Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Things That Liberals Never Seem To Get

1. Conservatives are NOT uncompassionate. Every survey ever done on the subject shows conservatives give FAR more to charity. What you advocate is not charity, you advocate the government forcibly taking my hard earned money and giving it to others...in many cases others who refuse to work hard.

2. Yes some people are born in wealth. Guess what: some people are born smarter, some people are born faster, better looking, taller, etc. That is reality, welcome to it.

3. You do NOT have a right to wealth...you have a right to the freedom to go earn it if you want to. Quit being jealous because you see someone with a lot more money than you. If you want it go earn it...dont ask the government to re-distribute it for you.

4. The wealthier people carry the vast bulk of the tax burden...

5. We ALREADY have too many programs for the poor. Right now if you are poor you can
    a. Get grants to pay for college
    b. Get free school (hint if you don't own property you are not paying for the school)
    c. Get free lunches at school for you kids
    d. Get medicare/medicaid
    e. Get food stamps
    f. Get 100% of your taxes back as a refund

Just how much more am I supposed to give????At what point do you think it is up to a person to make it on their own?

An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I approve.

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good post
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ultimus View Post
    1. Conservatives are NOT uncompassionate. Every survey ever done on the subject shows conservatives give FAR more to charity. What you advocate is not charity, you advocate the government forcibly taking my hard earned money and giving it to others...in many cases others who refuse to work hard.

2. Yes some people are born in wealth. Guess what: some people are born smarter, some people are born faster, better looking, taller, etc. That is reality, welcome to it.

3. You do NOT have a right to wealth...you have a right to the freedom to go earn it if you want to. Quit being jealous because you see someone with a lot more money than you. If you want it go earn it...dont ask the government to re-distribute it for you.

5. We ALREADY have too many programs for the poor. Right now if you are poor you can
    b. Get free school (hint if you don't own property you are not paying for the school)
    d. Get medicare/medicaid
    e. Get food stamps

Just how much more am I supposed to give????At what point do you think it is up to a person to make it on their own?
    Repped!

now, back to my Yacht..
    When you're down by the sea and an eel bites your knee, thats a moray.

HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im hitithard, and i approve this message

genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000)

d. Get medicare/medicaid
    e. Get food stamps

x1000000

smart kid right here!
    The body is lazy, unless you give it a reason to grow it won't

Tho I walk thru the valley of the shadow of Death I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest motherf*cker in the valley

I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds - Henry Rollins

NASM-CPT-CES
    Nutrition Coach

Bring on the DOMS!! Mrs_Muscles's Avatar
    Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And you're just 17... you will go far and do great things in life.

pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Excellent post.

Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I approve!

[img]http://photos-d.ak.********.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v296/187/20/1230552081/n1230552081_30128075_3993.jpg[/img]
    While you live, shine
    Don't suffer anything at all;
    Life exists only a short while
    And time demands its toll.

B - 255 lbs
    S - 355 lbs
    D - 405 lbs

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by momod View Post
    now, back to my Yacht..
    Just remember - All those "middle class" folks who helped design, build, sell, and maintain your yacht are very happy that people like you continue buying such things

alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just noticed at school all of the best students are conservatives...while most everyone who gets bad grades are liberal. Hmmm coincidence?!

Hardworking --->Conservative---> Good grades
    Lazy and want free handouts---->Liberal--->Bad GPA

Seriously not making this up I have a hard time thinking of liberal students who are near the top of the class!
    Your achievements in life mean NOTHING without aesthetics

alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)

d. Get medicare/medicaid
    e. Get food stamps

REPS!
    Your achievements in life mean NOTHING without aesthetics

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Out of reps, will rep on recharge.

I'm sure this is a repost, but it's worth the read.
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Morbid_Mind View Post
    Out of reps, will rep on recharge.

I'm sure this is a repost, but it's worth the read.
    Same here...

Ohio State Buckeye StartTheMachine's Avatar
    Location: Ohio, NoVa, and eventually studying abroad in Vienna, Austria
    StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in b4 circlejerk

...nevermind
    O-H, motherfcuker.

pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by alaska21 View Post
    I just noticed at school all of the best students are conservatives...while most everyone who gets bad grades are liberal. Hmmm coincidence?!

Seriously not making this up I have a hard time thinking of liberal students who are near the top of the class!
    Liberals are not born--lazy ****heads who usually do poorly in school and eventually get **** jobs realize, hey, this political party supports my laziness and failure to succeed--so they become liberals.

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HitItHard View Post
    im hitithard, and i approve this message
    LOL ^

Good post OP !!

Blue

Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

d. Get medicare/medicaid
    e. Get food stamps

reps on recharge, short and concise
    Tom Brady wishes he was half as talented and a quarter as good looking as Aaron Rodgers.

BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    X2...liberals are the scum of the earth.
    I REP ALL CURRENT AND FORMER MILITARY MEMBERS, BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. IF I MISS YOU SEND ME A PM AND I WILL GET YOU. YOU ARE ALL HEROES IN MY BOOK.

*****MFC 4 LYFE!!!!!!*****

*****Virginia Crew*****

Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ultimus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Great post, I noticed this in my school as well. Repped!

Has anyone noticed that liberals are the hardest people to get along with? (Not saying every liberal is bad, and every conservative is good)

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Originally Posted by pay tribute View Post
    Liberals are not born--lazy ****heads who usually do poorly in school and eventually get **** jobs realize, hey, this political party supports my laziness and failure to succeed--so they become liberals.
    When did anecdotal evidence become Gospel? Btw the Ivy League, home to some of the best schools in the country, is liberal.

http://www.thefire.org/index.php/article/4386.html
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dgcoats View Post
    When did anecdotal evidence become Gospel? Btw the Ivy League, home to some of the best schools in the country, is liberal.

http://www.thefire.org/index.php/article/4386.html
    What college campus isn't liberal?

Great post, I noticed this in my school as well. Repped!

Has anyone noticed that liberals are the hardest people to get along with? (Not saying every liberal is bad, and every conservative is good)
    What I've noticed is that they expect you to listen to their point of view, yet refuse to allow you to talk. When you don't agree, you're suddenly an evil horrible person.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mrs_Muscles View Post
    What I've noticed is that they expect you to listen to their point of view, yet refuse to allow you to talk. When you don't agree, you're suddenly an evil horrible person.
    Liberals always support Free Speech - As long as you agree with them

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    What college campus isn't liberal?
    Bible belt schools, I would imagine.
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is a good post
    ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' -Muhammad Ali

Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol at all the conservatives in this thread posting generalizations

Ohio State Buckeye StartTheMachine's Avatar
    Location: Ohio, NoVa, and eventually studying abroad in Vienna, Austria
    StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dosquito View Post
    lol at all the conservatives in this thread posting generalizations
    and just 16!
    O-H, motherfcuker.

OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in for rep tra...I mean I approve.

I mean, I only got 100$ of my paycheck taxed last week.
    Last edited by OatsandSteak; 08-31-2008 at 10:30 PM.
    I'll FIX your PHONE son MAN.

Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

d. Get medicare/medicaid
    e. Get food stamps

Wow, strong generalising/narrow-mindedness.