RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle Tech Shredded Stack

I lurk around on a daily basis and I been doing all my cutting by hitting the weights hard and heavy and doing lots of low int. high minute cardio afterwards. So far I have seen great results ...

However, I have a few friends that also hit the gym and are always buying supplements and look good. So for me although everything thus far has been natural with a good diet, if supplements are going to help me get where I want to be quicker,I'm willing to try them. I'm not trying to take shortcuts as I'm not going to change my routine .. just improve it.

I'm currently cutting and GMC is running a special on MT Shredded Stack and I want to know if any of you have tried it and if so does it actually help you out?

If, not what stack will you recommend. Thanks for all your help guys!
    Last edited by RiKaN.HaVoK; 05-06-2008 at 11:33 AM.

RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RiKaN.HaVoK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can someone please help me out on this? My friend is coming over so we can go ahead and buy some suppliments and I dont want to just buy the 1st I saw and sounded good. If this is not a good stack can someone help me out making one?

I'm also contemplating buying NO Black as well ...

GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    shredded stack is Hydroxycut Hardcore, Leukic, and Hydrazide correct?

Hydroxycut is a pretty good fat burner, but the other two I wouldn't even consider. I think you'd be much better off going with just a fat burner in addition to keeping our diet in check. Also, I don't know where you're buying from, but even on sale you're probably paying more than if you ordered online.

I'd check out MAN Scorch or VPX Redline over Hydroxycut though, also Lean Xtreme is a very good product although its a little pricey.
    Last edited by GApump; 05-06-2008 at 12:42 PM.
    ***Georgia Crew***
    ***Sperrys & Polo***
    ☆ black genetic crew ☆
    ☆ Creasy Bear Crew ☆

Yes those are the other two that come in the pack ... Any reason why you wouldnt recommended? The sale is buy one get the other 50% off at GNC and I see that online is cheaper but I can always take the stack back if I dont like it for a refund .. :x

Any else to make a stack with those two fat burner you mention? How about Lipo-6?

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GApump View Post
    Also, I don't know where you're buying from, but even on sale you're probably paying more than if you ordered online.

I'd check out MAN Scorch or VPX Redline over Hydroxycut though.
    X2. GNC is way over priced, cheaper to order here on bb.com bro. Man Scorch is good stuff, Red line is ok but IMO the drink is better than the pills. Why mess with whats working for you now? I mean if everything is going great why fk with it? I would stay with what your doing now and when you hit a sticking point then add supps in.

GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GApump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RiKaN.HaVoK View Post
    Yes those are the other two that come in the pack ... Any reason why you wouldnt recommended? The sale is buy one get the other 50% off at GNC and I see that online is cheaper but I can always take the stack back if I dont like it for a refund .. :x

Any else to make a stack with those two fat burner you mention? How about Lipo-6?
    I went through a bottle of Leukic a year or so back and didn't get much from it, also the hydrazide is just a diuretic if I remember correctly. I've seen that pack on sale for that price before, but honestly I think you'd be better off tightening your diet a bit more and going with just a fat burner.

I've never taken Lipo 6 so I can't really speak to its effectiveness, but I know its quite popular. I've taken Lean Xtreme and Scorch together before with great effectiveness though and plan on using them again in the future.
    ***Georgia Crew***
    ***Sperrys & Polo***
    ☆ black genetic crew ☆
    ☆ Creasy Bear Crew ☆

Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    X2. GNC is way over priced, cheaper to order here on bb.com bro. Man Scorch is good stuff, Red line is ok but IMO the drink is better than the pills. Why mess with whats working for you now? I mean if everything is going great why fk with it? I would stay with what your doing now and when you hit a sticking point then add supps in.
    I understand what you are saying, but you know pure pressure around my world is a itch and everyone keeps telling me the way I have become dedicated to the gym again with a good stack (which I will use on a daily basis) I will see 2x better results .. Imma post a before and after picture .. and you tell me if I should just continue doing what Im doing .. thanks man ... maybe I am thinking Im doing it along with my friend hypes ..
    Attached Images

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I understand what you are saying, but you know pure pressure around my world is a itch and everyone keeps telling me the way I have become dedicated to the gym again with a good stack (which I will use on a daily basis) I will see 2x better results .. Imma post a before and after picture .. and you tell me if I should just continue doing what Im doing .. thanks man ... maybe I am thinking Im doing it along with my friend hypes ..
    wow, now thats impressive! Damn good job bro. Look, whatever you are doing is working so why change it? TRUST me, you are doing it right! Stay with it!

Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    wow, now thats impressive! Damn good job bro. Look, whatever you are doing is working so why change it? TRUST me, you are doing it right! Stay with it!
    x2 looks like you melted off quite a bit of fat man! What's the time frame and weight loss between those two pictures?
    ***Georgia Crew***
    ***Sperrys & Polo***
    ☆ black genetic crew ☆
    ☆ Creasy Bear Crew ☆

Originally Posted by GApump View Post
    x2 looks like you melted off quite a bit of fat man! What's the time frame and weight loss between those two pictures?
    To be honest I never weighted myself before I started getting serious, but I will say I was around 205. For the pass 2weeks the scale has been 195-193 no more no less .. But as you see I been seein results.

The time frame is only a month 4-6-08 and 5-6-08

To be honest I never weighted myself before I started getting serious, but I will say I was around 205. For the pass 2weeks the scale has been 195-193 no more no less .. But as you see I been seein results.

The time frame is only a month 4-6-08 and 5-6-08
    very nice man, you're probably better off not weighing yourself anyway. The scale can be deceptive, but the mirror doesn't lie to you. Whatever you're doing keep it up, if the results start to slow up increase your cardio and cut your calories. Personally I like to lay off fat burners until my weight loss starts to stalemate and then start them to help me get over the hump.
    ***Georgia Crew***
    ***Sperrys & Polo***
    ☆ black genetic crew ☆
    ☆ Creasy Bear Crew ☆

Thanks Man .. I guess I'm eager to see results much faster .. Just for the record I have not done HIIT Cardio Yet .. So maybe when I dont see more results I start doing that ..

vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vincerich is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just buy the hydroxycut hardcore if your main concern is getting cut. The other two products aren't really needed for that purpose. If you want extra help with recovery and muscle growth, then I say go ahead and buy it because Leukic is a really good product in my opinion.

^^ lol ^^

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hydroxycut and some BCAAS
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples