Thread: Rowing question

-Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Stinkfist- is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Rowing question

When doing a pendlay row what do you do when your legs get in the way of the proper path of the bar? My legs are long as ****. I know you're supposed to pull toward your abs and not your chest but my legs get in the way.
    "What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn't think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know. "

-Arnold

Get one thing straight from the get go, I truly dont give a **** about you. I never have and I never will, each day you breath is more time to kill.