bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000)

Too skinny on top but still some bottom fat and veiny arms, help

I have two problems.

In the last month my arms have gotten really veiny and I've started to see veins in my lower abdomen and where my thigh meets my torso. I'm more into the bikini/NFL cheerleader body aesthetic so how do I reverse this? Is it my workout (too heavy weights) or do I have to put on some body fat (which I would prefer not to do). I don't think my body fat is low either. I mean I'm 5'0 and 115 and know people who are 100 at that height. I do a heavy 1 hour leg routine twice a week and thats it (no upper body workout). I do cardio 3 - 4x a week for about 30-40 minutes - stairclimber, turbokickbox, rollerblading, walking on a treadmill with incline or elliptical. I used to do yoga every day and I've stopped doing it because my arms got too chiseled for my taste.

The other problem is I would actually still like to lose a couple more pounds of fat from my lower body. However, in the last month or so the 5lbs I've lost seemed to have all come from my upper body. I just saw my sister for the first time in 3 months and she told me I was too skinny on top and I needed to put on 5 lbs. I think its because of the veins in my arms, but my arms are also fairly chiseled and my ribs do stick out. Are any of you asymmetrical like this? I know you can't spot reduce fat, but I just don't understand why I would be losing fat from the parts of my body that aren't fat.

firmanator is on a distinguished road. (+10) firmanator is on a distinguished road. (+10) firmanator is on a distinguished road. (+10) firmanator is on a distinguished road. (+10) firmanator is on a distinguished road. (+10) firmanator is on a distinguished road. (+10) firmanator is on a distinguished road. (+10) firmanator is on a distinguished road. (+10) firmanator is on a distinguished road. (+10) firmanator is on a distinguished road. (+10) firmanator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    kinda hard to say...in general your body will keep its fat in the areas that it is most easily stored. so on a guy, usually you will lose fat everywhere and have whats left still be on your lower abs n lower back...
    with a girl its kinda the same, probly last bits of fat will be hangin around the hips waist, thighs....know what i mean. those are the last areas fat will leave

your veins may be just genetic? but look into what youre eating...is your blood pressure fine? maybe its a bit high contributing to the vein size/dialation? im not sure what would cause it but maybe search google or something...hmm
    2012 Sponsored 3DMJ athlete
    3dmusclejourney.com
    ********.com/NaturalFirmanator
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder...seeking a pro card
    Phil 4:13 "i can do everything through him who gives me strength"

Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hi

Honestly I can't offer much advice, but thought I'd say you're not alone - I'm exactly the same! My arms and upper torso are pretty skinny, my legs way less so. I don't think there's much that can done, it's pretty genetic, just concentrate on gaining muscle on the skinnier parts to even out.

sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sandy131 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I tend to have the opposite problem the bottome half if smaller and the top is heavier I really hate it! sorry cant offer much advice
    I've always made a total effort, even when the odds seemed entirely against me. I never quit trying; I never felt that I didn't have a chance to win. - Arnold Palmer

Everyone dies but not everybody lives.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bebeklein View Post
    I have two problems.

In the last month my arms have gotten really veiny and I've started to see veins in my lower abdomen and where my thigh meets my torso. I'm more into the bikini/NFL cheerleader body aesthetic so how do I reverse this? Is it my workout (too heavy weights) or do I have to put on some body fat (which I would prefer not to do). I don't think my body fat is low either. I mean I'm 5'0 and 115 and know people who are 100 at that height. I do a heavy 1 hour leg routine twice a week and thats it (no upper body workout). I do cardio 3 - 4x a week for about 30-40 minutes - stairclimber, turbokickbox, rollerblading, walking on a treadmill with incline or elliptical. I used to do yoga every day and I've stopped doing it because my arms got too chiseled for my taste.

The other problem is I would actually still like to lose a couple more pounds of fat from my lower body. However, in the last month or so the 5lbs I've lost seemed to have all come from my upper body. I just saw my sister for the first time in 3 months and she told me I was too skinny on top and I needed to put on 5 lbs. I think its because of the veins in my arms, but my arms are also fairly chiseled and my ribs do stick out. Are any of you asymmetrical like this? I know you can't spot reduce fat, but I just don't understand why I would be losing fat from the parts of my body that aren't fat.
    You pretty much just described my body as well. Unfortunately for us, leaning out the lower half means really leaning out the upper half. I think not working the upper body is a mistake. You should work the upper body just as hard to keep a muscle balance. Not just the arms but the back and shoulders too.

There is nothing you can do other than put more body fat back on which means both your upper body as well as your lower body. It's just the way we are built to store fat.

Keramich21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keramich21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keramich21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keramich21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keramich21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keramich21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keramich21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keramich21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keramich21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keramich21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keramich21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try adding some HIIT cardio into the mix 2-3 days a week. That is..."High Intensity Interval Training"

5 minute warmup

15 intervals - consisting of 45 seconds at regular pace, 15 seconds as fast as you can go

15 minute moderate intensity/cooldown

You can do this on whichever piece of equipment you prefer, but this type of cardio will shock your body and over time help to shape your lower half for the good

I noticed a huge difference in my body from doing these...granted I am in contest prep and im dieting as well, but it's something different, and it really targets that lower half

Good luck!
    Kera Jeffers:)

TEAM JEFFERS (the one who keeps Tommy in line!)

MEMBER TEAM NORTON! (aka. "delts")

WNBF FIGURE PRO

SPORTO'S OTHER HALF :)

~TEAM SCIVATION ATHLETE~
    www.scivation.com

~SUITS BY AMY ~
    www.posingwear.com

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lower body comes last for most women...if you're still losing on top that's because you still have more to lose. As for the lower half throw in some sprints or running stairs it can def help the process.

You'll get there so keep up the good work!!

bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the advice everyone!

OK, I will try these HIIT, sprints, running stair sessions out and see how it goes. I'm actually excited to run the stairs. I only wish I lived by the ones in Santa Monica. That would be fun but I'm close to a university that I can use.

And FBM, I will eventually go back to working out my upper body. I just want that part smaller so I thought I'd give it a temporary rest until I got my lower body where I want. But hey, if I can't get there, I will just embrace my jiggle, go to maint cals and resume regular workouts.