Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    Just got this issue in the mail today. Great job Ed, looking awesome! Next time the cover just like Dave Goodin!
    I haven't seen it yet! They carry it at Barnes and Noble out here and it should be here tomorrow or Saturday.
    CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW WITH "SIMPLYSHREDDED"
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ed-cook-interview.html

2009 Bodyspace Member of The Year!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Supe, I hope that your competition for next July sees this magazine issue. You are gonna surprise the crap outta them. You are gonna kick some royal booty my friend. The Ironman write up is great. HOWEVER...

This is THE abosulte worst freaking Bodybuilding photo shoot lighting I have ever ever seen. I can not believe either Holman or BB.Com puts up with this so called physique photographer. The chit ass lighting washed out your color, size, muscle separation, cuts and vascularity.

Folks...I was with Supe the following day. His color was dead on, carved mass hanging everywhere with snakey veins....hardly any of which showed in these pics. Supe KILLS the that little chit on the front cover....trust me. Man...did they ever shadow and brush that little guy up. Give me a break.

Luv ya brother. You ARE the real deal.

Baldie

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Iron Man

Never buy Iron Man but I'll be getting this. The article sounds like a blessing for you!

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Baldiewonkanobi View Post
    Supe, I hope that your competition for next July sees this magazine issue. You are gonna surprise the crap outta them. You are gonna kick some royal booty my friend. The Ironman write up is great. HOWEVER...

This is THE abosulte worst freaking Bodybuilding photo shoot lighting I have ever ever seen. I can not believe either Holman or BB.Com puts up with this so called physique photographer. The chit ass lighting washed out your color, size, muscle separation, cuts and vascularity.

Folks...I was with Supe the following day. His color was dead on, carved mass hanging everywhere with snakey veins....hardly any of which showed in these pics. Supe KILLS the that little chit on the front cover....trust me. Man...did they ever shadow and brush that little guy up. Give me a break.

Luv ya brother. You ARE the real deal.

Baldie

gotta agree here. I picked up the magazine the other day while at the store and leafed through and found the article.

Ed.....the pics I see of you on your bodyspace and on the site here blow those pics away. The pics he took did you a disservice
    "Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

My Training Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145043261

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gotta pick up a copy. Congrats Ed!
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Page 278 for those wondering. Congrats again, Supes.
    timbahwolffff on Instagram

CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by timberwolf View Post
    Page 278 for those wondering. Congrats again, Supes.
    Thanks K, how's the training going?
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

asmolenski will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmolenski will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmolenski will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmolenski will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmolenski will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmolenski will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmolenski will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmolenski will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmolenski will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmolenski will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmolenski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Ed! I made a special trip to the bookstore and picked up a copy of Ironman - Congrats! This is a big deal and you are now part of Ironman history! I agree with Baldie - having seen you in action at the 2008 Masters Nationals I know what you look like and those pics don't do justice! It looks like the editor was more interested in making the bodybuilding.com tank tops look good. In any event you have accomplished what most NPC and even many IFBB pros have not - national attention in a hardcore muscle magazine. I'll be looking for a cover shot after you get that pro card! Allen
    Dr Smo

Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by asmolenski View Post
    Hey Ed! I made a special trip to the bookstore and picked up a copy of Ironman - Congrats! This is a big deal and you are now part of Ironman history! I agree with Baldie - having seen you in action at the 2008 Masters Nationals I know what you look like and those pics don't do justice! It looks like the editor was more interested in making the bodybuilding.com tank tops look good. In any event you have accomplished what most NPC and even many IFBB pros have not - national attention in a hardcore muscle magazine. I'll be looking for a cover shot after you get that pro card! Allen
    Agreed. Congrats Ed! I remember your son wanting a picture to show his friends. I bet those friends will be lining up for autographed magazines next.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ed,

Picked up a copy last night. Great photo shoot!! Loved the transformation

An added benefit, a reprint of an old Mike Mentzer article!
    Was friends with Methuselah

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)

http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/site/?p=1373

I had to go to the web site and see if pics were available online. Maybe if you have an online subscription for the Ezine version. But nothing I could find for surfers. I'll be picking up TWO copies Ed!

What i found online:
    Page 276 MIND/BODY CONNECTION
    Dave Draper?s look at the diverse paths of winter training; BodySpace Physique of the Month, 54-year-old Ed ; and how to live to be 100.

Congratulations again and I live 60 miles south of the border. I would love to buy you lunch at your favorite eatery and get a copy signed!
    Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

FIREAXE205 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FIREAXE205 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FIREAXE205 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FIREAXE205 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FIREAXE205 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FIREAXE205 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FIREAXE205 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FIREAXE205 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FIREAXE205 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FIREAXE205 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FIREAXE205 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Great Job !!

Great Job Ed !! Picking up a copy tomorrow on the way to work..I'll send it out ot ya to have it autographed. Keep in touch my friend..
    "IF YOUR GOING THROUGH HELL, KEEP ON GOING" W.Churchhill.

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got a copy of the Ironman mag on the way to work this morning. I was so proud of you that I almost said to the clerk that 'I know that man'! LOL I restrained myself though Looking through the article and pics now. You are really awesome You're such an inspiration for so many people. Great job!
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My daughter is a Cabin Attendant with ANZ and brought me in a copy from LAX. My gosh mate the bald buzzard is correct. That photographer should be shot. You are simply amazing there on stage and in your avitar. And might I add, what a transformation. I am showing this in the morning to the fat blokes at the club. Ironman sure did a paint job and shadows on the other two masters men in this issue. I look forward to you winning your contest in 2009 and getting that pro card whatever that is.

G

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I never know quite how to reply to these things except to say, thank you. ed

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    CONGRATS ED. Your an inspiration to many, I hope you know that.

One day when I grow up, maybe I can look like you, LOL. Imma gettin there, slowly, but surely.

Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking I bought my copy and met up with Ed

Originally Posted by Bronzebird View Post
    I had to go to the web site and see if pics were available online. Maybe if you have an online subscription for the Ezine version. But nothing I could find for surfers. I'll be picking up TWO copies Ed!

What i found online:
    Page 276 MIND/BODY CONNECTION
    Dave Draper?s look at the diverse paths of winter training; BodySpace Physique of the Month, 54-year-old Ed ; and how to live to be 100.

Congratulations again and I live 60 miles south of the border. I would love to buy you lunch at your favorite eatery and get a copy signed!
    Wow, I met with Ed and bought him lunch. We talked for over an hour after the Ribeye meal. Ed is a friend that I would workout with anytime! So if you are in my area traveling and want to hit 24hr fitness I'm in for getting schooled.
    Yes, you do make a difference to those you meet. And thanks man!

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

Originally Posted by Bronzebird View Post
    Wow, I met with Ed and bought him lunch. We talked for over an hour after the Ribeye meal. And thanks man!
    Mmmmmm.... THX for the steak! (and the conversation!)

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Finally!

After driving all over a good deal of the midcoast I was FINALLY able to find a copy. ED, you look great but I agree with the others that the photog did you no love. Thats OK, your comp will be lulled into a false sense of security!

FWIW, as a noob O40 BBer I found this issue most informative! Just *flip* over all the ads the way you would *flip* over all the articles in a Playboy

Congrats again, Ed. I'll bring it for a autograph if I can make Pittsburgh happen!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can't wait to see this, I will check out the magazine stands.....

I got the page number now ( 278 ) from Timber, but does anyone know the Month that is listed on the outside of the magazine?

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    can't wait to see this, I will check out the magazine stands.....

I got the page number now ( 278 ) from Timber, but does anyone know the Month that is listed on the outside of the magazine?
    January '09
    "Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    Its this one:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got mine. Hell I'm going to subscribe now.

Congrats Old Supe! Looking Great.
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I sure hope Santa brings me something spiffy to wear to Pittsburg in July. (and compliment my 6 pack) There, had to do it....did that one make you laugh Ed? Randee keeps pinching me in the belly ever since we did dinner. Her brother, my Doc, calls it casual fat. WTF is casual fat? See what you started...stay away from me.

233 T Giving
    223 this morning

Think I will go for the cover of AARP....Supe will no doubt get Ironman next year.

Originally Posted by Baldiewonkanobi View Post
    I sure hope Santa brings me something spiffy to wear to Pittsburg in July. (and compliment my 6 pack) There, had to do it....did that one make you laugh Ed? Randee keeps pinching me in the belly ever since we did dinner. Her brother, my Doc, calls it casual fat. WTF is casual fat? See what you started...stay away from me.

233 T Giving
    223 this morning

Think I will go for the cover of AARP....Supe will no doubt get Ironman next year.

Well my brother in Iron! You're gonna do amazing! Pittsburgh is gonna be a party 2009! I'm thinking about staying a few days to take in the sights this time. I'm gonna put on a show like they've never seen before! Promise!

LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50) LogPressing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats! I'll go look for a copy.

Originally Posted by oldsuperman View Post
    Mmmmmm.... THX for the steak! (and the conversation!)
    Cheers! Honnored to celabrate with the even keeled sucessful Ironman. And thank you for the insights. I've been hitting Ole Soup's rotator cuff exercises. In addition I've been doing some bungee cord pulls and presses, 4' cord folded in half. Cost, $.99 at Wheeler Dealer outlet.

Originally Posted by oldsuperman View Post
    Well my brother in Iron! You're gonna do amazing! Pittsburgh is gonna be a party 2009! I'm thinking about staying a few days to take in the sights this time. I'm gonna put on a show like they've never seen before! Promise!
    Went to college in the 'Burgh. Great city. Lots to do/see.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey SUPE: what is the exact name of the contest you will be in come July in Pittsburgh??

might be nice if a bunch of us went there to cheer you on....sort of like a little informal get together....

Originally Posted by BuckSpin View Post
    Went to college in the 'Burgh. Great city. Lots to do/see.
    If you make it down, PM me. I live about 15 miles south. Be glad to take a few of ya round for a day.