RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Anabolic Pump Carb Shuttle

I was thinking about doing something for a week or two, and need some opinions.

Im going to take a majority of either my lunch or dinner carbs, and transfer them to my PRE workout Meal, which will be 100+ Carbs. Im going to use 2 APs with this also. BTW, I know P-Slin is made for this, but I have Anabolic Pump handy.

My questions basically are-

1. Should I take the carbs away from Lunch or Dinner, which is my PPWO meal?

2. Opinions on the whole idea.

This is only going to be like a week or two experiment just to see how it works.
    Pressuah- 'i bet your kitchen looks like a crack lab

[QUOTE=stevedarsh;454862701]one time my ex was peeing in a parking lot and she was f*cking spraying like a firehose and i was standing in front of her to block the view from traffic and it splattered all over my legs[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=RtodaAV;454863871]does she crush beer cans on her head also?[/QUOTE]

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that is a lot of carbs for a pre-workout meal. I know P-Slin can handle them carbs, but not sure how 2 AP will work.
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by History in Effect View Post
    that is a lot of carbs for a pre-workout meal. I know P-Slin can handle them carbs, but not sure how 2 AP will work.
    Actually, I have seem some people do it with success. Either using it like I am going to or using it while doing a carb up once a week.

[QUOTE=stevedarsh;454862701]one time my ex was peeing in a parking lot and she was f*cking spraying like a firehose and i was standing in front of her to block the view from traffic and it splattered all over my legs[/QUOTE]

History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RippedFibers View Post
    Actually, I have seem some people do it with success. Either using it like I am going to or using it while doing a carb up once a week.
    I took 2 AP before a workout and felt no difference in regards to taking one.
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

OK, just calculated what it my PRE workout meal would be

1.5 cup Oats
    1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
    1 Cup Milk

96 carbs, around 80-85 being complex

Originally Posted by History in Effect View Post
    I took 2 AP before a workout and felt no difference in regards to taking one.
    I mean taking two is almost like taking P-Slin. More carbs would require more P-Insulin and Tannis Complex in AP

Would I be better off just keeping my meals the same, and taking it two times a day?

Again, this is only an experiment, just want some opinions.

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would say give it a go. Personally, I would take the carbs away from my dinner meal. How much experience do you have with AP so far?

OK, just calculated what it my PRE workout meal would be

1.5 cup Oats
    1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
    1 Cup Milk

96 carbs, around 80-85 being complex
    that ain't bad at all.
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

Originally Posted by DrnkMnky View Post
    I would say give it a go. Personally, I would take the carbs away from my dinner meal. How much experience do you have with AP so far?
    None yet, start it either tomorrow of Wednesday. I plan on using it with my normal diet for atleast 2 weeks, then trying this idea.

EDIT- And right now, I have planned to take them from my dinner.

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If they disclosed the amount of Berberine per serving we could more effectively answer this.

Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post
    If they disclosed the amount of Berberine per serving we could more effectively answer this.

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    None yet, start it either tomorrow of Wednesday. I plan on using it with my normal diet for atleast 2 weeks, then trying this idea.

EDIT- And right now, I have planned to take them from my dinner.
    Sounds good. But, make sure you use it as recommended for a while before playing around with different dosing schemes.

Originally Posted by DrnkMnky View Post
    Sounds good. But, make sure you use it as recommended for a while before playing around with different dosing schemes.
    yeah, using it for ATLEAST 2 weeks to get a feel for it before I try anything odd.

thanks for your help all. Any more suggestions and opinions are welcome also.