joybulb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I weigh 140 I've plateaued, gave up, what should I do?

Iweigh 140 and wanted to get to 155. I was working out about 4 times a week, doing the reps and sets a trainer gave me. I did this for 3 months and wasnt getting "ripped" My bodyfat is between 8% and 10%, so I would think that I could get ripped relatively quickly. I was also having trouble developing my inner and lower pecs, My upper/outer pecs are good, (I look kinda weird cuz my inner chest is smaller than my outer chest when i have a tshirt on). Also my abs dont seem to develop, I know that those are much harder and I have to eat right for those, but I've talked to trainers and other folks, and everyone thinks they are an expert when it comes to body building. Can someone on here help me or tell me where to go to find good solid advice.

-Ryan

Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you want to get ripped, shouldn't you be trying to lose weight?

If you post your workout and diet, someone may be able to point out your problem. I'm guessing you just aren't eating enough

derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you are 140 and 8-10%, and you cannot gain weight, you are simply not eating enough.

Two questions: How tall are you and how much do you eat?

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need to bulk more. You wont gain muscle at that bf%
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

joybulb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 5'8 and I'm sure I don't eat enough. If you know of a good eating plan on the net somewhere for me to bulk up on, or anything let me know.

Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mysterious One has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You must eat more food... you must eat masssive food.

ASk yourself now... do you want to be huge?

Is the answer yes? If no, then you will stay 140 and not be bigger... but if it is yes..

You must gain the weight... eat the food to gaiun. You must FEED your power... your potential. Eat massive meats. Huge amounts of eggs. Drink the milk in large cans. Gain the weight. Lift the weight. Become the muscle.

SuperChargedGT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mysterious One View Post
    You must eat more food... you must eat masssive food.

ASk yourself now... do you want to be huge?

Is the answer yes? If no, then you will stay 140 and not be bigger... but if it is yes..

You must gain the weight... eat the food to gaiun. You must FEED your power... your potential. Eat massive meats. Huge amounts of eggs. Drink the milk in large cans. Gain the weight. Lift the weight. Become the muscle.
    hell yeah... thats a good lil quote to have stuck in ur head, like in a movie. ha

pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by joybulb View Post
    I'm 5'8 and I'm sure I don't eat enough. If you know of a good eating plan on the net somewhere for me to bulk up on, or anything let me know.

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...ardio#Skinnies

80% of my posts at the moment seem to just be links to the SS wiki. That **** is damn useful.
    I don't believe the propositions of any religion because I haven't been given sufficient reason to believe.

I will attempt to dissuade people of their religious convictions because I believe religion to have, in balance, a negative effect on humanity. This includes moderate faith.

In these things I'm fairly typical of the atheists on this board, though any comments I make are my opinion only.

notbuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) notbuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) notbuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) notbuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) notbuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) notbuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) notbuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) notbuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) notbuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) notbuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) notbuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I went from 138 to 162 in 3 months w rippetoes. Compounds + eating like a horse = money
    Go Team Venture!
    -------
    Zerg Player