Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Arms Grew 1/4 Of An Inch

Finally all those curls and dips are starting to pay off. I am up to 14 3/4" on the ole arms. You know whats funny at school people consider my arms big but on here I feel tiny.

GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GwentDeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

14 and 3/4 inches is a decent size man. Most guys dream of 15 and your gettin close. Im just closing in on 14.
    When I die I want a small country to survive several days by eating my body.

ultramuscle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

yeah..........anything over 15 is considered big pretty much anywhere

Yeah i guess I'm lucky I used to be really fat that partially the reason they got so big in two years work and I have some good genetics too. Thanks though. I fell sorry for all you hard gainers.

simona_2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The last time i checked, i had 14 inch upper arms, and when i wear t shirts people my age stare at my arms and some say "u've got massive arms etc." i obiously feel quite flattered, lol. but i come on here and there are 14 year olds with 16 inch arms??? whats going on there? guess they are lying!

Don't worry I'm not lieing I am tellin the truth sorry i dont have any pics

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think 16" is when I'll start feeling proud
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Xander43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by simona_2k
    The last time i checked, i had 14 inch upper arms, and when i wear t shirts people my age stare at my arms and some say "u've got massive arms etc." i obiously feel quite flattered, lol. but i come on here and there are 14 year olds with 16 inch arms??? whats going on there? guess they are lying!
    its no accomplishment... im 14, with 16s

J.B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think 15" is the proud mark, right now Im at 14 inch or somewhere around there and I feel proud. But I always worked my biceps and triceps harder than any other muscle group since those are the smallest muscles.

Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    15 can look big but not on me ...everything grows but my arms....they look really small when you haev a 43 inch chest (no lat spread) and 15.25" arms , even my calves which have always been tiny are over 16 now...but my damn arms...Trying extremley low volume now...i'll see how it goes.
    "Change is Inevitable, Progress Isn't"

J.B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have seen some guys at the gym do this a couple of days ago.. and thats add some resistance so your bicep curls with dumbells. How they do it, is the gym where I attend has these elastic cables and u put the handle in each hand than step on the cable with both feet. And then just do basic curls. I myself haven't recently attempted to do this but come monday I will add it to my routine. I think that will get those bicep's growing adding some resistance to them while curling. And its gotta be tough since the guys maxed out at like 35 lbs. after there full workout when I seen them do more before.

Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Xander43
    What;s your bodyfat %?
    "Don't give up, your too strong"-Earl Simmons

MARYLAND STATE CUP NATURAL BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS 2nd place Teen division

El Senor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) El Senor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) El Senor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) El Senor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) El Senor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) El Senor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) El Senor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) El Senor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) El Senor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) El Senor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) El Senor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Im creeping up on 14's myself. I start off with 12s back in June 02 and now im at 13.75 and I think they're pretty nice. I want to reach 15s.
    Hiegh: 5'11
    Wieght: 175

Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by J.B
    I have seen some guys at the gym do this a couple of days ago.. and thats add some resistance so your bicep curls with dumbells. How they do it, is the gym where I attend has these elastic cables and u put the handle in each hand than step on the cable with both feet. And then just do basic curls. I myself haven't recently attempted to do this but come monday I will add it to my routine. I think that will get those bicep's growing adding some resistance to them while curling. And its gotta be tough since the guys maxed out at like 35 lbs. after there full workout when I seen them do more before.
    whats the differeance between that, and just upping the dumbells to 40's?
    "Change is Inevitable, Progress Isn't"

Liftforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Liftforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have about 14.75" arms that i am very proud of!
    They are big, but now i'm trying to make them more muscular looking... Adding more bicep to make them protrude and look real cut. I'm starting to work them every other day except weekends... I used to work them every single day before i knew better, but that actually helped a lot. I was stronger and making faster gains than i am now... so i decided to make a compromise...
    Love it. Live it.

"Your biggest challenge isn't someone else. It's the ache in your lungs and the burning in your legs, and the voice inside you that yells "CAN'T", but you don't listen. You just push harder. And then you hear the voice whisper "can" and you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are." - Unknown

Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marc27Default will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It also partly depends on your height and arm length. Im 6'3" and my arms are nearly 16" (in fact I havent measured in a while so maybe they are 16" now) and my arms are long. Only recently have people really been noticing that they look bigger. Now if I was only 5'7" and had 16" arms then they would look alot bigger. I would say that in general 15" is decently big for most people, especially if your average height. Most people I know have like 12.5"-14(fatty)" arms and they look pretty small.

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

it is an accomplishment mr. perfect

get overyuorself and give credit where its due
    hes put in hard work to get where he is
    and should be proud

Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Way to encourage people
    Capitalisation is important. See the sentence "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse."

zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000)
    You have to remember, how big your arms look depends on how big you are/how you are built/your height/etc, so it is hard to compare with others when all you know is numbers. On many people, 15's look big. On me, 15's would look like twigs. It all depends on your body structure.

Congrats on the gains, though. Sounds like something is working.
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Bracken
    Way to encourage people
    Does he even have a pic up? If not, I would bet that his bodyfat is over 15%
    "Don't give up, your too strong"-Earl Simmons

MARYLAND STATE CUP NATURAL BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS 2nd place Teen division

Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rush has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah in september my arms were like 12 3/4 but now they're like 14 1/8. I am proud of my gains. People are starting to notice now. Its cool getting the compliments. Congrats

Peace

_rush_

keep working hard!

Resident Canadian master_no_name's Avatar
    master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by J.B
    I think 15" is the proud mark, right now Im at 14 inch or somewhere around there and I feel proud. But I always worked my biceps and triceps harder than any other muscle group since those are the smallest muscles.
    same here, its my goal. Im pretty much on 14 now....like, one eaight away. im hoping to get to 15 by the end of this summer, if not at the beginning (ive been getting massive gains in no time)
    Negged by BPP!

LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i went from 15 3/4 inch to 16 inch i stopped bb for 2 months did pl for the 2 months after not bb... and then just like 4 days ago did bb curls and **** .,, i incorpated one day of bb into my workout like auxillary lifts and ****. so im flippin happy.
    fukkkkk being small, i rather be bigger then them all!!!

Get ILL with IT!!!!!

*Chi Chi Bump MaN*

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    are you guys ok?
    15" arms considered big "pretty much everywhere"??

you guys are doing good for your age and stuff but I have 14" forearms and I think they are pretty small
    then again I am pretty big and from a family of people with big forearms, so mine don't really fit in
    they are only a little bit bigger then my moms forearms

jack01z28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't compare your measurements to the other self proclaimed badasses in this thread. It all depends on height, bone structure, bf%, etc. Just compare your previous stats and make progress.

D15_H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1m 15, and mine are 16 when im pumped, to bad they werent just 16 !!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by D15_H; 03-22-2003 at 10:47 PM.
    Name:Derek
    Height:5'11
    Wt:180
    Bis:15.5

"I need to come back and remind people that I have a gigantic brick tied to my shoe and I am going to kick you in the balls really hard,."And then I am going to kiss you and look really good while I do it."

iknoweverything has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

alrighty

what you need to think about is your nutrition you say you have 14 inch arms, next week that 14 inches could be you stomach, what you need to realize is that before you go glotting around about your arms you should look at my arms. and then you will see what a nice peice of mass actually is, until then mind your own buisness and start doing bench press to build up those arms, and take vitemen c.
    don't doubt my replies, because I really know everything
    If you mess with the thunder you might get the shock of lighting.

simona_2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Xander43

Listen up Xander43, its taken me much hard work to get 14" arms, i think 14" toned and vascular arms look impressive next to the average upperarm. So ur telling me your 14 years old with 16" arms, meaning that your only an inch off the likes of Mike Tyson and Sylvester Stallone. Unless your a fatty, thats near impossible. Don't tell me, you've got a 19" neck and bench press 355lbs for reps?!

Thank you Bracken, bigpoppaproppy and all, this forum should be about giving useful advice and congratulating others on their gains, not showing off about false stats. and knocking others.

Well done nateakabear!

CrObbER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Zen_Lifter
    15 can look big but not on me ...everything grows but my arms....they look really small when you haev a 43 inch chest (no lat spread) and 15.25" arms , even my calves which have always been tiny are over 16 now...but my damn arms...Trying extremley low volume now...i'll see how it goes.
    What about almost 43 inch chest (relax) and arms of 13"7/8 ? It looks pretty ****ty but I have trouble with adding size to my arms...
    Last edited by CrObbER; 03-23-2003 at 06:18 AM.

Xander43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my arms arent fat.... and i wasnt trying 2 knock down any ppl on this board by saying it wasnt much of an accomplishment.. i just feel.. it isnt... it might b big for someone around my/our age, but then i go 2 the gym, and im dwarfed by 90 percent of the ppl there.... so no, i dont think its anything great, but i was directing it towards myself, not the thread starter........