Ho-Suay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Tips for gaining weight and muscle mass

17 yrs. old
    Chest:35.5in.(not flexed)
    Biceps:13in.(flexed)
    waist:29.5in.
    weight:128lbs.
    Height:5'5"
    Bench max: 205lbs.
    Squat max: 255lbs.
    I need some tips on how to gain muscle mass and weight. Like what kinds of foods to eat and what types of lifts I should do.
    Lately Ive been eating alot of Peanut butter, milk, tuna, bread, eggs, oatmeal, and taking protein powder after I lift. Is this good or do I need an adjustment. I used to weight 100lbs. but for the past year I seem to be stuck at 128lbs. Help!!!!!!!

zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eat. Eat a lot. Eat often. Lots of protein, lots of complex carbs, plenty of fat. Get some protein and simple carbs post-workout.

Stick with the big compound lifts: squats, bench, deadlifts, power clean, military or push press, bent-over rows, chins, etc.
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by zackdarnell
    Eat. Eat a lot. Eat often. Lots of protein, lots of complex carbs, plenty of fat. Get some protein and simple carbs post-workout.

Stick with the big compound lifts: squats, bench, deadlifts, power clean, military or push press, bent-over rows, chins, etc.
    Bumparoonie

Kc
    Fortified-iron.com/forum

Kyle@fortified-iron.com

http://fortified-iron.com/board/entry.php?2-FortifiedIron-Wave-Progress-For-Strength-Training

Per Ferrum, Ad Astra- Mel Siff

Resident Canadian master_no_name's Avatar
    master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) master_no_name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Tips for gaining weight and muscle mass

Originally posted by Ho-Suay
    17 yrs. old
    Chest:35.5in.(not flexed)
    Biceps:13in.(flexed)
    waist:29.5in.
    weight:128lbs.
    Height:5'5"
    Bench max: 205lbs.
    Squat max: 255lbs.
    I need some tips on how to gain muscle mass and weight. Like what kinds of foods to eat and what types of lifts I should do.
    Lately Ive been eating alot of Peanut butter, milk, tuna, bread, eggs, oatmeal, and taking protein powder after I lift. Is this good or do I need an adjustment. I used to weight 100lbs. but for the past year I seem to be stuck at 128lbs. Help!!!!!!!

nice frikkin bench max for ur weight.
    Negged by BPP!

weyoun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Tips for gaining weight and muscle mass

Originally posted by master_no_name
    nice frikkin bench max for ur weight.
    yeah i know... is that even possible?

FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FortifiedIron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes its possible.

Kc
    Fortified-iron.com/forum

Kyle@fortified-iron.com

http://fortified-iron.com/board/entry.php?2-FortifiedIron-Wave-Progress-For-Strength-Training

Per Ferrum, Ad Astra- Mel Siff

Apocalypse_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eat a **** load of food every 3-4 hours that's what i do know and i gained 35 since football was over and that was in early november

iknoweverything has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

you want big???? do this then.

k pal have you ever heard of food, relatively the meats, such as the atkins diet, if you want major mass you eat nothing but meat, just protein and it shocks your muscle into growth, why you do this take a supplement have you ever hear of hydroxycut I put on 20 pounds of lean muscle mass in the first week of taking it, and dont forget to do 45 minutes of arobics total intensisty, if you do that you will build mass like crazy.
    don't doubt my replies, because I really know everything
    If you mess with the thunder you might get the shock of lighting.

hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    He is being sarcastic.

massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb

"Pavel calls the idea of training yourself in isolated pieces "Frankenstein training" and I don't think I can come up with a better term. The body is one piece." Dan John

p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    i know a guy in my high school who benches 3x a week and he weighs 108 lbs. at 5'6 and benches 245
    I've seen a 15 year old deadlift 440 lbs. first time ever touching a weight
    I've witnessed a begginer increase there total 350 lbs. the first month
    I myself can show you men bench pressing 821 lbs. men deadlifting nearly 940 lbs. men squatting 1104 lbs.
    Powerlifting the sport of imposibility to Bodybuilders everywhere

Whats my post workout drink? half a bottle of Jack Daniels No. 7 sounds about right