Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz

PICTURES ONLY of YOUR Home Gym - read first post

The Only words would be a description, by the gym pic owner, of what the equipment might be.

No question posts, no "cool dude" posts, NO POSTS WITHOUT A PICTURE OF YOUR HOME GYM. Got a question, use the PM function.

We, as the workout equipment community, will hand out negative reps to the people who break this rule.

Want negs, you know how to get them, then your post will be deleted anyway.

You asked for it, you got it, ONLY PICTURES after this post.
    My negs will red you out quick. So obey the rules.
    Last edited by ctgblue; 01-02-2009 at 06:15 PM.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Been there...Done that... CarpenterAnt's Avatar
    CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarpenterAnt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I have added some more plates and DB's since this was taken. It's cluttered and cramped, but I couldn't think of a better use for the living room.
    Last edited by CarpenterAnt; 08-29-2008 at 11:46 AM.
    -Can not change the past, only improve the future.-

-Life, A game that people play.-

chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile My Gym

Finally getting the gym set up! Still awaiting a high/low pulley and for my Elite Rings to come in the mail.

Yesterday I picked up 5 (4'x6') rubber horse stall mats from Tractor Supply ($213 and change) These are friggin heavy.

The mats have totally turned this boiler room into something I like. Still grinning.

Close-up of hex/trap bar and you can see tread pattern of mats

I-Beam chin/pull ups - they are fun to do when higher up off the floor
    Team Kelei

da bears, cubs, bulls

MAGA

paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is what i have

400 kg (881 lbs ) iron plates
    1x olympic barbell
    2x olympic dumbell

power rack with 16 plateholders (promaxima)
    flat bench (panatta)
    0-90 bench (panatta)

cable cross (panatta)
    lat pulley (panatta)

barbarian dip

accesoires

schwinn spinbike

rubber puzzelfloor

2 mats fot deadlifts

painted traininglogbook

paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50) paraman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Im getting a HUGE tire and a sledge hammer as well...Just to mix it up..

sh4mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh4mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh4mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh4mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh4mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh4mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh4mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh4mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh4mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh4mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) sh4mike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My home gym is built around simple compound movements.

Here's my recommendation to forum members -- start with a list of the exercises you want to build your workout foundation around, then purchase equipment that supports this workout plan.

Some people (including a younger me) focus on building a mini fitness center at home, before realizing that they cannot fit a new, useful piece (e.g. GHR/power rack) because their floor space is filled with supplemental crap: calf machine, lat machine, cable crossover, leverage machine, leg press, pec deck, treadmill, eliptical, smith machine, etc..

Start with the basics, then expand as your budget and room size allows.

My core workout schedule:
    Day1: main=Box Squat(SSB heavy), Inc BB BP(fat), BB Row(fat) / supplement=RevHyper, GHR, Dip, Chin
    Day2: main=DL(fat), OH BB Press(fat), Box Squat(SSB speed) / supplement=RevHyper, GHR, Dip, Chin

I'll occasionally swap DBs for BBs on the upper-body work.

Pic1: Full length view, although the GHR and Concept2 are hidden.

Pic2: EFS Collegiate Rack, 4x6 stall mats for pulling

Pic3: Squat Box, Steps for SLDL, sand bags, Pendlay bumpers (hidden)

Pic4: SSB, Fat Bar (revolving), Fat Bar (hollow), Pendlay bar (standard), Fat Trap bar, Lifeline KBs, Ironmind weight pin (dip/chin), rack dip attachment

Pic5: Iron Woody chains, EFS bands, Ironmaster Superbench#1

Pic6: 5-75lb rubber hex DBs, Ironmaster adjustable for 80-120lb, Ironmaster Superbench#2, Chuck Taylors, Liberator Sex Furniture for resting between sets (looks stupid, works great)

Pic7: Westside Reverse Hyper, EFS Deluxe GHR, Concept2 rower
    Last edited by sh4mike; 08-31-2008 at 06:14 PM.

Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Little messy,but here they are.
    TSA half rack
    parabody rack
    parabody plate loaded lo/hi cable crossover
    treadmill
    Attached Images

Balanikus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This is IT...

APEX bench from Amazon.com (dirt cheap), 4 dumbbell rods (2 screwed into a middle piece to make a bar), e-z curl bar and weights. That's it. This has gotten me by for years.
    Attached Images
    GO heavy, GO hardcore, or don't GO at all!

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    here's mine. i've still got a few things that aren't in the pics yet, but this is what i'm working with right now. i'm getting a trap bar, pullup bar, and hanging a heavy bag.
    Attached Images
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitz1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    TDS Rack, BS Leg Ext/Curl, BS FI Bench, BS Lat, Iron Masters...

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My equipment is pretty Spartan, but it gets the job done- Bo

namthainguyen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namthainguyen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namthainguyen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namthainguyen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namthainguyen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namthainguyen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namthainguyen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namthainguyen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namthainguyen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namthainguyen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) namthainguyen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is the link to Youtube showing a short video clip of my home gym
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMg9cstaQ4

jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here is my setup thus far. Powertec rack, Fitness Gear bench (good for 600lbs) and ****ty barbell. Going to pick up a couple large mirrors to put in between the uprights of my rack and on the other wall where my current dinky mirror and kerosene heater are. I have 515lbs of plates so far, not including the standard ones. Need to pick up two more 45s when I get a chance.

gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50) gotmuscle? will become famous soon enough. (+50)

home gym

This is my office.
    Attached Images

ppalmerjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppalmerjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppalmerjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppalmerjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppalmerjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppalmerjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppalmerjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppalmerjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppalmerjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppalmerjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppalmerjr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My work in progress gym

I have a Deltech power rack, recumbent bike, and basic treadmill. I have a few dumbbells that float from floor position to floor position. Just finished the wall and mounted my LCD. This is a work in progress... I'm a little concerned with all the weight because I have all of this on the second floor of my home.
    Attached Images

kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingeric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's mine.

TuffStuff RPR-265 w/ lat + Keys KF-FID bench (not sure why it insists on displaying them sideways but whatever):

I know some people have bashed the tuff stuff rack here. but it's been pretty rock solid so far for me. The only thing that might make it better would be to bolt it to the ground since I can push it if I want to due to the fake ceramic flooring. Eventually I might get lay down some rubberized flooring for stability, etc., but otherwise no real problems to speak of.

400 lbs body solid weights:

Vision T9450 treadmill:

I also have some dumbbells not pictured.

KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dang...I'm almost ashamed to show my setup...but here goes. There are few things missing - 90lb Teardrop heavy bag, rope attachment (for lat pulley), home-made dip station, and Proform quick 100lb adjustable dumbbells.

Last edited by KASR5277; 11-18-2008 at 07:06 PM.
    Where am I to go, now that I've gone too far?
    --------------------------------------------
    Group Juggernaut!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Infinite Labs Massport Log: http://tinyurl.com/3oxms8t
    Top Secret N.O. 370 Log: http://tinyurl.com/5r9ww7s
    Cytogenix Stack Log: http://tinyurl.com/6kap95y

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KASR5277 View Post
    Dang...I'm almost ashamed to show my setup...but here goes. There are few things missing - 90lb Teardrop heavy bag, rope attachment (for lat pulley), home-made dip station, and Proform quick 100lb adjustable dumbbells.

Dont be embarrest to show that gym dude...You have EVERYTHING to workout with and to get huge improvements. Looks good to me

Tarius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Treadmill and resistance bike on the side.

Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My current Gym

Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kursac will become famous soon enough. (+50)

PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PullBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not too sure how this works but will give it a try.
    In storage: Impex smith3000, olympic Benchpress bench, Impex Powerhouse Cage and bench, and a Seated Calf machine.

Also does anyone know what the make and model is of the full power rack?

Attached Images
    Last edited by PullBig; 11-23-2008 at 02:44 PM.

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KASR5277 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Updated pic of my setup:

Where am I to go, now that I've gone too far?
    --------------------------------------------
    Group Juggernaut!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Infinite Labs Massport Log: http://tinyurl.com/3oxms8t
    Top Secret N.O. 370 Log: http://tinyurl.com/5r9ww7s
    Cytogenix Stack Log: http://tinyurl.com/6kap95y

btoddkelley will become famous soon enough. (+50) btoddkelley will become famous soon enough. (+50) btoddkelley will become famous soon enough. (+50) btoddkelley will become famous soon enough. (+50) btoddkelley will become famous soon enough. (+50) btoddkelley will become famous soon enough. (+50) btoddkelley will become famous soon enough. (+50) btoddkelley will become famous soon enough. (+50) btoddkelley will become famous soon enough. (+50) btoddkelley will become famous soon enough. (+50) btoddkelley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My gym. Known as "The body shop!

Todd
    Attached Images
    Those that think they can and those that think they can't are both right.

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    My wife's new home gym

hey, people are getting negged for posting questions/ comments, and not posting PICTURES OF THEIR GYM.
    Read the first post idiots, that's why it says so in the title

lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kenai603 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

It's not the prettiest but it gets the job done. I have a lower ceiling in my basement (about 7'6") so I have to use a smaller cage for lifting, but it serves its purpose.

I also have the Bioforce home gym that the GF loves to use more than free weights. I have to admit that I do things like lateral pulldowns, tricep pushdowns, etc on it.

I also have a chin-up bar (not in the picture) that sits in the doorway. Then there's the treadmill with a small 17" flatpanel TV in front of it.

Like I said, it's not the greatest gym, but I can do basically everything I need in the comfort of my basement.

trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trojannation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here are some pics of my weight room. I'm still in the process of finishing up the sheet rock and insulation, so it's a mess right now, but it still works.

Stylin74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stylin74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stylin74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stylin74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stylin74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stylin74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stylin74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how lucky you lot to have all that space to put gd gyms like that ive only got my bedroom with a ****ty bench an 50kilo weights
    they become to light for me so i have to go to gym now costs like 22pound a month

this is what i got

http://www.argos-sports.co.uk/mall/A...cts/AS2417.jpg