Thread: Weighted Planks

UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Weighted Planks

Did those the other day and they are KILLER! Was doing a normal ab workout and thought I would try something different. This was after 4 sets of leg raises, 3 sets of weighted decline crunches. I did 3 sets, began with a 45lb plate on my butt (found it MUCH harder when placed on the butt rather than on my back). Went to failure with the 45lb plate, then immediately had a 25lb plate put on and held for as long as I could again. This was an absolutely killer ab exercise. Really seemed to hit the ab wall hard. Just thought I would mention it, and recommend it if anyone is looking for a new ab exercise.
    Rugby is better...

Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Definitely going to try these. Pretty much need somebody there to set the weight on your ass though right?
    ****************************G-Money******************************
    -------------------------------- Chicagoan Crew -----------------------------------
    -----------------------Da Vice President of Da Chicagoan Crew--------------------------------
    -----------=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=- (Intern on his way to CEOinggg)---------------------

UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UTMatt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gmoney23 View Post
    Definitely going to try these. Pretty much need somebody there to set the weight on your ass though right?
    Definitely
    Rugby is better...