SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Another one of them darn creatine questions

So about two weeks ago I bought some ON Natural Whey, ON Casein, and ON Creatine, and I've noticed that my strength has gone up a lot.
    But the weird thing is is that before I bought them I was still getting enough carbs/proteins/fats/etc but now I'm eating as much as I was before but on top of that I take my shakes/supps. So would that be why I've noticed size/strength increase so quickly? Because of all the BCAAs/Creatine/Whey? Or just because I'm getting in more calories?

Couldn't figure out any better way to word this hah. Reps for serious answers! Thanks

MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SubwayKid View Post
    So about two weeks ago I bought some ON Natural Whey, ON Casein, and ON Creatine, and I've noticed that my strength has gone up a lot.
    But the weird thing is is that before I bought them I was still getting enough carbs/proteins/fats/etc but now I'm eating as much as I was before but on top of that I take my shakes/supps. So would that be why I've noticed size/strength increase so quickly? Because of all the BCAAs/Creatine/Whey? Or just because I'm getting in more calories?

Couldn't figure out any better way to word this hah. Reps for serious answers! Thanks
    well if you have never taken creatine before then that would be it. My brother just started taking it for his first time and noticed great strength gains. Also BCAA's help. The more calories you eat will get you bigger but not always stronger. So keep on eating and working hard. You will continue to see gains in strength and size.
    Detroit Lions, Wings, Pistons, Tigers
    Mopar or no car

SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SubwayKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great answer! Reps for you

Platinum Series Member hellasx44's Avatar
    hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im thinkin its the increased protein intake and the diff kinds of protein. creatine helps but it doesnt work wonders.
    WHAT!!??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBqoaW2oEsU

MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MMIS90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SubwayKid View Post
    Great answer! Reps for you
    thank you. keep everything up and see how it works out.
    Detroit Lions, Wings, Pistons, Tigers
    Mopar or no car

xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xprodigy92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My theory is placebo affect, you knew you were taking something to make you stronger so you worked harder and there you go Good luck dude haha.
    PRs:
    Power Clean 275x1
    Dead Lift: 585x1
    Squat: 700x1 not raw
    Raw Squat 525x1
    Bench 470x1
    Dip:140 lbs + bw