Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Billie Piper says reckons abs are "too try-hard" and she prefers a beer belly.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpbqLQOxDww

Watch from 3:55.

I've heard girls make the assumption that guys with ripped bodies etc may be gym junkies and may be more interested in their own abs than them.

timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timmymayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rainieravesouth View Post
    haha yeah. but what im saying is.....dont we work out for the opposite sex? to appeal to them more? (besides being in competitions and personal preference?)

I work out and eat healthy because its healthy. There are few things in life like being healthy...its increases the length you live and improves the quality a true win win. That being healthy impresses the girls is just peanut butter on the celery stick.
    Cheers,
    Timothy Mayes

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by timmymayes View Post
    I work out and eat healthy because its healthy. There are few things in life like being healthy...its increases the length you live and improves the quality a true win win. That being healthy impresses the girls is just peanut butter on the celery stick.
    Keep telling yourself that bud -- while all the hotties enjoy my abs.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

Zeus's OTHER Son... CapnPowerMonger's Avatar
    CapnPowerMonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapnPowerMonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapnPowerMonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapnPowerMonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapnPowerMonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapnPowerMonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapnPowerMonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapnPowerMonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapnPowerMonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapnPowerMonger is on a distinguished road. (+10) CapnPowerMonger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have abs for me, girls only look at a guys ass...and thats just to see how thick his wallet is. lol. Seriously most girls would go out with a walrus if it was successful or had money/fame/popularity. Ive met many girls who love my abs but ive found that most dont really care...their priorities are different than ours. So go get some abs for YOU, and let the ladies like them or not, their call.
    "Nil Desperandum"

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity." - Seneca

blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blapblapblow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SocratesTX View Post
    You'd be surprised at the amount of women who don't dig the bodybuilder physique. There are girls who just like guys who are in shape, the whole ripped thing just doesn't appeal to them. Sort of like how I don't like girls that are ripped, they just look weird.
    What kind of look is "in shape"?

i can see a lot of women who dont find the bodybuilder physique attractive, but they sure as hell find the ripped physique attractive. I don't think everyone on here wants to be a bodybuilder though

It also depends on how the woman looks herself. If she's hot, in shape, etc..she'll want the guys with the ripped look. If she's ugly, fat, etc.. she'll just want the average looking joe or maybe some overweight guy

But hey, we all know "women say one thing and do the complete opposite"
    Last edited by blapblapblow; 08-30-2008 at 11:24 PM.

Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have heard several woman say that they like a guy that has a "softer" physique.

Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freakish213 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    who gives a **** what women think?

they dont know what they want, the hell am i going to become a skinny ass dude just to impress them?

bitches can like me for me

dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    who cares abs are important for posture or when someone punch you in that area

layerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interesting to read these posts, I have never had a six pack but currently working towards it and hopefully might be there around the end of the year.

I find that girls opinions are widely varied, much like mens on women. Some guys like curvy girls, some like slim and some like em really big.
    Chatting to an old friend I havent seen in a long time yesterday when she found out I was going for abs she said that is not what she is into.
    Obviously also my gf who I have been with since I was 30lbs heavier didn't mind too much then and I maybe got another 20lbs to go but she takes me for me.

I agree with the coments that younger girls/women are more into superficial (sp?) characteristics then personality etc....

tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tblake87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's all in their personal taste.
    Some girls like the muscular, bodybuidling type.
    Some like the lean, athletic type.
    Some like the skinny bastard.
    And we've all seen that extremely fat who managed to score the perfect 10 chick.(this still causes me to lose sleep at night)

So it's all in their personal preference. I've had girls who have told me I'm just right. Some have told me I need to tone up, and some have told me I need to gain weight. It's all in their preference.
    *United States Marine Corps*
    LCpl Status achieved

S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have heard of a very few girls that don't like big muscles thats about it though. but that does not mean they don't like Definition.

Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Girls love it period

I've spent a lot of time at the beach and around pools because my self esteem has shot through the roof since summer started. The cannonball delts and guns get their attention, the abs just wheels 'em in.
    I refuse to be a role model, I set goals take control drink out my own bottles.

PhoenixLuv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhoenixLuv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhoenixLuv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhoenixLuv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhoenixLuv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhoenixLuv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhoenixLuv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhoenixLuv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhoenixLuv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhoenixLuv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhoenixLuv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

i heard one girl tell me that and i knew she was lying through her teeth. maybe she was trying to make me feel better cuz i dont have one (yet) haha

any of you ever hear this?!?!
    I have had female friends on don't like guys with a 6 pack, some of them like guys with just flat stomachs but no tone others like a guy with a little pudge. Usually the women that I know who don't like a guy with some kind of 6 pack either don't like guys that are very muscular or like them but don't want their guy to feel bad cuz he doesn't have one. Personally, I like a guy with a 6 pack but would I turn a guy down because he didn't have one no, of course not.
    'Courage is not defined by those who fought, nor by those who fell, But by those who fought, fell, and rose again.' -unknown

glendb79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a feeling it's all a matter of who's asking them the question. If you have a six-pack, and you ask a woman if she likes them, she'll probably say yes or at least tell the truth to some degree. But if you don't have a six-pack, she's likely to say she doesn't like them, or that it's no big deal, just to spare your feelings. Of course, there are exceptions and varying preferences.
    Start 3/06/07 - 300 lbs
    Current 07/18/08 - 223 lbs

Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000) Baboun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by glendb79 View Post
    I have a feeling it's all a matter of who's asking them the question. If you have a six-pack, and you ask a woman if she likes them, she'll probably say yes or at least tell the truth to some degree. But if you don't have a six-pack, she's likely to say she doesn't like them, or that it's no big deal, just to spare your feelings. Of course, there are exceptions and varying preferences.
    bingo

ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This thread is amusing. Ive heard girls and people in general say they dont like it when guys/girls get too ripped, but Ive never heard of a single girl complaining about Brad Pitts body in Fight Club.

Huge and/or ripped appeals only to people/girls who know what it takes to be in that kind of shape. Like someone else said, if people themselves arent in shape, they are probably gonna dismiss ripped/buffed up guys/girls as obsessed with their physique.

Ive heard some valid points in this thread tho. Like the one who said a girls answer to "do you like six packs" is gonna be influenced by who is asking. And also the guy who said that some girls (specially after a certain age), are mostly out to catch guys who are well off and can provide for them, with almost no regard for their looks or what kind of shape theyre in.

Then again, Ive also heard a lot of girls/women say they like their men to have a lil chub because its more endearing and feels better when hugging them. LoL. They probably said that to make ME feel better tho, since Im a fatass and all. hahaha.

Jeez, I used way too many slashes in this post. (My first post too).

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rippednready View Post
    who gives a **** what women think?

they dont know what they want, the hell am i going to become a skinny ass dude just to impress them?

bitches can like me for me
    who gives a sh*t? hahah the reason i created this post because, lets be real, most of us workout for the opposite sex right? or to feed our own ego!
    - Rep "super stupid jeans" pics on sight

Ralliart16 is just really nice. (+1000) Ralliart16 is just really nice. (+1000) Ralliart16 is just really nice. (+1000) Ralliart16 is just really nice. (+1000) Ralliart16 is just really nice. (+1000) Ralliart16 is just really nice. (+1000) Ralliart16 is just really nice. (+1000) Ralliart16 is just really nice. (+1000) Ralliart16 is just really nice. (+1000) Ralliart16 is just really nice. (+1000) Ralliart16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My friends wife (FYI he/she are 22 years old) blatanty said "I don't like muscles on guys."

I was like WTF? Most women and instinctively attracted to guys with muscles (although again, you can get too big.. i.e. competitive body builders on roids).

I also have a friend who is pretty big and many girls he was with told him to "stop working out because you're getting too big" in which he replied "hell no bitch" lol.

mpi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mpi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ralliart16 View Post
    My friends wife (FYI he/she are 22 years old) blatanty said "I don't like muscles on guys."

I was like WTF? Most women and instinctively attracted to guys with muscles (although again, you can get too big.. i.e. competitive body builders on roids).

I also have a friend who is pretty big and many girls he was with told him to "stop working out because you're getting too big" in which he replied "hell no bitch" lol.
    Is your friend muscular himself because she might not want to offend him? It's just human nature that women are more attracted to muscular guys just like men are heavily attracted to the hourglass figure.

And yeah, I'd have to agree that anybody who just says they work out for solely themselves (who isn't a competitive body builder) is straight up lying. Nobody goes through the trouble of cutting, changing their diet and lifting hard (even when painful) to just get healthy. If you're doing it for athletic purposes then maybe you have a decent excuse but otherwise no.

It's not really a bad thing though because everybody is somewhat shallow. It's just how it goes. You can't walk by a girl and be like: "damn she's hot, look at that personality!" Plus, vanity while not the best thing to have too much of, is a very very powerful motivator. At least it helped me lose a good 4 inches (waist) and 20 lbs already.

leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    girls i know prefer the shoulders thing. when the dude looks broad. skinny dudes with 6 pacs are more for emo chicks n that. they like the normal 4 pac type abs when flexed thing. from my experience anyway

one thing i know alot of them like more than abs is that V shape that goes down to ur groin.....
    Long way to go... will get there though!

Scandrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scandrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scandrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scandrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scandrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scandrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scandrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scandrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scandrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think girls just prefer guys to be healthy and look after themselves. Not too heavy, not too light, just right

Girls probably don't like abs as much due to some of the egos that come with them.

i.e aww shiet bish, daz right! i g0tz teh abs that youze luv to luv! I'll bang you first and then I'll bang your friends later.

ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragexzero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Scandrew View Post
    Girls probably don't like abs as much due to some of the egos that come with them.
    Thats a good point. Six-packs can get to your head easily.

Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most like Ab's but some women like other body parts then others. Met some that like biceps, others broud shoulders, another said she HATED when a guy has a strong upperbody with lil legs, others like the ass (glutes!), had a girl tell me she likes a ripped back. Never heard triceps or calves yet though..
    ****************************G-Money******************************
    -------------------------------- Chicagoan Crew -----------------------------------
    -----------------------Da Vice President of Da Chicagoan Crew--------------------------------
    -----------=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=- (Intern on his way to CEOinggg)---------------------

sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My understanding is when women arent into the whole athletic thing whether built like a bldg, cut up, or just muscular is because they are insecure with themselves. If they were to date you, your lifestyles would clash. We eat clean and healthy, they would most likely no care what they ate, not to mention the fact that some or most women dont want a man that looks better than them or takes better care of themselves than she does. Plus, they dont want a man thats going to get more attention than her, or that could possibly be a cheater due to how he looks. i've dealt with this so many times. One more thing if I may add, is that like someone else mentioned , those guys are easier to dump her or treat her not so good. Women want not so attractive men, if they are really attractive so they know for sure he wont be a cheater. I had a girl one time tell me she liked fat boys cuz she likes to rub and lay on their bellies. She was a stripper, with a beautiful body too. I was like what the lol go figure.
    IG: @Gains_Marathon

sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mpi View Post
    Is your friend muscular himself because she might not want to offend him? It's just human nature that women are more attracted to muscular guys just like men are heavily attracted to the hourglass figure.

And yeah, I'd have to agree that anybody who just says they work out for solely themselves (who isn't a competitive body builder) is straight up lying. Nobody goes through the trouble of cutting, changing their diet and lifting hard (even when painful) to just get healthy. If you're doing it for athletic purposes then maybe you have a decent excuse but otherwise no.

It's not really a bad thing though because everybody is somewhat shallow. It's just how it goes. You can't walk by a girl and be like: "damn she's hot, look at that personality!" Plus, vanity while not the best thing to have too much of, is a very very powerful motivator. At least it helped me lose a good 4 inches (waist) and 20 lbs already.

Well said my friend. Thats exactly how I feel about it. Its almost as if I wrote that, we are all shallow and/or judgemental. People are the ones that say not to be but yet under different circumstances they are too.
    IG: @Gains_Marathon

Tutts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive known a couple of girls to prefer a rounder looking body, compared to a 6pack. Although from my point of view id rather a girl not to have a 6 pack.... what you think? Just not a turn on this end, suppose its all about preference. :s

Dukoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dukoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dukoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dukoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dukoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dukoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dukoria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have to laugh at this thread - although I do find the question valid. Mention of how the girl doesn't want to feel like she needs to keep up with his standards, or that she doesn't want to be around someone more attractive then her. ROFL - of course that may be valid reasons but I've never met a girl that ever felt that way about a man that was cut. The only girls I see at the gym goggling these types of guys are the "gym bunnies"
    I had a friend that dated a 'muscle bound" man - the hole nine yards of weight lifting and he was so egotistical and someone that was more worried about how he looked when he went to the gym as ion "Does this shirt make me look fat" then anything else. We had/have /will have SO MANY laughs over that.
    Of course - we girls- are serious gym people and go there to work out - and not pick up guys. Not one girl I know goes "Oh yeah, a 6 pack ab is so killer - turn me on". - Its nice of course, but its just like - sure, whatever makes a man feel HOT. Personally I like a mans back. That great rippling back and NO chicken legs - freaky.

But - what matters is what you personally feel good about!

Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000)
    yup, when it comes down to it, it's personal preference. but why do girls gawk at guys with abs, but then wont date them? im guessing it has to do with self esteem issues.....
    I would be SHOCKED if visible abs have ever been a dealbreaker for anyone.

Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MattT84 View Post
    From the consensus of the girls I know, they all pretty much say the same thing.
    "Its great to look at, but disgusting to touch"
    Really? I LOVE touching hard abs, especially if they are veiny.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany_P View Post
    Really? I LOVE touching hard abs, especially if they are veiny.
    Well you're in luck! I'll be over in a minute lol j/k
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com