Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    4Burgers2Fries1DietSoda dochall22's Avatar
    dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    No **** Motha Fawka???? You 4 Reelz????
    Jan 1 - ???

dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by deadfingers View Post
    Calm down, you might have a heart attack. Worship us huh? Do you always tend to blow things way out of proportion. Last I checked no one cared, well except for you. For someone who makes so much and has it so good, you sure do give a lot of **** for someone who doesn't.
    Gotta get my ****s and giggles somewhere - money cant buy lulz!
    Jan 1 - ???

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dochall22 View Post
    What the fawk? finish college and get a job and pay your student loans. Joining the military for benifits? thought people joined to PROTECT OUR ****RY????
    ahh fuk off fatty, since elementary school i have been interested in joining the millitary but because of our current leaders and situation i decided not too. Besides helping me financially i get a hell of alot of experience from being in the millitary.
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    ahh fuk off fatty, since elementary school i have been interested in joining the millitary but because of our current leaders and situation i decided not too. Besides helping me financially i get a hell of alot of experience from being in the millitary.
    He, like many idiots, think that those who join the military have nothing better. He's ignorant, just ignore him. The military will pay for your loans, hell if you have a 4 year degree then you may be able to come in as an officer and make some good money while getting the loans paid off.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

~Barefooters Crew~|~Atheist Alliance~| ~Yellow Fever Crew~

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

Oh ****, you mean they pay off your loans??? Whoopidy doo - a lot of employers will do the same and he can make "REAL" money while doing it. NO JOKE I PROMISE!
    Jan 1 - ???

Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100)
    wow strong unemployment pay. props to you for raping the government(serious). On another note this is the reason social programs suck. lol 18000 a year for being a bum. Its like when I got 500 a month while employed full-time and spent it on worthless ****.

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh ****, you mean they pay off your loans??? Whoopidy doo - a lot of employers will do the same and he can make "REAL" money while doing it. NO JOKE I PROMISE!
    He can also travel the world, get most of his bills taken care of, get paid to learn a job, get 30 days a year paid vacation. I could go on, but I know you'll pull something out of your ass saying "deh military sukz!".
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

~Barefooters Crew~|~Atheist Alliance~| ~Yellow Fever Crew~

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

You mean as a civilian he cant travel and pay bills and get vacation days at work? hmmm....

FYI - those vacation days are not always guaranteed per year either - and you dont get to choose when to use them most of the time. So, in "real" life 2 weeks of when you want how you want vacation days is better than 30 days of "oh god i hope i get to go home soon" days. Just sayin.

deh military sukz
    Jan 1 - ???

Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My husband and I just bought a duplex in the Columbus (OH) ghetto, planning to build equity so we can have money when we are old. We inherited from the previous owners tenants on welfare (and most of the people in the neighborhood are as well). Being libertarians, taking money from the government for these people's rent rubbed us the wrong way, but we didn't really want to kick them out out of their housing...BAD DECISION. These people are ****ING IDIOTS. Everyone in the goddamn neighborhood is a ****ing idiot. In the back of my mind, I always felt a little sympathy for these folks on welfare -- wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, believed the liberal hype that it really is hard for them to get out of it but they're trying...CHICKEN****! Every goddamn one of them is able to get a job and work if they wanted to -- all damn day, the porches of our neighborhood are FULL of fat (but able-bodied) bitches of all ethnicities sitting there with their 10 kids (you know, planned parenthood gives out the pill for free -- it is no accident), wearing clothes, eating food, and drinking Natty Light bought with MY tax dollars. Then, everyone dumps their frickin' trash in our trash barrel because it's the closest one to the people who don't pay for trash removal. When it is full, do they walk 10 feet and dump it in our neighbor's (empty) one? NO! They are so ****ing lazy, they just keep piling it on and around our trash can. Our neighbors don't even bother to walk it out to the can -- they sit on their porch eating fried chicken and throw the bones and their trash over the fence into our yard so our puppy chokes on it. And somehow, they all have big screen (****ing HUGE) TVs and really nice cars. Our tenant and her leech boyfriend complained on a Monday night that their faucet was leaking so my husbund looked at it and told her he had to go buy a new one, so he'd put it in Wednesday morning (which he did). She muttered something about showing *US*, and complained to the ****ing housing authority that we didn't fix it it.

TheLasher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLasher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLasher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLasher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLasher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLasher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLasher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLasher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLasher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLasher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLasher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You mean as a civilian he cant travel and pay bills and get vacation days at work? hmmm....

FYI - those vacation days are not always guaranteed per year either - and you dont get to choose when to use them most of the time. So, in "real" life 2 weeks of when you want how you want vacation days is better than 30 days of "oh god i hope i get to go home soon" days. Just sayin.

deh military sukz
    They also get to stay in shape, you lose

Originally Posted by Ace50 View Post
    My husband and I just bought a duplex in the Columbus (OH) ghetto, planning to build equity so we can have money when we are old. We inherited from the previous owners tenants on welfare (and most of the people in the neighborhood are as well). Being libertarians, taking money from the government for these people's rent rubbed us the wrong way, but we didn't really want to kick them out out of their housing...BAD DECISION. These people are ****ING IDIOTS. Everyone in the goddamn neighborhood is a ****ing idiot. In the back of my mind, I always felt a little sympathy for these folks on welfare -- wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, believed the liberal hype that it really is hard for them to get out of it but they're trying...CHICKEN****! Every goddamn one of them is able to get a job and work if they wanted to -- all damn day, the porches of our neighborhood are FULL of fat (but able-bodied) bitches of all ethnicities sitting there with their 10 kids (you know, planned parenthood gives out the pill for free -- it is no accident), wearing clothes, eating food, and drinking Natty Light bought with MY tax dollars. Then, everyone dumps their frickin' trash in our trash barrel because it's the closest one to the people who don't pay for trash removal. When it is full, do they walk 10 feet and dump it in our neighbor's (empty) one? NO! They are so ****ing lazy, they just keep piling it on and around our trash can. Our neighbors don't even bother to walk it out to the can -- they sit on their porch eating fried chicken and throw the bones and their trash over the fence into our yard so our puppy chokes on it. And somehow, they all have big screen (****ing HUGE) TVs and really nice cars. Our tenant and her leech boyfriend complained on a Monday night that their faucet was leaking so my husbund looked at it and told her he had to go buy a new one, so he'd put it in Wednesday morning (which he did). She muttered something about showing *US*, and complained to the ****ing housing authority that we didn't fix it it.
    you tell 'em girl!!! military SAWKS CAWKS!!

oh wait...

wtf?

umm...someone really needed to get that off their chest huh?

speakin of chests.....noodz?
    Jan 1 - ???

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

i couldnt agree with you more, (very serious)
    Trump 2016

Originally Posted by TheLasher View Post
    They also get to stay in shape, you lose
    haha - i could kill most of em with meh pinky in shape or not - i got a huge cawk
    Jan 1 - ???

i would wager every cent i own that if we ever come under attack or in a crisis situation youd be the first fat bastard crying and running to the millitary for help. Its easy to preach bull**** while sitting on your ass but all the work youve done in your life prob doesnt add up to what those guys do in a week.
    Trump 2016

hahahaha - you dont have a fawkin clue you homo. I have numerous family members who are in the military and other than being able to do more pushups, situps, and run a mile faster than me i own them in every other physical activity known to man even at 250 pounds. My brother is a drill sgt and i whip his ass all the fawkin time - i can out shoot all of them except my brother, so why dont you sawk my cawk - sounds like YOUR GETTIN YA BUTT HURT!!!!
    Jan 1 - ???

kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    Im seriously considering joining the millitary for the benefits. At the rate im going im going to graduate college and have a BUNCH of loans to pay off id have to serve for 4 years right? and i have had eye surgery and have to wear glasses for distance, would that exclude me from certain "jobs" in the millitary?
    I had lasik before I joined the military. if your vision is 20/20 and your depth perception is good. They don't need or will find out about your surgery. What jobs are you looking into doing?

kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dochall22 enough with the sht talk, how about trying to be a little helpful? Inform us please (I really want to know) how did you go about getting these scholarships? because I got a gf that has had a close to 4.0 GPA in HS and she is now on her 3rd year in College she has a 3.8-3.9 GPA, but she is still struggling to pay for her college. So how did you do it? $40k a year would be nice.
    Last edited by kattttt; 08-31-2008 at 05:54 PM.

Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm guessing this is around 4th Ave?

964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000)

oh wait...

wtf?

umm...someone really needed to get that off their chest huh?

speakin of chests.....noodz?
    Speaking of chests, wheres yours? Oh wait its in your ****ing fat ass stomach.

DLaub will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLaub will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLaub will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLaub will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLaub will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLaub will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLaub will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLaub will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLaub will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLaub will become famous soon enough. (+50) DLaub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 964js7 View Post
    Speaking of chests, wheres yours? Oh wait its in your ****ing fat ass stomach.
    that dochal guy is a total douchz, has no idea how much crap military have to go through for these "benefits" like working overtime 4 hours a day, no compensation... And I paid like 1200 for GI bill,..the new one is Free, but i wnt see that money. lol. hes jsut a angry fatty

i started applying fo every fawkin scholarship I could get my hands on when i was in 8th grade, there are millions of scholarships - it's all in the numbers - the more you apply the more chance you get. Your girls gpa actually hurts her more than anything, i know it sounds ****ed up but people with a 3.25 to 3.75 on average get more scholarships than anyone else. Schools give scholarships to people with higher GPAs so the third party scholarship awards are, for the majority, given to lower gpas. I had a 3.9 in high school and actually put that i had a 3.6 on my applications (didnt put in my college courses that i took while in high school) and it helped me tons, i actually was eligible for more scholarships this way. I probably sent in over 200 applications and ended up with 11 total awards, just sayin!

there are a lot of websites you can go to and fill out a profile and ever scholarship you are qualified for will pop up
    Jan 1 - ???

haha i'm not angry why would i be? haha -
    Jan 1 - ???

HaHaHaHa - I just realized you fawkers tried to initiate a neg train on my ass - weak sauce!!!!! Even called the duke in to "bring the pain" and still didnt red me! WEAK SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 1 - ???

i started applying fo every fawkin scholarship I could get my hands on when i was in 8th grade, there are millions of scholarships - it's all in the numbers - the more you apply the more chance you get. Your girls gpa actually hurts her more than anything, i know it sounds ****ed up but people with a 3.25 to 3.75 on average get more scholarships than anyone else. Schools give scholarships to people with higher GPAs so the third party scholarship awards are, for the majority, given to lower gpas. I had a 3.9 in high school and actually put that i had a 3.6 on my applications (didnt put in my college courses that i took while in high school) and it helped me tons, i actually was eligible for more scholarships this way. I probably sent in over 200 applications and ended up with 11 total awards, just sayin!

there are a lot of websites you can go to and fill out a profile and ever scholarship you are qualified for will pop up
    That is super fuked up. Happen to know the reason why a 3.25-3.75 has a higher % to get a scholarship then a 4.0?

HaHaHaHa - I just realized you fawkers tried to initiate a neg train on my ass - weak sauce!!!!! Even called the duke in to "bring the pain" and still didnt red me! WEAK SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow sorry I lmao. Its good your honest about how you feel. It just you come off very angry/grumpy on most of your post. Plus theres a lot of military members and supporters on here.

rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kattttt View Post
    $1480 a month Military GI bill
    $1500 a month unemployment
    $500 a month pell grant
    wont enemployment only last for so long? if not, thanks for stealing my tax dollars for your lazy ****ing ass...

ahh. i dont give a fawk 'bout reppin and neggin - just think it's funny that the duke lacks so much sack he cant put a fawkin comment but he's a mod? strong WOW factor with that one

the higher gpas are more likely to get a scholarship from the college, so the 3rd party scholarship offers look more into the middle range gpas thinkin they wont get as many chances - it's bull**** if ya ask me - but i played the game.

oh - and these military fawkers can sawk my cawk, i dont give a fawk - they get their lil pussies hurt to easily and have to cry about it - i bet they cry when they go to afghan/iraq when they get sand in their slits.
    Jan 1 - ???

Originally Posted by R072286 View Post
    wont enemployment only last for so long? if not, thanks for stealing my tax dollars for your lazy ****ing ass...
    oh wait - he' SERVED FOR THIS ****RY HE CAN DO THAT KINDA STUFF b/c we OWE IT TO HIM,

hahahahahahahhahahah i fawkin luv it to see a guy who served for da ****ry fawkin da ****ry over!!!!!
    Jan 1 - ???

killamayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killamayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

too bad. u live and u learn fatty

rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh wait - he' SERVED FOR THIS ****RY HE CAN DO THAT KINDA STUFF b/c we OWE IT TO HIM,

hahahahahahahhahahah i fawkin luv it to see a guy who served for da ****ry fawkin da ****ry over!!!!!
    i could only understand like 9% of what you said

Leaving misc 6-10 months FMGINC's Avatar
    FMGINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMGINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMGINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMGINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMGINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMGINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMGINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMGINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMGINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMGINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMGINC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Niiiice.

I dont have any of that, but I save 75% of the money I make every month so I can also get a very nice condo once I am done with college in 2 years, or ill move back to Europe and do the same so either way it'll work out.
    I will return within 6-10 months.

Peace until then!