Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    zachry144 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zachry144 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zachry144 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zachry144 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zachry144 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zachry144 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zachry144 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zachry144 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zachry144 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zachry144 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zachry144 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ask someone who gets paid to go to school for one of the best educations in the world and has zero expenses....

.....anything

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zachry144 View Post
    ask someone who gets paid to go to school for one of the best educations in the world and has zero expenses....

.....anything
    AF Academy eh? We have an Lt here straight from there, wow just wow. We had a Commanders call with him pretty much being the speaker for all the awards and everything. It was a bit embarrassing, even more so when the Major told him something and he'd say "Hua Major". Just don't be like most Lt's out of there, and you'll be fine.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

~Barefooters Crew~|~Atheist Alliance~| ~Yellow Fever Crew~

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dochall22 View Post
    so - not only does the country pay for your education but your suckin the system with the unemployement bull****? Nice! So your Fcukin over the country you "put your life on the line" for huh? Sweet!!!!!

Yet another example of the people our military put out, whats next? You gonna go throw some puppies?
    Hmm just saw this, man you really are quite ignorant. So I guess he did nothing for the military his whole time in, and he's just collecting right? How is he ****ing the country over when he's just using the benefits to his advantage? It's not like he's doing anything illegal, but hey you're kind of a moron so you'll twist that around anyways.

Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont want in the military. Why would I? haha

Keep suckin the system buddy, fcukin the country you "protected"
    strong fatty

4Burgers2Fries1DietSoda dochall22's Avatar
    dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Unemployement is for those who need it, not people who find ways to cheat the system - of course since your in the military gang bang you'll be unable to see that.
    Jan 1 - ???

dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500) dochall22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jmonty View Post
    in CO at least u just have to be looking for 32 hrs of work or more per week. that is what the guy on the phone from the unemployment agency told me.. i could almost hear him go *wink wink*
    wink wink? see - even he knows he's cheatin the system
    Jan 1 - ???

Originally Posted by k1llsh0t View Post

Do you not realize the GI bill is a form of scholarship? We sacrifice a hell of a lot for the country. The least its citizens can do is pay for our education in return. ... just sayin..
    Sacrifice? Wasn't it your own choice to join? So, since you chose to go that route, it's not a sacrifice. Sorry bud.

I'm pretty sure I've had more blood on my hands than you'll ever see, so since I help keep this country alive every day should I have my school paid for by the gov't since I've already "sacrificed" 8 years to do so?

Answer: - No, I shouldnt. It was my choice, not a sacrifice just as yours was not a sacrifice, but a CHOICE YOU MADE! Get over it buddy.
    Jan 1 - ???

kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sacrifice? Wasn't it your own choice to join? So, since you chose to go that route, it's not a sacrifice. Sorry bud.

I'm pretty sure I've had more blood on my hands than you'll ever see, so since I help keep this country alive every day should I have my school paid for by the gov't since I've already "sacrificed" 8 years to do so?

Answer: - No, I shouldnt. It was my choice, not a sacrifice just as yours was not a sacrifice, but a CHOICE YOU MADE! Get over it buddy.
    wow bro why the hate for the military? You seem to be good at twisting things around, but common man.... seriously what your telling us is a sacrifice is when you have no other options? and you are forced to do something? because if you choose to make the sacrifice, its not considered a sacrificed anymore because it was your choice. NO WAY!

I don't want to argue... especially with someone not willing to listen with a open ear, and only argues for arguments sake. lets talk about how I maybe abusing the system. Because I am kind of using the system to my advantage.

mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kattttt View Post
    actual age 23

Going to a CC college. Air Force

Thats all you need right there. You couldnt pay anyone with a brain to go to the military and then a CC. Hahha.
    ***Los Angeles Misc Crew***
    *SoClose*
    Please...stay safe

FMedic08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMedic08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMedic08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMedic08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMedic08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMedic08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMedic08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMedic08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMedic08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMedic08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FMedic08 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    haha PROVE IT???

How 'bout with my 8k every two week pay stub?
    Sounds good.

k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000)

Uhhh... just because shove a ****load of meat down that throat of yours to fill your lardass, does not mean you should brag about more "blood" on your hands. You never could get into the military because you're overweight and lazy. Stop crying here about people making sacrifices to protect your fat ass's right to sit and eat chicken wings all day.
    3k errday

I'll burn your fkn house JACKIECHANFAN's Avatar
    JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What do you know about the new GI Bill coming out in 2009? After you factor in the % of $7,000 (I think that's the max you get for a semester), and you pay your tuition, books, and other fees, do you get the leftover in a lump sum? Or is the leftover given to you monthly? Reps for answers.

hahahahaha - making sacrifices to save me eh? I'm sorr those guys were so fcuking stupid they had no social skills and lacked the inteligence to get into college without having the 'gov't' help em out. Guess its better than suckin welfare/unemployement - oh wait - OP is doing that too!

So, in reality - my taxes i pay each year probably pays the salary for at least 2 of you guys, maybe 3, so why not just stfu and say thanks for keepin you from being homeless. K thx bye
    Jan 1 - ???

EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000) EricBast_old is a complete loser! (-2000)
    in before op turns out to be white knight and donates all the dmb

kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kattttt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahahahaha - making sacrifices to save me eh? I'm sorr those guys were so fcuking stupid they had no social skills and lacked the inteligence to get into college without having the 'gov't' help em out. Guess its better than suckin welfare/unemployement - oh wait - OP is doing that too!

So, in reality - my taxes i pay each year probably pays the salary for at least 2 of you guys, maybe 3, so why not just stfu and say thanks for keepin you from being homeless. K thx bye
    be angry about how your paying for my college, be angry that your taxes is paying my unemployment, but seriously bro.... why the hate? to call us stupid lacking intelligence (BTW theres 2 L's in intelligence and unemployEEEEment do you mean unemployment buddy) lacking social skill and if I didn't have these options I'd be homeless. Wow, your just an angry person aren't you?

H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1Tm4n will become famous soon enough. (+50)

sacrifice is a choice...............................why you blaming him on his , theres far worse situations of people not working and sitting on unemployment then a guy out of the military

killamayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killamayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

go run a mile fat ass. no armed forces wont want u fatty.....tell that fat bitch that u call a mom to sign up for jenny craig for raising a fat ass

Originally Posted by killamayne View Post
    go run a mile fat ass. no armed forces wont want u fatty.....tell that fat bitch that u call a mom to sign up for jenny craig for raising a fat ass
    hahahaha ----- cute!! Another point made, the maturity level is HIGH up in here huh? Guess they teach you that at basic?
    Jan 1 - ???

Jan 1 - ???

and you're talking about maturity levels... For someone who's so "mature" and "educated" you sure sound like a moron.

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Im seriously considering joining the millitary for the benefits. At the rate im going im going to graduate college and have a BUNCH of loans to pay off id have to serve for 4 years right? and i have had eye surgery and have to wear glasses for distance, would that exclude me from certain "jobs" in the millitary?
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    Im seriously considering joining the millitary for the benefits. At the rate im going im going to graduate college and have a BUNCH of loans to pay off id have to serve for 4 years right? and i have had eye surgery and have to wear glasses for distance, would that exclude me from certain "jobs" in the millitary?
    Look for the USAF thread on here, they'll help. I don't see you having many if any problems. Good luck.

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by deadfingers View Post
    Look for the USAF thread on here, they'll help. I don't see you having many if any problems. Good luck.
    thanks man
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    What the fawk? finish college and get a job and pay your student loans. Joining the military for benifits? thought people joined to PROTECT OUR ****RY????
    Jan 1 - ???

ewthrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewthrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewthrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewthrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewthrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewthrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewthrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewthrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewthrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewthrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ewthrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP's fraudin he says hes making 3500 a month then he changes to 3488....

What the fawk? finish college and get a job and pay your student loans. Joining the military for benifits? thought people joined to PROTECT OUR ****RY????
    Do you make a habit of misspelling at least one word in every post? People join for various reasons, while protecting people, sadly even you.

CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In b4 lock.

Originally Posted by deadfingers View Post
    Do you make a habit of misspelling at least one word in every post? People join for various reasons, while protecting people, sadly even you.
    awwww how cute!! It's funny how "you guys" think everyone should worship you and the "job" you do - gimme a fawkin break!
    Jan 1 - ???

awwww how cute!! It's funny how "you guys" think everyone should worship you and the "job" you do - gimme a fawkin break!
    Calm down, you might have a heart attack. Worship us huh? Do you always tend to blow things way out of proportion. Last I checked no one cared, well except for you. For someone who makes so much and has it so good, you sure do give a lot of **** for someone who doesn't.

CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haha, nice negs. Today is the football game, not the basketball game, *******.