Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

JOakman's On-Going Supplement Review Thread

• As the title states I will be using this to keep track of all final reviews that I have on products.
    • From sample usage and full product testing as well.
    • I will include both sponsored reviews and unsponsored in here as well.
    • Hopefully some may find it informative.

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Xtreme Formulations: Relentless

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/xf/relent.html

• Taste: I was told it would be a cocoa flavored chocolate, which I was interested in. I use CytoSport's Complete Whey: Cocoa Bean on a regular basis and thought it would be a good comparison. Anyway, the cocoa flavor was dead on. It had a great smell to it in the baggy and it tasted the same as it smelt. One thing I noticed was a slightly different taste on my tongue which I believed to be the Hydro-Protein, but the cocoa flavor almost completely masked it, good stuff. Most proteins have a bad aftertaste, but this left a good one in my mouth.

9/10
    • Mixability: I mixed it with around 14 oz. of water in my blender bottle, shook it up for 20 seconds or so and was all dissolved quickly. I didn't expect their to be much of any clumping or of the sorts and I was right. It had a thick texture to it which was nice especially since it was mixed in water.

9/10
    • Profile: As a Post-Workout shake it fits right around the macronutrients that I usually consume. As of late I usually follow with a solid meal shortly after so the carb content is good for me, if a meal didn't follow I would maybe throw in a banana or something of the sorts. Can't go wrong with the Hydro/Micellar mix.

9/10 w/ a meal after
      8/10 w/out a meal after
    • Price: I am a college student and broke as one could only imagine, so supplements are tough for me to justify to spend money on. It can be found for roughly around $25, which isn't too shabby, but it only has 12 serving and whereas I workout 5 to sometimes 6 times a week $50 a month would be a bit too much for me to buy regularly.

7/10
    • Overall: I thought it was great and like it just as much as any other post-workout shakes I have ever tried. The taste is truly top-notched and if I were to go out and purchase a post-workout supplement, this would be it. Thanks XF for the sample.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You sure do workout a lot.

I'm sure if anyone came in here they would say wtf because BB.com hasn't updated the profile on Relentless so I'll just add the label and bottle design

Glad you liked the product
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    You sure do workout a lot.
    All about biceps and chest every other day brah

I train each muscle individually since I am at home and have tons of time, but when I head to school it will be 4 times a week max. Which would make it around $75 for two months which isn't too bad at all. Just need to become a working man first.

I'm sure if anyone came in here they would say wtf because BB.com hasn't updated the profile on Relentless so I'll just add the label and bottle design

[img]http://www.xtremeformulations.com/images/xtremerelentless_bg.jpg[img]

[img]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3628/attachmentyy9.jpg[img]

Glad you liked the product
    Yeah, sorry for anyone who didn't know the formula hasn't been changed at bb. I was looking off of the sheet they sent with the sample. Made me a believer with the flavoring, all the other products will not follow for me.

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, I've always said if you do one of those individual bodypart splits to use Relentless for larger muscle groups. I don't know if you do this, but having an arms day and using Relentless would seem like a waste to me.

Get a job so you can buy moar Relentless
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    Well, I've always said if you do one of those individual bodypart splits to use Relentless for larger muscle groups. I don't know if you do this, but having an arms day and using Relentless would seem like a waste to me.

Get a job so you can buy moar Relentless
    Yeah, thats what I actually meant to say in my last post as well, whoops.

::Job hunting::

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/thrust.html

• Profile: Although it is a prop. blend the product contains 8 grams worth of actives for a day's serving. I will not list the ingredients and break them down as it it can be seen in the store here. However, I will say that it is pretty nicely formulated. Only issue I have is that the M-OXO amount is not disclosed as it would be a nice part of someones PCT.

9/10
    • Ease of Use: 4 pills in the morning or pre-training and another 4 pills before bed (my preference). Not too many pills, but they seemed to get caught in my throat on some occasion which I found odd. Could just be me there .

9/10
    • Effects: I will base the effects off of what the product is marketed to do. Deep Sleep? Big check. Protein synthesis? No idea. Amazing strength? Check. Harder muscles? Check.

9/10
    • Side Effects: Some acne flare ups. Sometimes too deep of a sleep made it hard to get out of bed in the morning. Not much aside from that.

8.5/10
    • Price: $59.95 here in the store. Pretty expensive for me, especially as a college kid. I ran two bottles which would be at $120. Would be about $3 a day. Pretty hefty on the wallet.

5/10
    • Overall: The product did exactly what it said it would do, very pleased with the recomping effects that it had on me. No real sides that would worry anyone, great product to stack with anything. Only downfall is the price as a college kid, but if you have the cash, definitely purchase this and give it a go. Disregarding the price, truly a top product out there.

8.1/10

A link to my log for my progress and results:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111904121

Finally updating this

Originally Posted by joakman View Post

Focus XT

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/focus.html

Notes: Took a serving of the Pink Lemonade last night around 7:30 pm and sipped it for 45 minutes, throughout my studying.

Taste: I like the taste, however I was skeptical over the strong scent. Not as tart as Pink Lemonade, but I like it about the same. Doesn't seem like a supplement that's for sure.

8.5 on first dose

Mixability: 8 ounces of water in my blender bottle. No issues. Some little white particles would come together if I let it sit for a minute, but nothing the blender bottle can't handle.

Effects: I was completely fried yesterday, but I was able to bang out 3+ hours of studying. Usually 200 mg's of caffeine makes me jittery, but this wasn't the case, but it could be that I took it over ~45 minutes. Seemed to stay focused on the material for the most part. Memory retention is tough to tell, but I will get into that with the 2nd review.
    Notes: Woke up at 6 in the morning to continue studying for my final. Took the Focus XT (Blue Razz) with breakfast (7ish).

Taste: I am not a Blue Razz kind of guy to be honest. So, I didn't know what to think. The powder smells SPOT on. Anyway, the taste was truly beyond my expectations, I definitely enjoyed it.

8.5 (highest Blue Razz can get on my scale )

Mixability: Same

Effects: Considering I was only on 3ish hours of sleep I was exhausted when taking this. I seemed to gather myself together pretty quickly and take 3, that's right 3 practice quizzes to prep for my final. Felt good recalling information, not sure how much could attribute to the product though. The final was 100 questions on only 3 chapters, compared to other exams that were 5-6 chapters on 40 questions. Every minute detail counted, but I think I banged out a 90 or so on it, no complaints there.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116349701

Well, I basically picked this up because I have been dying to try a product with this flavor. Got it in the mail today and just finishing it up as we speak. I will be using this while I am at work, for my quick breaks, and in between classes at school. So anyway, here goes..

Profile: 8.5/10

I like what they have done here with their new formulation of Muscle Milk by lowering the fat content of it. Good amount of protein and it fits right into my macro's for the day.

Taste: 10/10
    They hit it right on the head with this one. I don't have a single complaint about it. When I first opened the container, I was digging for the scoop with a knife and after I found it some protein was stuck on the knife sooo.. I figured why not lick it off, from there I knew it was love at first taste. I mixed this with 10 ounces or 1% milk and it came out perfect for me. Comparable to Cake Batter Ice Cream at Cold Stone.

Mixability: 9/10
    Some may rate it lower, but I love the tiny little clumps of it. It kinda makes it feel like it is a milkshake with something in it, just my opinion. Looks like milk after it is mixed up. Also, I mixed it with a blender bottle.

Price: 7/10
    Being a broke college kid the price could be better. I may just cut the serving in half to make it last a whole month. I will do some experimenting with the taste and how I feel later on.

Overall: 9/10
    It definitely lived up to my expectations of how it tastes and it will fit right where I want it to. I definitely plan on buying it again in the future, when money permits that is.

I will begin testing with water and also with half the serving size to see how it goes and will report my findings
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6646101

First I'd like to thank AEN to give this a whirl to compare it to the original flavoring and what not.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/intrabolic.html

Taste:
    • The first taste of it I was a bit weary of the flavor and a weird chemical type taste, but it was tolerable. This was mixed with 16 ounces. I did however notice their wasn't an aftertaste that stuck with you which is great. My second workout with it, it went down easily with 20 ounces of water. I am not a huge fan of citrus type flavors, but this wasn't bad.
      ~ 7/10
    Mixability:
    • In both of the samples that I had with the 16-20 ounces it mixed perfect in my blender bottle. There was little to no foam in the shaker at all and no particles were left undissolved.
      ~ 9/10
    Effectiveness:
    • Most would say that it is tough to judge a product on only two samples of a product, but I have been switching back and forth between BA Intra-Workout products for the past few months and I have to say my endurance and recovery was very good. Little to no soreness the next day.
      ~ 9/10
    Overall:
    • I definitely believe in IntrAbolic, but no so sure I would purchase this particular flavor. However, I do feel as though I will be picking up some of the new and improved Green Apple due to the improved flavor part .
      ~ 8/10

Thanks again guys.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109642231

VPX NO Shotgun

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/no.html

• Taste: My sample was Black Cherry flavoring. First off, I am not a very big cherry fan to say the least, my extension of cherry flavors only falls at maraschino cherries. Anyway, the smell of candy cherries was dead on as agreed upon by my girlfriend. I had her give it an initial taste as she likes cherry flavoring more than me and was pleasantly surprised. I tried it and it reminded me of a cherry slush type flavor. Not my favorite flavor, but this was spot on as described. For cherry lovers, give it a shot.

9/10
    • Mixability: I used about 12 ounces of water and didn't really have any mixability issues. However, some settling seemed to happen towards the end of the shake and made the last sip kind of tough.

8/10
    • Profile: I believe this has one of the better formulas for a pre-workout product as it includes some ingredients that aren't really used (CoP for one). However, it is a prop. blend and contains a huge one at that in the product deducting from its overall score.

8.5/10
    • Price: At $40 for 28 servings it breaks down to more than $1.40 per serving. Not too bad, but I would like to know exactly what the breakdown of ingredients is for the product as I feel 1.5-2 scoops would be most sufficient.

7.5/10
    • Overall: Had a pretty solid workout with good energy, however I seemed to get an energy kick ~5 hours later causing me to sweat and not be able to go to sleep. Didn't make me too happy. But, the product has a solid profile that is worth buying a tub of.

Make the Game Easy... B1GinNY82307's Avatar
    B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dude...you gotta try the Wild Berry and Blue Raz! Absolutely fantastic...
    Free Agent

lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000)
    nice review thread, i agree that focus xt and intrabolic kick ass! i've never tried NO shotgun though
    Keep getting bigger and stronger without messing up my joints (already pretty screwed)

Box Squat- 300lb
    Deadlift- 345lbs

Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118838601&page=30

Review thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118660261

I want to squat 2x my bodyweight

Originally Posted by B1GinNY82307 View Post
    dude...you gotta try the Wild Berry and Blue Raz! Absolutely fantastic...
    For sure, I have heard great things on both. I am particularly interested in the Wild Berry.

Originally Posted by lhockey View Post
    nice review thread, i agree that focus xt and intrabolic kick ass! i've never tried NO shotgun though
    Yeah, I was digging through samples of stuff that I have on hand and figuring that I should give it a whirl.

Just got back from a lift right now and will give a review of Evolution X10 (underrated) and White Flood (a million reviews already, but oh well.

I plan on having about 50+ reviews up in the short-term and hope it helps people with choices.

Evolution X10

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/star/x10.htm

• Taste: A half serving of Lemonade flavoring. Mixed with ~15 ounces of water during my workout. More of a light lemon flavor that masks the ingredients really well. You don't get the burn generally associated with BCAA supplements that I have been accustomed too. The lemon isn't tart or sweet, just a light lemon flavor that is pretty refreshing for an intra-workout drink, especially with the ingredient profile.

9/10
    • Mixability: No issues to report of. No settling problems that I noticed either.

10/10
    • Profile: I believe this is a truly underrated product. Looking at the profile it isn't really hidden by a prop blend and is something I would put together if I was designing my own type of formula. Great job.

9.5/10
    • Price: At $42 for 20 servings it is fairly expensive, but compared to other formulas out there, this is pretty well worth the price. At ~$36 or so it would be an awesome buy.

8.5/10
    • Overall: No real complaints with this product, a minor thing or two I would change, but overall it definitely gets two thumbs up.

8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000)

Evolution X10

• Taste: A half serving of Lemonade flavoring. Mixed with ~15 ounces of water during my workout. More of a light lemon flavor that masks the ingredients really well. You don't get the burn generally associated with BCAA supplements that I have been accustomed too. The lemon isn't tart or sweet, just a light lemon flavor that is pretty refreshing for an intra-workout drink, especially with the ingredient profile.

9/10
    • Mixability: No issues to report of. No settling problems that I noticed either.

10/10
    • Profile: I believe this is a truly underrated product. Looking at the profile it isn't really hidden by a prop blend and is something I would put together if I was designing my own type of formula. Great job.

9.5/10
    • Price: At $42 for 20 servings it is fairly expensive, but compared to other formulas out there, this is pretty well worth the price. At ~$36 or so it would be an awesome buy.

8.5/10
    • Overall: No real complaints with this product, a minor thing or two I would change, but overall it definitely gets two thumbs up.

nice, i got a tub on the way.

Originally Posted by 8footballQB View Post
    nice, i got a tub on the way.
    Let me know how it goes for you. My sample was a few months old and still tasted great.

8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let me know how it goes for you. My sample was a few months old and still tasted great.
    i think i am going to log it, got it basically for free

actually had a sample a few weeks ago of the lemon and thought it was pretty good. the formula always interested me, similar to size-on v2 and this has been out for a while

Originally Posted by 8footballQB View Post
    i think i am going to log it, got it basically for free

actually had a sample a few weeks ago of the lemon and thought it was pretty good. the formula always interested me, similar to size-on v2 and this has been out for a while
    Did you trade for it or find it on clearance?

Yeah, I agree. Goes to show not much in the intra-workout department has changed since it has been introduced.

Did you trade for it or find it on clearance?

Yeah, I agree. Goes to show not much in the intra-workout department has changed since it has been introduced.
    part of a trade, got it thrown into the deal for $10 shipping and a review. good deal for me

but yea, this gets NO love. so i cant wait to try it out myself. pple say SizeOn is revolutionary but this looks pretty similar to me

White Flood

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/flood.html

• Profile: I used the pill form and don't have the ingredients in front of me right now, but I will use the one on the site here. Has some pro's and some con's in the profile. I am not a big fan of arginine and large prop blends. However, I like that it has a nice stim blend with ingredients not usually seen in pre-workout products.

7.5/10
    • Ease of Use: 8 pills which had a funny taste to them. However, I had no issues with swallowing them as I do with some pills.

9/10
    • Effects: What I noticed.. Energy, mild jitteriness, not much increase in focus or vascularity, but good endurance today which was noticeable. Can't really contribute too much to the product in a positive or negative aspect, but on my 5/3/1 bench today my final set it was set to only go for one rep and somehow I put 5 up with ease.

8.5/10
    • Side Effects: Mild jitteriness, but nothing else worth noting.

8.5/10
    • Price: Controlled Labs is definitely a price leader in the industry so .80 per serving it is a great value, but the large prop. blend doesn't let you know what the value actually is.

9/10
    • Overall: Productive workout with lots of energy. Solid product.

8.5/10

Ragnarok and Citruvol-XS

+

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ms/cit.html

• Taste: The Ragnarok was Warrior Melon; it was sort of like a cross between bubblegum and watermelon. Very refreshing and I thought it was going to be poor tasting.

9/10
    • Mixability: Mixing it up it didn't look like anything didn't dissolve. However, at the bottom their was a lot of settling, left for a bad last sip.

5/10
    • Profile: These two products together form to make a great combo for sure, a mix of everything you would be looking for pre-workout.

9/10
    • Price: $75 for the two products is a little too steep for my liking, nothing would justify that much for a pre-workout mix. I feel if they could be packaged for $55-$60 it would be a hit.

5/10
    • Overall: The effects were very nice, tasted well. However, a high price tag and bad mixability may keep me from purchasing down the road.

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    subbed!
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    subbed!
    Rod already spilled the beans

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rod already spilled the beans
    Link to the beans

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Link to the beans
    It was in the thread you created lol

He must have deleted it quick

Registered User bloodsimple1234's Avatar
    bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Evolution X10

9/10

10/10

9.5/10

8.5/10

I think this is a very good product as well!

nice review!

It was in the thread you created lol

He must have deleted it quick
    !

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed, appreciate the reviews

Originally Posted by bloodsimple1234 View Post
    I think this is a very good product as well!

nice review!
    Thanks Peter!

!
    Sorry

Originally Posted by Lifterforlife10 View Post
    subbed, appreciate the reviews
    No problem, hopefully it is helpful for many.