IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question Anabolic Diet for Women

Do any of you gals use or have tried the anabolic diet? I'm thinking of giving it a go after my competition in 3 weeks. I'm already eating low carb so I figured it would be the easiest to slide into as I start adding back calories and beginning to bulk again for next season. Thoughts and suggestions encouraged, thanks!
    NPC National Figure Athlete | NASM CPT | Nutritionist | Professional Model
    ~Team TightCurves~

*Follow me on ********! Sarah Gwynn - IronFigure Fitness

Formerly known as USMC_URAH :)

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm doing AD as week speak. At the moment, I can't really imagine bulking on it. I did the 12 day induction phase at maintenance calories and during that time, all my big lifts dropped by about 20 lbs (which is a big percentage of "girly" lifts, so ouch. I've had problems with endurance and keeping intensity up at the gym. Things are slowly getting better so far as that goes, but I'm into my 9th week and just BARELY started feeling confident and positive about it.

I've never done low carb before, so that may be why my body has taken longer to adjust than some other people have reported. I have read that it can take 5-8 weeks to start feeling good about the diet (I'm on the slow-people schedule, apparently) and 3-4 months before you really realize the benefits of it. So, I guess I won't know for sure what I think until I've been on it a bit longer.

My bodyblog is pretty detailed. I haven't been needing to update as much now as I did at the beginning of the diet, as I feel pretty stable and have nothing super-new to report as time goes on...so start at the beginning if you take a look at it. If you've done keto before, AD will probably be cake.