Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The only thing that makes me want to believe God exists...

Who created the universe?

If you travelled until the farthest star... what would be beyond that? Just black void?

Who created the first thing that made everything else possible?

There has to be a beginning...

dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dewd extraterrestrial beings

glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

fitness intelligentsia ACslatering's Avatar
    ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ACslatering is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BeatinGirls View Post

If you travelled until the farthest star... what would be beyond that? Just black void?

dude u benchncurls?
    Anna spelt backwards is Anna. Coincidence? I think NOT! - EclipseTT

BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeatinGirls is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ACslatering View Post
    dude u benchncurls?
    BenchNCurls is an Internet character.

I actually do what I say I do...

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs down

who?
    more like 'what' created everything!
    or 'how was the universe created?'

if you have to ask 'who created the universe?'
    you are begging for a supernatural answer!
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

Lunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lunk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by glk19 View Post
    the prob is: yes, it does make sense.
    needs more boobs.

MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who or what?
    If you travelled until the farthest star... what would be beyond that?
    More stars
    Just black void?
    No
    Probably a caveman is the first "who", but no one knows.
    No there doesn't...

Here's an idea, why not be content that some of nature's mysteries are yet to be solved, rather than make up your own quick-fix religious solutions?

EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000) EllusioN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have fun

Greatness comes to those who take it.

If you can't command, then you must follow.

I would rather fail everyone in the world than to allow them to fail me.

I REP BACK (save me the trouble by linking your thread in usercp

Originally Posted by MiKey4 View Post

Here's an idea, why not be content that some of nature's mysteries are yet to be solved, rather than make up your own quick-fix religious solutions?
    Nature's mysteries?

Dude... I'm talking about beginning of time. I'm trying to find a logical answer to what started EVERYTHING, and there is nothing that comes to my mind.

Nobody knows... but I fail to believe into the Big Bang theory.

Even if Big Bang was true, who created the Big Bang?

There has to be a start for all organisms/stars... and that's what I'm talking about.

glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lunk View Post
    the prob is: yes, it does make sense.
    hmmm. Let me hear your explanation then...

misc broscientist grad. jacko16's Avatar
    jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacko16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nature's mysteries?

Dude... I'm talking about beginning of time. I'm trying to find a logical answer to what started EVERYTHING, and there is nothing that comes to my mind.

There has to be a start for all organisms/stars... and that's what I'm talking about.

we'll everything has a beginning, which is such a mind fuk....like who created the universe? who created that "object"...then who created it, so on and so on....

Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nature's mysteries?

Originally Posted by jacko16 View Post
    we'll everything has a beginning, which is such a mind fuk....like who created the universe? who created that "object"...then who created it, so on and so on....

Why does it have to be a "Who"? Are you guys seriously just that small-minded and dense?
    "Experience does not make of a man what a man makes of experience" - Me

Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

** I rape back 1k+**

---If I handed you a list of every God, spirit, supernatural being, religion, supernatural claim, etc to have ever been proposed by humanity, and gave you the task of writing "legitimate" or "we made this **** up" next to each one, how far down the list would you get before spotting a trend?---

Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

If "God" created everything, then who created god?

We shouldn't be here right now even discussing this. None of this should exist. But it does. This is one of those things that will never/can not be answered.

Originally Posted by jacko16 View Post
    Exactly. That's the question that gives me a brain-freeze... I'm not religous or anti-religious... just a guy trying to make logical sense or everything else.

Originally Posted by Miscogeny View Post
    Why does it have to be a "Who"? Are you guys seriously just that small-minded and dense?
    You still don't understand what I'm talking about, but just pour out insults. Open your head, and understand the thread first, then put your 2 cents in.

Let's go with what you're saying... "What created the Big Bang/Universe/Beginning of time."

Who created the "what"

You see?

anonymous
    I don't know and unlike religion I'm not naive enough to think I have the answer

MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nature's mysteries?

You fail to believe in the Big Bang theory? Do you mean you tried to learn, but couldn't understand? Do you have some evidence that the world's best cosmologists don't have?

Because the third alternative is ignorance on your part.

Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscogeny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Exactly. That's the question that gives me a brain-freeze... I'm not religous or anti-religious... just a guy trying to make logical sense or everything else.

You still don't understand what I'm talking about, but just pour out insults. Open your head, and understand the thread first, then put your 2 cents in.

Let's go with what you're saying... "What created the Big Bang/Universe/Beginning of time."

Who created the "what"

You see?
    No I'm saying why does it have to start with a WHO?
    It doesn't. Stop looking for god.
    "Experience does not make of a man what a man makes of experience" - Me

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sigh.

Originally Posted by Miscogeny View Post
    No I'm saying why does it have to start with a WHO?
    It doesn't. Stop looking for god.
    I'm not looking for God.

Big Bang hasn't been proven. It's just a THEORY. So... world's bestest bestest best cosmotoligists just guessing on what happened.

Now, even if I keep asking myself the question "What created this, what created that", there has to be a beginning. So... what events happened that made Big Bang possible? What made Big Bang?

What made the the things that made the Big Bang?

You see... it'll never end, until you try to understand the beginning of the trail...

What made the Universe? Does the bestest bestest best cosmotologists know the answer?

Big Bang hasn't been proven. It's just a THEORY.
    but a THEORY is not a GUESS!

you failed science?

BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by EllusioN View Post
    Have fun

If this is a fact then u got to believe there are and have been other civilizations. Because to think that we just got lucky enough to be the only one out of 10 to the 49th power of universes with life is an illogical assumption.

But good vid. post more

BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100) BG41 is not very well liked. (-100)

you failed science?
    Right a theory is a drawn conclusion to past experiance and observation. But i would not put all my eggs in that basket bro. Let technology evolve for a few hundred years more, then we'll see what they say. Theories are well and good, but to put a theory of something observed onto something NOT observed can be risky. For example, Saccharine was observed to cause CANCER in mice, so they in THEORY it can cause cancer in humans, hence the warning it had on it for 20 years. However, there have been NO cases of cancer in humans linked to saccharine. So insted of berating people that are religious and telling them not to look for god, just say, maybe, but i dont think so. They could acuse you of looking to avoid god. I wouldnt be so sure about something nobody can prove
    Last edited by BG41; 08-24-2008 at 09:18 AM.

Originally Posted by Mike-anon View Post

That dinosaur one is funny bro. i dont care what u believe, thats funny

aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000)
    what does a fish know of the sea in which it swims all its life?
    rep back 1k+

Originally Posted by BG41 View Post
    Right a theory is a drawn conclusion to past experiance and observation. But i would not put all my eggs in that basket bro. Let technology evolve for a few hundred years more, then we'll see what they say. Theories are well and good, but to put a theory of something observed onto something NOT observed can be risky. For example, Saccharine was observed to cause CANCER in mice, so they in THEORY it can cause cancer in humans, hence the warning it had on it for 20 years. However, there have been NO cases of cancer in humans linked to saccharine. So insted of berating people that are religious and telling them not to look for god, just say, maybe, but i dont think so. They could acuse you of looking to avoid god. I wouldnt be so sure about something nobody can prove
    Ok, I am studying for a degree, and the subject is "cosmology". So when you say 'don't put your eggs in one basket', you're telling me to ignore part of what my professor is telling me, and revise a little bit of the bible as well, just in case?

Look the idea of the Big Bang is more solid than you or many people realise.
    Last edited by MiKey4; 08-24-2008 at 09:29 AM.

I don't really know what you're talking about for the second part. How can we apply a theory of the big bang to "something not obseved", in your words? What does this mean? Can you put it more clearly what you mean by this?

Also my insult was because he failed on a fundemental level to reason logically.
    What made the Big Bang?

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice pic even nicer BIKE brah
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal

heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000) heathershubby is a name known to all. (+5000)

you failed science?
    You did too if you think the Big Bang is close to being proven.
    Next stop 250 lbs both my weight and lost 😁

Highest Weight 500lbs +
    Lowest Weight since joining 264lbs

Current 264 lbs

Time to get to my original dream goal