Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Uh, ok, so I lost a condom up in this chick

Ive known her 2 weeks and we banged once before. Went out last night and I hit it then too, very nice.

So this morning we are going at it and she is on top. Im not a morning sex guy so I have like 85% wood - enough to be hard and work it but limp enough where the condom would, and did, slip off. So i feel Im about to come but i can also tell the condom has fallen off...

I push her off to the side at the last millisecond and I pull out from under her and shoot all on my belly. She looks at me and is like "Oh why didnt you come inside of me?" I cant tell her "Well because I was semi-limp and the rubber fell off. Again." Thats a shot to the old ego - especially because it fell off last night too (but I fished it out then). I just blew the question off, cleaned up and rolled over. But now the condom is inside her and I dont think she knows it. We hung out later today for the next few hours and at no point did the conversation come up. Should I tell her or will she just know? How to say it tactfully?

edits: 1. She is traveling for work tonight, so there is no meeting up to get it out later. 2. Id like to hit it again, so I dont want to have it festering in there.

Cliffs:
    -Condom slipped off inside girl
    -Probably still in there
    -How do I tell her to go spelunking for it, post facto? Text? Call? Pray?

CONCLUSION:
    I text her this:
    "Um, i mean i hope its not somewhere 'sensitive' (wink wink) if you know what I mean and just in the sheets. I can come help you find it...ok thats a bad joke"
    And she writes back:
    "Ohhhhhhhhhh eeewwwwwww gross. But kinda funny."

So thats that. The burden is off my chest. Hope she has tongs!

Honesty as the best policy, FTW!
    Last edited by mrfister; 08-24-2008 at 07:49 PM.
    ***Los Angeles Misc Crew***
    *SoClose*
    Please...stay safe

Location: Badteethshire, Britain Britain Britain, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arquine will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

stars
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

ZzW3iZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZzW3iZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZzW3iZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZzW3iZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZzW3iZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZzW3iZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZzW3iZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZzW3iZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZzW3iZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZzW3iZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZzW3iZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ROFL, Someone else is gonna find it

My power is over 9000 RachelBringIt's Avatar
    RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000)
    if the condom slipped off inside her and she cant tell....then shes a whore. There shouldnt be that much room up there
    [Stickam Crǝw]

"A taste for truth at any cost is a passion which spares nothing." - Albert Camus

(Seriously) is just really nice. (+1000) (Seriously) is just really nice. (+1000) (Seriously) is just really nice. (+1000) (Seriously) is just really nice. (+1000) (Seriously) is just really nice. (+1000) (Seriously) is just really nice. (+1000) (Seriously) is just really nice. (+1000) (Seriously) is just really nice. (+1000) (Seriously) is just really nice. (+1000) (Seriously) is just really nice. (+1000) (Seriously) is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe the next dude hittin that will come out with a condom on.
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

Location: Dallas, TX, Dublin, OH, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeThePickle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think she knows...its not like its a fkn cave for storage.
    [For Life]= jujuk8 (6)

Bench: 295x2
    Squat (below parallel): 365x4 [Knee injury :(]
    Deadlift (Romanian): 425x3

REPS: I owe: DontTreadOnMe (spread), Sh0gun (spread)

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your baby is going to be half condom, half human...

Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Registered User SuccessByDesign's Avatar
    SuccessByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuccessByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what a great story

would read again

It's going to be biblical Wesley Berry's Avatar
    Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fish it out in her sleep.

Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dude you should of told her right when it happened and tried to get it out. What's wrong with you?

mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrfister is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by (Seriously) View Post
    You're 26. Should have just told her.
    Regardless, Is saying something about it 8 hours later wrong or will she "just know" something is in there?

"Oh hai, btw, remember when we boned this morning? Yea, you might wanna check you cooter for the jimmy cap, sweet."
    *SoClose*
    Please...stay safe

Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL. In on first page of legendary thread.

Just tell her. Be like hey I forgot something at your place can I come in and get it? And when you see her next take a dive and get some more action.
    Don't complain about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.

GrayCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrayCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrayCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrayCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrayCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrayCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrayCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrayCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrayCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrayCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrayCrane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    looks like you need some of these

---Deep voice crew---

LOVELIEST of trees, the cherry now
    Is hung with bloom along the bough,
    And stands about the woodland ride
    Wearing white for Eastertide.

Now, of my threescore years and ten,
    Twenty will not come again,
    And take from seventy springs a score,
    It only leaves me fifty more.

And since to look at things in bloom
    Fifty springs are little room,
    About the woodlands I will go
    To see the cherry hung with snow. (no homo)

Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000)
    i mean, wtf do you think she is gonna say when and if she does find that thing? haha, you're f*cked
    BALL 'TIL i FALL - DRINK 'TIL I FAINT
    ****Misc. Drummer #1****

Reps:

Originally Posted by Riceboi View Post
    dude you should of told her right when it happened and tried to get it out. What's wrong with you?
    I got mine, so I didnt really care but we kept hanging out all day and thats all I could think about.

Plus the night before another one slipped off due to this problem, so I didnt want her to think I was a limp dick.
    *SoClose*
    Please...stay safe

Hilltops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hilltops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hilltops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hilltops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hilltops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hilltops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hilltops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hilltops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hilltops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hilltops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hilltops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LMFAO.
    tell her that u just read a funny thread on the internet about a guy losing a condom in his girl while ****ing and see if she takes the hint.
    you stay classy, misc.

It's going to be biblical Wesley Berry's Avatar
    Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wesley Berry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mrfister View Post
    I got mine, so I didnt really care but we kept hanging out all day and thats all I could think about.

Plus the night before another one slipped off due to this problem, so I didnt want her to think I was a limp dick.
    So basically, you can't get wood at night and you can't get it in the morning. Odd way to come out of the closet, but hey, whatever rocks your boat.

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I had the same problem with a girl, two times in one night I couldn't keep it up really well. Never had this trouble with any other girl. Turned out I wasn't attracted to her, I figured this out while pondering why I performed like an 80 year old man.
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow strong penis girth

Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ive known her 2 weeks and we banged once before. I hit it last night too, very nice.

So this morning we are going at it and she is on top. Im not a morning sex guy so I have like 85% wood - enough to be hard and work it but limp enough where the condom would, and did, slip off. So i feel Im about to come but i also can tell the condom has fallen off...

I pull out from under her and shoot all on my belly. She then looks at me and is like "Oh why didnt you come inside of me?" I cant tell her "Well because I was semi-limp and the rubber fell off. Again." Thats a shot to the old ego. So i just blew it off. But now the condom is inside her and I dont think she knows it. We hung out later and at no point did the conversation come up. Should I tell her or will she just know? How to say it tactfully?

Cliffs:
    -Condom slipped off inside girl
    -Probably still in there
    -How do I tell her to go spelunking for it, post facto? Text? Call? Pray?
    There's a good chance it's in the sheets if she didn't say anything, if not either you got a real small penor or she could have a vice for a vag. If that was the case, she should know, guessing she has a hallway for a vag.
    ***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Official Dog Owners Crew***
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***
    Back From Back Injury pic thread updated (8/21/14)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162931351

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well i have heard strories of women leaving their tampon in too long and it getting REALLY nasty and smelly...

the next time you hit it, her VAG is going to smell like trash truck juice
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    epic thread is EPIC
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█
    Ive got tiger blood, man

Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

you sound pretty selfish. oh yeah i forgot this is the misc

uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    now thats a 5 star thread, keep us updated.
    100% Ukranian

AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000) AleksV is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was wondering why I all of a sudden had a condom on
    -----------------------------------
    PS3: M1NOTAUR-
    -----------------------------------

drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drifterxs12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on first page!
    Plastics Engineering major

Misc Golf Crew

Western Washington University Golfer

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So, you leave a condon in her because you can't man up and take it like a man? Real smart.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol why didn't you get it out at the time?

She was banging hot, probably a 9 and my penor is average size, slightly above size girth but I dont need to defend myself. Ive railed her once before no problems, maybe it was the booze? Either way it happened so now I just need a cunning way to tell her to clean up our trash from the night before.

I like this chick and would hit it again, but not if she has toxic shock syndrome.
    *SoClose*
    Please...stay safe