Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BodyPoints: 126
    __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit __IRONMAN__'s BodySpace

What The Fuk!!!! MY ASS IS BLACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just came out the shower, whiping my ass with a towel, like bitches do in the movies, and im like i gota rotate and see how the towel flows on my smooth ass.......

and there it was...............MY ASS IS BLACK !!!!!!!! I WAS LIKE WHAT THE ****KK( I said WTF in Harold Lee stlye)

This is some weird ****ing ****, my whole body is light, and my ass is black :@

Stats: 6'1", 220 lbs
    Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Lunk's BodySpace
    pics or it didnt happen
    needs more boobs.

__IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) __IRONMAN__ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Lunk View Post
    pics or it didnt happen
    stfu, im going through a ****ing traumatic time

Stats: 6'5", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 42710
    shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit shay14's BodySpace
    dumbass

BodyPoints: 2277
    SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit SpacemanSpliff's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by __IRONMAN__ View Post
    stfu, im going through a ****ing traumatic time
    why does it ****ing matter if your ass is black? u racist brah???

Originally Posted by SpacemanSpliff View Post
    wtf r u stupid. I NEVER SAID MY ASS IS AFRICAN AMERICAN IDIOT. I SAID MY ASS IS LITERALLY BLACK IN COLOR, while the rest of my body is light. see my point ?

shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) shay14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit shay14's BodySpace
    wtf r u stupid. I NEVER SAID MY ASS IS AFRICAN AMERICAN IDIOT. I SAID MY ASS IS LITERALLY BLACK IN COLOR, while the rest of my body is light. see my point ?
    the colour of white people asses is usually different than their whole body lmao....so funny (no racist)

Stats: 6'1", 220 lbs
    Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lunk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Lunk's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by shay14 View Post
    the colour of white people asses is usually different than their whole body lmao....so funny (no racist)
    im gonna get banned if i say what im thinking
    needs more boobs.

what are u thinking ?

Stats: 5'6", 152 lbs
    saken is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saken is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saken is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saken is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saken is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saken is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saken is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saken is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saken is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saken is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saken is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit saken's BodySpace
    Lmfao.

Stats: 5'11", 194 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9442
    killinmesmalls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killinmesmalls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killinmesmalls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killinmesmalls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killinmesmalls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killinmesmalls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killinmesmalls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killinmesmalls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killinmesmalls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killinmesmalls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killinmesmalls has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit killinmesmalls's BodySpace
    u wish u could tan!

Stats: 5'11", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 17606
    Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Steak_n_Taters's BodySpace
    Are you Hercules?
    Don't complain about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.

Stats: 6'2", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13909
    paul2121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul2121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul2121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul2121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul2121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul2121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul2121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul2121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul2121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul2121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paul2121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit paul2121's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by SpacemanSpliff View Post

x2.

Originally Posted by Steak_n_Taters View Post
    Are you Hercules?
    hercules had a black ass ?

Stats: 6'0", 207 lbs
    TheNewbie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheNewbie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheNewbie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheNewbie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheNewbie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheNewbie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheNewbie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheNewbie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheNewbie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheNewbie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheNewbie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheNewbie's BodySpace
    Do it faggot!

Stats: 5'10", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2788
    gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit gunit00's BodySpace
    I think racism runs deep in this forum.

Stats: 5'11", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 17606
    Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Steak_n_Taters has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Steak_n_Taters's BodySpace
    hercules had a black ass ?
    Yeah. Called the "black bottomed man" in Greek mythology. (In Greece he was known as Heracles, but it's the same as Roman Hercules)
    Don't complain about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.

Originally Posted by Steak_n_Taters View Post
    Yeah. Called the "black bottomed man" in Greek mythology. (In Greece he was known as Heracles, but it's the same as Roman Hercules)
    did he attracted alota females because of his toasted ass ?

Stats: 5'11", 183 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2063
    Mr. Cruz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Cruz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Cruz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Cruz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Cruz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Cruz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Cruz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Cruz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Cruz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Cruz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr. Cruz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mr. Cruz's BodySpace
    did he attracted alota females because of his toasted ass ?
    So stfu and explain; why is your ass black??

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7033
    Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Sturmbro629's BodySpace
    yeah its called having a tan

Originally Posted by Mr. Cruz View Post
    So stfu and explain; why is your ass black??
    i dont know, you wanna come take a closer look and help me find a solution ?

Visit shay14's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Sturmbro629 View Post
    yeah its called having a tan
    its called, you have 2 different colours

Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sturmbro629 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    its called, you have 2 different colours
    no, you do with your white palms and feet and ashy elbows

Stats: 5'10", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2788
    gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gunit00 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit gunit00's BodySpace
    ahhh the racism is brewing

BodyPoints: 14787
    KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KillahPriest's BodySpace
    this will not end well

Visit shay14's BodySpace
    When you're embarrased, you red
    When you're dead you grey
    when i slap a white girls ass, it turns red

strong colouring

u mad?

When you're embarrased, you red
    When you're dead you grey

u mad?
    no, why would i care what color i am when i'm dead? oh by the way i'll out live you by 30 years.

Location: Badteethshire, Britain Britain Britain, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Stats: 154 lbs
    Arquine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Arquine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Arquine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Arquine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Arquine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Arquine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Arquine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Arquine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Arquine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Arquine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Arquine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Arquine's BodySpace

BodyPoints: 2277
    SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpacemanSpliff has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit SpacemanSpliff's BodySpace
    no, why would i care what color i am when i'm dead? oh by the way i'll out live you by 30 years.

Visit shay14's BodySpace
    ...okay....proof ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast