soahc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soahc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soahc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soahc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soahc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which Fast Food Chain Has The Best Meat?

I'm poor so I go to McDonald's often and get 1 dollar double cheeseburgers with no cheese and just eat the meat without the bun. They seem to claim that their sandwiches are all made with 100% all beef patties. I also heard that they have gone all white meat with chicken nuggets but I try t stay paleo so I avoid those.

Carl's Junior however I am skeptical of because their patties taste mealy, like there's some soy or corn starch or something in there.

An employee at Jack N The Box told me once that they use all beef. Not sure if I trust them.

In California they have In And Out Burger which I am almost sure is all beef but they always have lines and long waits.

Anybody else able to report on good fast food sources of cheap protein? I have never been able to find info on just what types of fillers are put in beef, but I know some places doctor up their products to save money.

CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anytime you want the ingredients for fast food, go to their site, go to the nutrition page and find the allergy information link

Here's Mickey D's
    http://nutrition.mcdonalds.com/bagam...gredients.html

100% Beef Patty:
    100% pure USDA inspected beef; no fillers, no extenders. Prepared with grill seasoning (salt, black pepper).

Chicken Selects? Premium Breast Strip:
    Chicken breast strips, water, seasoning [food starch-modified, salt, autolyzed yeast extract, maltodextrin, chicken broth, natural flavor (plant and animal source), spice, chicken fat], salt, sodium phosphates, sunflower lecithin, maltodextrin, natural flavor (plant source). Battered and breaded with: wheat flour, water, food starch-modified, salt, spices, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), garlic powder, onion powder, dextrose, spice extractive, extractives of paprika. Prepared in vegetable oil ((may contain one of the following: Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness), dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent).
    CONTAINS: WHEAT.

Grilled Chicken Breast Filet:
    Chicken breast filets with rib meat, water, seasoning (salt, sugar, food starch-modified, maltodextrin, spices, dextrose, autolyzed yeast extract, hydrolyzed [corn gluten, soy, wheat gluten] proteins, garlic powder, paprika, chicken fat, chicken broth, natural flavors (plant and animal source), caramel color, polysorbate 80, xanthan gum, onion powder, extractives of paprika), modified potato starch, and sodium phosphates.
    CONTAINS: SOY AND WHEAT.
    Prepared with Liquid Margarine: Liquid soybean oil, water, partially hydrogenated cottonseed and soybean oils, salt, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, soy lecithin, mono- and diglycerides, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (preservative), artificial flavor, citric acid, vitamin A palmitate, beta carotene (color).
    CONTAINS: SOY LECITHIN.

Chicken McNuggets?:
    White boneless chicken, water, food starch-modified, salt, chicken flavor (autolyzed yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, natural flavoring (botanical source), safflower oil, dextrose, citric acid, rosemary), sodium phosphates, seasoning (canola oil, mono- and diglycerides, extractives of rosemary). Battered and breaded with: water, enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, food starch-modified, salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium lactate), spices, wheat starch, whey, corn starch. Prepared in vegetable oil ((may contain one of the following: Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness), dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent).
    CONTAINS: WHEAT AND MILK.
    i am taking it upon myself to learn to teach
    cows how to peacefully protest by starving themselves

i'll get to pigs and chickens with time

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a sucker for triple meat Whataburgers. Their beef is pretty decent.