Wave Rider has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Working out the same muscle group twice a week.

I'm not having any luck with my current 3 day split, so I want to make some changes. Are there any muscle groups that I could hit twice a week without overtraining?

Wave Rider has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm sure people will tell you that there are, but even my biggest muscle groups (which can handle being worked out 2x a week) only recover 1-2 days before their next scheduled training day

maybe you aren't working hard enough/resting on your 3 day cycle as it is?
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ruffrydergus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you have to really work them hard... on a 3 day split, by the time you hit one muscle group you may already be tired out.. what ive been doing is a 4-5 day split, and just crush each muscle group each time then wait a week... seems to work so far
    "my arms are iron beams"