mavrick01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to increase waist size?

my waist is 27inch i have an extreme v shape.i want to increase my waist size
    without gaining fat.help me.

Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Deadlift.

Registered User BoxingAthlete08's Avatar
    BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you want to INCREASE your waist size!? a v shape is good IMO
    I rep back 50+

'My friend told me a good source of fish oil is the juice produced by female sexual reproduction organs. I do know that general area smells like salmon, but is it true that this is a good place to find healthy fish oils?' - bunshun1

Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whats your height and weight?
    "Leave the pump in the bedroom and add some damn weight to the bar" - Dave Tate

"Train for strength, eat to grow and you will get bigger and stronger" - Someone bigger and stronger then me

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Concentrate on widening the shoulders and back.

Once achieved, a wide upper torso will look EXCELLENT with a small waist.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes be grateful you were blessed with a small waist.....
    risk nothing, gain nothing

Mind over Muscle Leyton Stone_old's Avatar
    Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leyton Stone_old is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Squats, deadlifts, weighted ab work including side bends. Don't know why you would want to spoil your V-shape. Look how cool this guy looks:

"I not only don't use gloves, I file the skin off my palms before each workout. I also wrap double sided tape about the bar, sprinkle broken glass on it, dip it in acid, then wrap it in razor wire. I also plug the bar into an outlet, and stand in a bucket of water." - Defiant1

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP....A picture is worth a 1000 words.

Pic....please.

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mavrick01 View Post
    my waist is 27inch i have an extreme v shape.i want to increase my waist size
    without gaining fat.help me.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Member: Team Ground Zero huddlestonalex's Avatar
    huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In to see how "extreme" OP's v-taper is and how fellow members of bodybuilding.com will help him destroy it lol
    Sponsor me maybe?

Check out the site: www.alexhuddlestonbjj.com

Tweet me: @Shavedgorilla

Instagram me: @TheShavedGorilla

Xbox me: @ShavedGorillaYo

I might even friend you on the ******** if you find me.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz

TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Train Squats and Deadlifts for Hypertrophy, instead of Strength or Endurance.
    Examples:
    Strength = low reps (2-5)/High Weight each Set
    Endurance = high reps (15+)/ Low Weight each set
    Hypertrophy = medium weight (6-12) / medium weight each set.

If you do stomach vacuums...quit doing them, because it shrinks your waist.

Overall, I'm perplexed why you don't want a small waist, I'm betting that 90% of us here would love to have your predicament. Got a pic of yourself?

Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why in gods name anyone would want to increase their waste size is beyond me.
    Welcome to thunder dome, bitch.

DueceMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DueceMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DueceMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DueceMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DueceMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DueceMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DueceMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DueceMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DueceMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DueceMob is on a distinguished road. (+10) DueceMob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wouldn't any kind of weighted oblique exercise widen the waist?

weighted side raises have added width across my waist

A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There's nothing you can do to increase your waist beyond putting on fat.

I don't understand why people are saying deadlifts, obliques, abs... This won't do a thing to increase the size of your waist.

Your obliques reside just above your waist, so do your abs, and no matter how much you work your lower back, it's not going to bulk up your waist one inch.

Having that 'V' shape is the greatest thing. I don't understand why anybody would want to get rid of it. This is a question of bone structure, it's genetic.
    Every journey begins with a single step.

Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukes12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Leyton Stone View Post
    Squats, deadlifts, weighted ab work including side bends. Don't know why you would want to spoil your V-shape. Look how cool this guy looks:

WOW. That lat spread at around 1:02 was insane. Thanks for posting the vid!
    Began Bulking May/08 @ 183lbs
    - Weight August 11/08 @ 192lbs and 13.4 %BF

Goal: Clean bulk to 205-210lbs... then cut.
    Diet: 3300-3500 Cals/day, 30/40/30 ratio (P/C/F).
    Workout: 3 day split.

No Major Lifting accomplishments... yet.

Registered User thelastpolarbear's Avatar
    thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000)
    U mad?

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by A & B View Post
    There's nothing you can do to increase your waist beyond putting on fat.

I don't understand why people are saying deadlifts, obliques, abs... This won't do a thing to increase the size of your waist.

Your obliques reside just above your waist, so do your abs, and no matter how much you work your lower back, it's not going to bulk up your waist one inch.
    You've got the waist confused with the hips.

And yes, exercises that load the obliques, abs, and lower back with a lot of weight, just like any other muscle group that responds to resistance training, can increase your waist size. Genetics and training will determine just how much.

-dubby- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -dubby- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -dubby- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -dubby- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -dubby- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -dubby- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -dubby- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -dubby- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -dubby- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -dubby- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -dubby- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat.