hahahoha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

timing between betaine hcl and digestive enzymes supplement

ive recently bought some betaine hcl and digestive enzymes. However i read that the two shouldnt be taken at the same time because the extra stomach acid would destroy the enzyme. so can anyone tell me like how long those betaine hcl would stay in my stomach or how far apart should they be taken?
    also would it be beneficial to take vitamin pills with betaine hcl or the digestive enzyme?

thanks.

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like the 99% of the other stomach acid will have not effect and this additional amount will somehow make a difference? lol.

You see, if you are using plant or fungal -based enzymes, they work in broad pH ranges and remain stable in the acidic environment of the stomach regardless so it doesn't matter really.

Animal-based enzymes like pancreatic enzymes are more of a concern if that's the kind you have as they need an alkaline environment and the product should be enteric coated. Here take Betaine HCl at the beginning of the meal and pancreatic enzymes at the end of the meal.