Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post
    So this is the "freedom" being exported to the rest of the world. No sale.
    Exported...where?

Don't buy if you're not interested. Besides, the only nudity at the Montreal pride parade were boobs!!
    Orthodox Atheist.
    Concealed Hatred Is Cowardice - Henry Rollins.
    "I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men." -The Ghosts, 1877

Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Norse View Post
    Uh, yes. Absolutely. Your post is ridiculous.
    How so?

Ohio State Buckeye StartTheMachine's Avatar
    Location: Ohio, NoVa, and eventually studying abroad in Vienna, Austria
    StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dgcoats View Post
    Gay 1: I'm tired of not being respected.
    Gay 2: Yeah, me too! What should we do about it?
    Gay 1: Hey, I have an idea! Let's have a raunchy, sexually depraved gay fckfest in the middle of the street!
    Gay 2: You mean like a parade?
    Gay 1: Yeah! A gay pride parade!
    Gay 2: Cool! We're really gonna be accepted now!

What's the point of these over-the-top flamboyant parades? I understand that a small contingent of a population does not speak for the whole (fck Al Sharpton and his cronies), but this stuff does little more than set homosexuals back 20+ years.
    A couple points...

I don't think it's really about gaining acceptance. Gays know that there are segments of the population that, for religious reasons, will never fully accept them. It's more about just putting themselves out there, and the people who would accept them will recognize their presence and do so; the people who wouldn't will stay away. It's better than living a more closeted lifestyle wherein you'd be afraid to reveal that you're gay for fear that you might be rejected by people on an individual basis. That'd be a lot more painful, day-to-day.

Secondly, as far as "set[ting] homosexuals back 20+ years", that phrasing doesn't really apply here. I see what you mean, in that it's a group that's discriminated against, and such groups over a long period of time strive to and eventually gain acceptance in the society, but unlike something like racial groups being discriminated against, many people feel they have religious backing in discriminating against this group, so the usual timeline or gradual curve of acceptance doesn't apply in the same way here, in my opinion.
    O-H, motherfcuker.

SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm a conservative Christian and even tho I didn't look at the link, I can guess what it was by your description. Heterosexuals have had open public sex before as well. I do not agree with their lifestyle, but living in the world, I've known many monogamous gays. San Francisco should be wiped off this Earth, tho. That city is bathed in Sin.
    I guess Sydney, Rio De Janeiro, Berlin, Bangkok, and New Orleans should be wiped out too. Oops. Forgot. God already got to NO.

StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Uh, yes. Absolutely. Your post is ridiculous.
    You don't watch enough pr0nz.
    O-H, motherfcuker.

Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SDMuscleBuddy View Post
    I guess Sydney, Rio De Janeiro, Berlin, Bangkok, and New Orleans should be wiped out too. Oops. Forgot. God already got to NO.
    Are you saying those cities have not been destroyed in the past? If so, you are a joke with zero knowledge of history. If I misunderstood your post, sorry.

Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Lion Of Zion View Post
    How so?
    Just because public sex is heterosexual does no mean God approves of it. Come on, this is a rather basic principle.

HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    I'm hetero and I act a lot like that in public where it's accepted.
    taken anymore **** pics? man you are so weird

guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just because public sex is heterosexual does no mean God approves of it. Come on, this is a rather basic principle.
    Who?
    Orthodox Atheist.
    Concealed Hatred Is Cowardice - Henry Rollins.
    "I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men." -The Ghosts, 1877

If God is omniscient, He can see it happening anyway. What does He care whether it's in public?

In fact, I'm interested to know whether a married couple having sex in public is actually a sin of some sort. Anybody know for certain?
    O-H, motherfcuker.

SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sexual pleasure is a gift from God. Accept it gracefully.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Are you saying those cities have not been destroyed in the past? If so, you are a joke with zero knowledge of history. If I misunderstood your post, sorry.
    Um, I'm pretty sure Sydney hasn't been destroyed in the past....
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lion of Zion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The OP disaproves of homosexuals because they suck each other off in the street, hetrosexuals do the same thing. My question is does he equaly disprove of hestrosexual lifestyle?

Maybe he's one of those asexual fundementalist.

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StartTheMachine View Post
    A couple points...

I don't think it's really about gaining acceptance. Gays know that there are segments of the population that, for religious reasons, will never fully accept them. It's more about just putting themselves out there, and the people who would accept them will recognize their presence and do so; the people who wouldn't will stay away. It's better than living a more closeted lifestyle wherein you'd be afraid to reveal that you're gay for fear that you might be rejected by people on an individual basis. That'd be a lot more painful, day-to-day.

Secondly, as far as "set[ting] homosexuals back 20+ years", that phrasing doesn't really apply here. I see what you mean, in that it's a group that's discriminated against, and such groups over a long period of time strive to and eventually gain acceptance in the society, but unlike something like racial groups being discriminated against, many people feel they have religious backing in discriminating against this group, so the usual timeline or gradual curve of acceptance doesn't apply in the same way here, in my opinion.
    Yeah, I said that more to be a smartass than make a point. But as far as "putting themselves out there," there are more civil ways to do that than a massive outdoor orgy. I don't think I'd ever get caught up in the heterosexual version of that.

On second thought...
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Richie209 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StartTheMachine View Post
    Hey, you know what you should do? Judge an entire category of people based on the actions of a few. That'd be really smart.
    Totally agree mate....

Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    Um, I'm pretty sure Sydney hasn't been destroyed in the past....
    There was that hail storm a few years ago. Is "hail" one of the horsemen of the apocalypse?

ONEWORDMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONEWORDMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONEWORDMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONEWORDMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONEWORDMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONEWORDMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONEWORDMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONEWORDMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONEWORDMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONEWORDMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONEWORDMAN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i bet this was how sodom and gomorrah was like before God rained hot tar and ash on their souls
    alabama"s don mega

meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OmniPotentTitan View Post
    If you don't like it don't watch, why should it be illegal? Freedom is not just a word.
    so what about when im walking around the corner with my children? Should I have to explain the to them at 5 yrs old? Its disrespectful to other people when its done in a public space, hetero or homo. I know they feel they have to prove a point or are just excited by it but what ever happened to people just having class and actually trying not to offend others, as if thats a bad thing.
    When you're down by the sea and an eel bites your knee, thats a moray.

AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100)

Angry

WTF is wrong with these people?????

there has to be something seriously wrong with their brain chemistry. You know, i dont care what you do behind closed doors, thats your personal life..but to do this ****ing disgusting **** in public derails "your movement for better and equal right"

I just had to move my cottage cheese aside god damnit
    Last edited by AceRimRat; 08-22-2008 at 09:53 PM.

Originally Posted by AceRimRat View Post

there has to be something seriously wrong with their brain chemistry. You know, i dont care what you do behind closed doors, thats your personal life..but to do this ****ing disguting **** in public derails "your movement for better and equal right"
    With these people for sure. But Heterosexuals do the same thing. Sin is Sin.

AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100) AceRimRat is not very well liked. (-100)
    With these people for sure. But Heterosexuals do the same thing. Sin is Sin.
    I agree

Originally Posted by AceRimRat View Post

there has to be something seriously wrong with their brain chemistry. You know, i dont care what you do behind closed doors, thats your personal life..but to do this ****ing disgusting **** in public derails "your movement for better and equal right"

I just had to move my cottage cheese aside god damnit
    Again, this was not in public.

GoateMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoateMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoateMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoateMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoateMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoateMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoateMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoateMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoateMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoateMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoateMass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did any Christian Fundo ever attempt to blow up a Gay parade, sort of like blowing up abortion clinics ? (serious)

bear87 is not very well liked. (-100) bear87 is not very well liked. (-100) bear87 is not very well liked. (-100) bear87 is not very well liked. (-100) bear87 is not very well liked. (-100) bear87 is not very well liked. (-100) bear87 is not very well liked. (-100) bear87 is not very well liked. (-100) bear87 is not very well liked. (-100) bear87 is not very well liked. (-100) bear87 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SDMuscleBuddy View Post
    Define "in public". This was not a "parade", it was a cordoned off area and only adults were admitted after paying an entrance fee. Everyone entering knew what they were getting into. Just like any number of adult sex clubs that cater to either straight or gay crowds, or any number of camping "retreats" that have the same types of activities.

you are a lying pos basically.

http://xpress.sfsu.edu/archives/news/004352.html

Every year unsuspecting tourists and families stroll into the Folsom Street Fair. Some turn away at the gates after being warned by security officials about the event�s graphic sadomasochistic nature, while others saunter in with baby strollers and young children.

Event organizers said that parents are responsible in determining whether the fair was suitable for kids. However, some people said children should not be allowed inside

As for Dylan Middlebrooks, it was his sixth year at the leather fair. He is 10 years old.

"It's pretty nasty because a lot of people here are naked," said Middlebrooks, who was there with his mother.

still trying to defend it
    Last edited by bear87; 08-22-2008 at 10:33 PM.

AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    I actually agree, and feel that this sort of thing does more to marginalise homosexuality than anything else.
    Whatever. **rolls eyes** I'm not condoning the behavior in the video but you people sound like you are making excuses for your already biased views against gays. Any idiot knows that this is just a small segment of the gay community.

~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG View Post
    Imam Sadiq (pbuh) said:

"The one who loves for Allah, hates for Allah, and donates (things) for Allah, thus he is one of those whose Faith is complete."

Al-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 124
    Heteros, your hate is justified.

AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bear87 View Post
    you are a lying pos basically.

http://xpress.sfsu.edu/archives/news/004352.html

Every year unsuspecting tourists and families stroll into the Folsom Street Fair. Some turn away at the gates after being warned by security officials about the event�s graphic sadomasochistic nature, while others saunter in with baby strollers and young children.

Event organizers said that parents are responsible in determining whether the fair was suitable for kids. However, some people said children should not be allowed inside

As for Dylan Middlebrooks, it was his sixth year at the leather fair. He is 10 years old.

"It's pretty nasty because a lot of people here are naked," said Middlebrooks, who was there with his mother.

still trying to defend it
    Thiss issue shouldn't even have a gay angle to it. It should be about people having sex in the middle of streets and parents strolling their kids through.....

Originally Posted by AdonisSMU View Post
    Whatever. **rolls eyes** I'm not condoning the behavior in the video but you people sound like you are making excuses for your already biased views against gays. Any idiot knows that this is just a small segment of the gay community.
    But, if this was heterosexual, wouldn't the heteros condemn this as well? I sure would. This type of thing should happen in privacy, not in public, nor on video. But I'm a 22 year old elderly man, based on my views. Call me crazy, but I think sex should happen between a loving couple in private, and more formally, between a husband and wife. Oh man, I'm so conservative!

~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~Serpent~ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Now, about this time the Sodomites, overwhelmingly proud of their numbers and the extent of their wealth, showed themselves insolent to men and impious to the divinity, insomuch that they no more remembered the benefits that they had received from him, hated foreigners and avoided any contact with others. Indignant at this conduct, God accordingly resolved to chastise them for their arrogance, and not only to uproot their city, but to blast their land so completely that it should yield neither plant nor fruit whatsoever from that time forward.

—Jewish Antiquities 1:194-195

And the angels came to the city of the Sodomites...when the Sodomites beheld the young men, who were outstanding in beauty of appearance and who had been received into Lots’s house, they set about to do violence and outrage to their youthful beauty....Therefore, God, indignant at their bold acts, struck them with blindness, so that they were unable to find the entrance into the house, and condemned the Sodomites to destruction of the whole population.

—Jewish Antiquities 1:199-202

Now this country is then so sadly burnt up, that nobody cares to come to it... It was of old a most happy land, both for the fruits it bore and the riches of its cities, although it be now all burnt up. It is related how for the impiety of its inhabitants, it was burnt by lightning; in consequence of which there are still the remainders of that divine fire; and the shadows of the five cities are still to be seen, as well as the ashes growing in their fruits, which fruits have a colour as if they were fit to be eaten: but if you pluck them with your hands, they will dissolve into smoke and ashes

—The Wars of the Jews, book 4, chapter 8.

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ~Serpent~ View Post

Now, about this time the Sodomites, overwhelmingly proud of their numbers and the extent of their wealth, showed themselves insolent to men and impious to the divinity
    Oh stop, you're making me all nostalgic.
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise