lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MMV2 prohormones

I have been seeing some posts on methyl masterdrol v2 and I have to say that this stuff really works. Been on it for 4 weeks now and the focus and pumps in the gym are outstanding. I am increasing my strength as the weeks go on and seeing a noticeable difference in how I look. I have added lean muscle and the definition is better than anything I have used. This is one of the better pro hormone experiences I have had. Definitely legit.

JAKJAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    are you stacking it with anything? what kind of gains are you seeing from this, as far as actual numbers? How old are you and how long have you been running methyl masterdrol? ..

I ran Methyl 1-d solo from LGSciences last winter and absolutly hands down loved it..crazy stuff. I've been reading up on MMV2 though lately also. Maybe i'll have to incorporate it into my upcoming winter stack.

Do you have a link? i didn't see it up on their site???

carter~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JAKJAK View Post
    are you stacking it with anything? what kind of gains are you seeing from this, as far as actual numbers? How old are you and how long have you been running methyl masterdrol? ..

I ran Methyl 1-d solo from LGSciences last winter and absolutly hands down loved it..crazy stuff. I've been reading up on MMV2 though lately also. Maybe i'll have to incorporate it into my upcoming winter stack.

http://www.lgsciences.com/items/-ana...rol-detail.htm

Haha...i beat the LG rep to it!

That link is for MMV2, i also notcied Methyl 1-d was back up on the site. Allow me to say, you will NOT be disappointed with Methyl Masterdrol.. Me and my roommate ran exact cycles last spring, and we both saw great results. I give mighty high props to this ph, and to LegalGear, lgsciences, or whatever they want to be called..lol
    "If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live." -Martin Luther King Jr.

stats
    ---------------------------
    height: 6'00"
    weight: 209bs.
    BF: 11%
    8 yrs. training

"My good genetics can beat up your work ethic"

CTRAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTRAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTRAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTRAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTRAIN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JAKJAK View Post

I've ran lg's methyl i-d also with hella good results. Methyl Masterdrol V2 has a stanolone end which, i must say, seems enticing..there certainly is a ton of good info and reviews out there on it.

I'm looking to gain a solid 15lbs. of msucle this coming winter. My wife has been getting me into triathalons (SPRINT DISTANCE ONLY!!!) and i want to spent all winter building up not only my endurance, but SPEEAD and POWER for these short distances. I'm a weight lifter by heart, but i'm getting hooked on these tri's.

Anway, If i'm going the prohormone route, which i think i will......i 'm giveing Methyl masterdrol a shot.. Hey, keep us posted on your results!

emblem31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emblem31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emblem31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emblem31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is great info, I have used this before with good results.

ronmexico29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmexico29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have also used the methyl masterdrol v2 and it is by far the best prohormone I have used. Great strength and weight gains, lean mass, very little water weight and very good definition. Will be making another order soon.

cartman229 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cartman229 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The methyl masterdrol works well for gaining strength, lean mass and you will definitely see more definition. Used it for a couple months and was very satisfied with the results.