Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bond006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bond006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bond006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bond006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bond006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bond006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bond006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bond006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bond006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bond006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bond006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best Prohormone for First Cycle

I'm 22 years old. Been lifting for about 5 years. Never taken anything but creatine, NO products, protein, and a healthy diet. Considering taking a prohormone for the first time. I don't drink or take any drugs nor medication. I've been on a plateau for the past half a year or so. I'm naturally very lean, I'm looking to gain some more dense lean muscle. What is a pretty moderate prohormone for a first cycle? I'm pretty concerned about side effects, especially long term ones like gyno, endocrine problems, and hair loss....A few guys at my local gym have recommended Spawn -- do you think this is too hardcore for a first cycle? I've also heard that Hemaguno is pretty good as well... Thanks for the help!

oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would recommend Havoc for your first cycle. It is pretty mild in terms of sides, and many people get some pretty decent gains from it. I used it for my first cycle. It is a dry compound and you won't gain much if any water weight along with it. Do a lot of research before running any compound, set up your pre/during/post cycle supplements before you start. Good luck. PM me if you have any questions.

ender_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ender_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ender_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ender_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ender_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ender_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ender_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ender_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ender_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ender_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ender_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bro Im going to try to help you before you catch major flack

use te search feature.......take solice if the gods dont bring down a scrouge of neg reppage

*cowers*

timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ender_ View Post
    bro Im going to try to help you before you catch major flack

use te search feature.......take solice if the gods dont bring down a scrouge of neg reppage

*cowers*

I'll buffer him with a positive rep just for asking the question. And as a short suggestion before he does look into the search feature of the forum (located in the blue bar towards top of the page), I'll mention AX's 3-AD due to the low-to-no side effects, being a non-methyl compound, and having an easy to obtain post cycle therapy. Other than that, I'm building my own experience base for PHs, so not many others that I've used that I'd recommend right out of the gate.

And to the OP... you may get shot down by people here for asking this question. Though it is a valid one, it happens. Some folks may just have lost touch with what it is like to be new anywhere and actaully trying to seek out knowledge. My advice is to keep asking questions as the education that you get, and the experience that you'll accumulate, will undoubtedly be your best asset. (See quote in my siggy for sure.)

Best wishes to you!
    Reppin the 1-17

...still pissin in Cheerios...

Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hear H-Drol is great for a first time ph cycle.
    "Strive for the impossible to be the best possible"

Follow me in:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121744311

timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Drexx View Post
    Ummm.... Ummmm.... Though I've heard it light, I'm not so sure on that one. I'll let you know in 6 weeks.
    Reppin the 1-17

...still pissin in Cheerios...

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i stacked bold200 and havoc....not many sides, gained about 20lbs, and all my strength went up QUICK

part of the weight gain was i significantly upped my cals but i didn't gain much ****ty weight, i was happy with the product its just expensive as hell.

Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by timdull2 View Post
    Ummm.... Ummmm.... Though I've heard it light, I'm not so sure on that one. I'll let you know in 6 weeks.
    Really??
    "Strive for the impossible to be the best possible"

Follow me in:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121744311

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Either 3-AD, H-drol, or Havoc (or epistane) are good choices for a first. I, myself, will be running Epistane as a first. Starting next month.
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unmethyls such as:
    Bold
    3-AD
    11oxo

Methyl:
    H-Drol
    Epistane (Havoc)
    Eat Big. Lift Big. Get Big

SVT-Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVT-Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVT-Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVT-Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVT-Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVT-Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVT-Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVT-Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVT-Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Halodrol clones are all good, or so i hear. My stuff is in the mail right now.

jusajus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jusajus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jusajus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jusajus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jusajus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jusajus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jusajus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jusajus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jusajus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jusajus is on a distinguished road. (+10) jusajus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you want to run a PH cycle you need to do some research. But the best for a first cycle is gonna be a non-methylated prohormone. 3 AD is a great product to use for a beginner (My first cycle was 3 AD). You need to do your research and get everythign plannedout before you start. this mean workout, supplements and diet.

Diet is very important while on cycle. Your caloric intake is gonna directly reflect your weight and strength gains.EAT EAT EAT. Do it the right way. if you dont know the right way do some research. IF you think you know the right way to eat do some research. You need to eat a lot to make gains.
    While on cycle you need to be patent and ask questions. With prohormones it time for them to start working usually takes a fews weeks for you to see any gains. Dont run your first cycle for over 5 weeks and is sugested by some to do less then 5 weeks. Everyone is different and react different to pro hormones.

I would say 3 AD or if you want something a that is methylated go with an H-drol.but i think 3 AD is a great way to start. But do some research look and some logs and you will learn a lot

If you do decide to or even if not it is always a good idea to log your workouts and eating so that you can note changes in size strength and weight.
    For my cycle i didn't see any real gains until 21 days in then for the next two weeks i gained a lot.

But you need to keep reading the information is out there you just need to search for it.

powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    W.e you do just be sure youve done enough research on it and make sure your ready for possible sides. Hdrol tren xtreme and Bold are prety mild and didnt have much sides at all. Didnt gain a whole lot but was still prety decent. Buddy is on mdrol now and doesnt have sides so far just a little back pumps i geuss. Only been a few days i havent noticed any difference in him yet but like ppl said it takes a bit before they kick in.

Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roun3er will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SVT-Guy View Post
    Halodrol clones are all good, or so i hear. My stuff is in the mail right now.
    Running my 1st cycle of H-Drol right now. 2 1/2 weeks into it. No sides to speak of so far. about 5 lbs of gains and strength is going up. I like it so far. From what I hear, the best is yet to come because most gains occur during week 3 and week 4.

iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is a lot of inaccurate information in this thread, Havoc and H-Drol are oral steroids.

OP if you want to run a prohormone there are a few mild ones

i-Force BOLD a Boldenone precurser
    AX 3-AD
    EST Propadrol

PM me if you need a cycle set up or a PCT.

powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerhouse17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What does propadrol convert too? Havent heard many things on this.

Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would recommend Ergopharm 1-ad , Rpn Havoc or Thermolife T-bol they are all great products.
    Eat Clean Train Dirty

2007 NPC Continental USA Achievement Award Winner

2008 Mid-Illinois Ergopharm Achievement Award Winner

Transformation of the week on bodybuilding.com
    http://bodybuilding.com/fun/transm161.htm

Head Rep for Youth Addict

Youth Addict become addicted!!!!
    www.youthaddict.com
    https://www.********.com/ECTDApparel

Registered User BecomeLegendary's Avatar
    BecomeLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecomeLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecomeLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecomeLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecomeLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecomeLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecomeLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecomeLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecomeLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecomeLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) BecomeLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what about methyl 1-D? Is that a non-methyl or is that just something to use with PCT?
    "Everybody pities the weak, jealousy-- you have to earn." --Arnold Schwarzenegger

Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bobaroo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by peteypab View Post
    There is a lot of inaccurate information in this thread, Havoc and H-Drol are oral steroids.

OP if you want to run a prohormone there are a few mild ones

i-Force BOLD a Boldenone precurser
    AX 3-AD
    EST Propadrol

PM me if you need a cycle set up or a PCT.

and whats the difference now a days? Usually when people refer to pro hormones they are talking about Designer Steroids (Mass tabs, Superdrol, PheraPlex etc)

Would Halodrol be a pro hormone still?
    Halodrol = 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol

oral Turinabol = 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-one-17b-ol.

it converts to oral Turinabol by the 3b-HSD enzyme?

no idea really, it could be completely wrong
    Eat Big. Lift Big. Get Big

darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darknessWithin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    is there any benefit in using both ad 3 and Bold
    3-AD or cycling them?

JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBerto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up Halodrol

Originally Posted by Drexx View Post
    Yes, i think HDrol is the best for first time.

No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000) No_Nrg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by powerhouse17 View Post
    W.e you do just be sure youve done enough research on it and make sure your ready for possible sides. Hdrol tren xtreme and Bold are prety mild and didnt have much sides at all. Didnt gain a whole lot but was still prety decent. Buddy is on mdrol now and doesnt have sides so far just a little back pumps i geuss. Only been a few days i havent noticed any difference in him yet but like ppl said it takes a bit before they kick in.
    ur 18
    "When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat."

RIP George Carlin

ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd recommend 3-AD, CEL H-Drol, or iForce Bold 200 for your first PH cycle.

On a side note.

We may be able to cut down on these threads if someone would make a sticky answering these kinds of questions

fatboy233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oxs22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChuteBoxeFC View Post
    I'd recommend 3-AD, CEL H-Drol, or iForce Bold 200 for your first PH cycle.

On a side note.

We may be able to cut down on these threads if someone would make a sticky answering these kinds of questions
    Yes, or a PH section, but thats apparently not happening.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sitrring the Pot

Oral Steroids, Prohormone , Designer Steroids. Call it whatever. From the user/consumer (bodybuilder point of view) they are the all same. We just want to get muscles and beat genetics. Forget the chemical argument("its not a steroid because it has to convert, Dude) . Whether it's methyl, non-methylated, requires support supps, requires pre-loading, doesn't require a SERM, does require a SERM, it's all marketing and trying to differentiate the product and trying to beat the ban. And don't forget the "beat the ban and stock up"rumours. If women can have botox, if smokers can have cigarettes, and if drinkers can have liquor, I don't see why I can't have Test. Someone figure out a way to bring back the real 1AD/4AD and my favorite 4AD transdermal (Super One + or whatever they called it) Don't call DHEA Halodrol liquigels either. And I promise I won't ask the question "can I do a Dbol only cylcle."

I think I'm going to the gym now.

lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lifterjaydawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would go with lg sciences methyl masterdrol v2, you will see noticeable strength gains and great definition.

thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bond006 View Post
    I'm 22 years old. Been lifting for about 5 years. Never taken anything but creatine, NO products, protein, and a healthy diet. Considering taking a prohormone for the first time. I don't drink or take any drugs nor medication. I've been on a plateau for the past half a year or so. I'm naturally very lean, I'm looking to gain some more dense lean muscle. What is a pretty moderate prohormone for a first cycle? I'm pretty concerned about side effects, especially long term ones like gyno, endocrine problems, and hair loss....A few guys at my local gym have recommended Spawn -- do you think this is too hardcore for a first cycle? I've also heard that Hemaguno is pretty good as well... Thanks for the help!
    go with meth 1d its a safe pro when used correctly.stack with igh 1 with a great diet and workout plan and you should see great things.

ronmexico29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronmexico29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    methyl masterdrol definitely works. Great for building muscle and definition.