LittleMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

One side of body getting smaller than other?

Over the past 4 years or so, I have noticed my body becoming imbalanced more and more. My left leg is beggining to get a little smaller than my right, and my right upper body area(forearm, bicep, shoulder, lat) is getting a little smaller than my left. Its really ****ed up because whenever I workout with weights or when I go on the Stair Mill or Versa Climber, the sides that are bigger, acutally feel like their getting bigger because they are getting a much more intense pump. I am almost positive its not nerve damage. I have no tingly feeling or numbness anywhere and I am not losing strength, just size(not a **** ton of size like atrophy, but enough to notice). My buddy who is in Physical Therapy school says that my muscles are just not activating. Why, I don't know. He thinks its because I do alot of boxing and I am constantly using my left to throw jabs and my right leg to push off. Thus, my left arm and right leg beggining to get bigger. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is one side getting smaller or one side getting bigger?
    A pattern in the chaos.

LittleMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My bad. I made that a little confusing, sorry. No, one side is becoming smaller. The sides that are becoming smaller are just not getting a pump in them like they used to. I mean, you can really notice it at the end of a workout. The one side is pumped like crazy and the other is just kind of firm, but you can really notice the size difference then.

crossus is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossus is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossus is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossus is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossus is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossus is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossus is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossus is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossus is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossus is on a distinguished road. (+10) crossus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My guess would be as long it's not some medical condition it must have some thing to do with your activities /boxing?/ ,im not a MD or anything but I think you need to pay more attention to the less active side to balance things out ,wear some weight straps /leg and arm/ for few weeks that could work,im not sure what else would.
    <<<I walk the line between good and evil,don't care for words that don't belong>>>

>> THIS SPACE FOR RENT <<