thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dent in my chest.

Last Thursday I was in my local gym ( 24 hour fitness ) doing a new high intensive work out program ( the serge training ) after my 8th set of squats i felt the need to puke and had no idea what to do as the bathroom is way to far and it was very urgent. Well as it happens the basketball court door is about 3 feet from the squat machine so I instinctively ran over to the door and in a panic looked for the safest place to throw up. Within about 10 seconds I started puking EVERY WHERE, all over the court.

When I finished, in the daze that at I was in, I looked over at the 7 black and incredibly jacked and furious 6'5 dudes playing basketball. In a sudden panic I turned around and ran through the doors back into the lifting area, the first thing I saw was a bench with 225 pounds set up on it and preceded to jump on it in hopes of evading my pursuers with my swift maneuvments. I acted to be benching the weight as the raging group of ballers ran by yelling some sort of encrypted rubbish. At that time it was almost as if the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders and I was nearly relieved of my almost heart attack when I realized I normally bench a maximum of 155 pounds and that a throbbing pain was on my chest.. The closest lifter next to me ran to my aid and lifted the 225 pounds off my chest asking me in an extremely angry tone why I had rushed to steal his bench and nearly kill myself. I once again began to panic ran through the double doors, slipped on my puke, smashed my head, and woke up in a hospital nearly 2 hours later.

After keeping me in the hospital over night I have now been released and am wondering what I am to do about the once and a half inch DENT that is lined up perfectly with my nipples.

Also more importantly, where do you guys blow chunks?

Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Insane story dude. I have a strong stomach but i would guess in the bathroom or in a trash can if i could.

head&shoulders dont work dandruff-boy's Avatar
    dandruff-boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dandruff-boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dandruff-boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dandruff-boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dandruff-boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dandruff-boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dandruff-boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dandruff-boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dandruff-boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dandruff-boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dandruff-boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what a cute story. reps sweety

snickers220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snickers220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snickers220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snickers220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snickers220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snickers220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snickers220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snickers220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snickers220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snickers220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snickers220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Question. Why did you actually try benching it, why didn't you just fake getting ready to bench it.
    "Today is the day for tomorrow and then some.
    We could keep this party going for the rest of our lives.
    I can feel the world's desire as its heart is set afire. Let it burn as it beats and we'll never be defeated.
    If we say that it will happen and we know that it will happen, it will happen just the same. And we?ll be here to lead it."

Circle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Circle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Circle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Circle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Circle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let me get this straight:

You threw up on a bb court. Check.

You didn't bother apolagizing. Check.

You immediately ran away and stole someone's bench press. Check.

You ran away again and slipped on your own vomit...

What's the point of this post? That you cannot take responsibility for your own actions?

pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pikeamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Obvious gimmick account, but pretty funny.

Power118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Power118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pikeamus View Post
    Obvious gimmick account, but pretty funny.
    I second the motion.

thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thanasig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wut?