Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Constant Lower Back Stiffness All Day

All Day it seems as if i have to constantly keep stretching my lower back in order to feel "good." It feels as if it is the two main muscles next to my spine in hte middle. But its really annoying constantly having to stretch it out and having pain during any bent-over exercise or squats. Anyone else have this problem, if so how can i make it any better?
    Nothing Easy is Worth Doing

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tight spinal erectors.... the bane of lifters everywhere. Its not uncommon at all, and could be caused by soooo many different factors.

In brief, make sure your form and overall programming is sound, invest in a foam roller or massage chair, stretch, etc etc.
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tom4130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i defiently lift with proper form,..adn i wear a belt when i go heavy on things or exercises that makes my lower back feel pressure to help it out...i was thinking it coudl actully be my matress or somethign i sleep on. is that possibly?

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tom4130 View Post
    i was thinking it coudl actully be my matress or somethign i sleep on. is that possibly?
    Yes, but tight muscles are just a part of lifting heavy. You learn to deal with it, and as long as there's no real pathology you just keep on truckin'

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Had the problem looked at at all?? There are some otential problems that can arise at your age.

Also look at some McKenzie extension exercises.
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

i went and like got my back cracked and massaged in my lower back, felt good for awhile, but is startign to get back to teh same..if i dont keep stretching it out constantly then it gets real stiff and i liek cant make sudden moves or anything without wincing. sucks pretty bad

JDD3637 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDD3637 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDD3637 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDD3637 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDD3637 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDD3637 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDD3637 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDD3637 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDD3637 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDD3637 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDD3637 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It may be due to the fact u use a weight belt check out these articles and search for more.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ng.html?cat=50

If you regularly lift weights, then you have probably been told that wearing a weight lifting belt will reduce your chance of suffering an injury. Although they are useful, they have a number of disadvantages. This article will discuss the disadvantages of weight lifting belts.

Dependence

The first disadvantage of a weight lifting belt is that you can become too dependent on it. Most people have a tendency to push out against the belt when they lift. When you're not wearing the belt, your body will continue to push out your abdominal muscles instead of tightening them correctly. This will increase your risk of suffering a lower back injury.

Reduced Strength

Reduced strength is also a disadvantage of a weight lifting belt. Your back and abdominal muscles are supposed to act as a natural belt that supports the lumbar spine. When you use a weight lifting belt, your lower back and abdominal muscles are used even less because of the support provided by the belt. This has the opposite effect of what you're trying to achieve.

Blood Flow

Another disadvantage of weight lifting belts is their effect on your blood flow. These belts have to be tight to give you needed support, but this also has the effect on increasing your blood pressure. The belt also causes pressure to your abdomen which can increase your systolic blood pressure and obstruct the flow of blood to your heart.

Injury

One of the final disadvantages of a weight lifting belt is the increased risk of injury. These belts can slightly change your lifting style and put pressure on different parts of your body which may lead to injury. Some people tend to use weight lifting belts to cover up existing injuries just so they can continue to lift weights. This often causes the injuries to worsen. Weight lifting belts also increase a person's perception stability, so they often try to lift heavier weights than they should.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...6/ai_n15861378

kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000) kathyfit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you do any hanging straight-leg raises for abs? I know these can put a ton of pressure on your lower back.
    kathyfit
    NGA Figure Pro
    Bikini Universe Classic 2006-1st
    Figure Universe Classic 2010-1st
    Team Tight Curves

honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10) honez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would invest in a foam roller and focus on rolling out your IT bands. I bet your hip flexors are jacked up tight, causing your pelvis to rotate forward (anterior pelvic tilt) and this shoves the back of your pelvis upward, compressing your lower back and tightening up your erectors.
    Stretching the hip flexors out should balance your pelvis out so they won't constantly pull it down and forward.

Originally Posted by Arthur_Spooner View Post
    It may be due to the fact u use a weight belt check out these articles and search for more.
    That is quite a craptastic little article.

Read...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108908741

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    That is quite a craptastic little article.

Read...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108908741
    Have you a few little references to substantiate your claims?
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) terribletriad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Keep your hamstrings stretched out and loose. Every physical therapist I've spoke with tells me that is one of the first things they tell patients with stiff lower backs.

It has helped me.
    "The smarter you play, the luckier you'll be."