adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Back Surgery and abbs

I had fusion surgery of L4/5 and since I have started to work out I am realizing that my abbs, getting them back is becoming difficult. They feel like they are lazy almost if I dont remind them to stabalize, or to function they wont. Has anyone who had surgey on their back had difficulties getting their abbs back and if so how long did it take
    "Be The Victor not the Victim" By Joel Osteen

MR.COOPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR.COOPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR.COOPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR.COOPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR.COOPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR.COOPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR.COOPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR.COOPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR.COOPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR.COOPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) MR.COOPER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I also have had spine fusion, and for a long time my core was very unstable... I am just getting into the swing of thing but have found that i am much stronger in my core now than i was. I had surgery over 8 years ago, how long ago did you have yours and who did it. I see you are from Utah as am i.. I had mine done at the intermountain spine institute.
    You can judge the character of a man by the way he treats those who can do nothing for him!!!

gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i had L5-S1 fused last feb. PT after surgery should have given you exercises that you can do at home to help with the core. just take it easy and give your body time to adjust, it took me over 6 months to really see any sort of good come out of going to the gym. had issues with inflamation, scar tissue etc after surgery, just remember its not going to be an overnight thing! one thing that helped me a bit too was eliptical machine, would give that a try because it will help get your back stronger and help with abs a bit too.

gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    forgot to add, find the thread in here "for all of you with back pain" and visit that website and browse their forums. i found the site after i had surgery and has more help than anything else i could find!

adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I actually had it done in Idaho By Dr. Cach, I just moved about a month ago down to St. George area.
    I am looking for a new Dr. but also dealing with Work comp from California, were originally injured my back.
    Surgery was done in March, I am not sure if I had a great surgeon or what but recovery has been good.
    I am just very athletic a former tri and college baseball player, so this injury was hard and I could not wait to get back to workouts I am inpatient I guess!!! Most would be very happy to be in my position I am still frustrated realizing that I will never be able to do certain things, that should be no big deal but I want to get back and do everything again tomorrow not next month!!!

right there with ya man, i cant do half the things that i used to an unfortuantely my doc said its been long enough that its going to be as good as its going to get now. how was your surgy done? i had TLIF with mine and they kicked me outta my bed the next day and told me to go home.

I had posterior fusion surgery, it took Dr. 3 hrs he had so much scar tissue to cut through, it took him over an hour to get through it. I spent 4 full days in hosp. But next day after surgery I was up, well they forced me, felt like I had never walked before very strange feeling. I had only one day of real pain I am pretty lucky though. But it beat the three years of almost always being in some sort of pain or discomfort