jasonlemon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trying it again.

Well here I go again. I can never go thru with my diet/exercise but I am going to do it this time. I will be 30 in November and I hate to be 250lbs at 30. I am 6' 250lbs. I am kinda built but I have a gut and love handles. Everyone always says if I loose the gut I would be a beast....

I recently started an apprenticeship to be an electrician in the construction trade. I have been working way harder than I have in years. I do alot of lifting, digging, carrying heavy stuff ect. I do that 8hrs a day. I don't have a workout plan yet.

My son has football M-Th so I am going to try to start running while he is there. Today I ran 2 miles. On the second mile I would stop and do push-ups, crunches, jumping jack, lunges, etc and then get right up and run again. I DO NOT want to put on any more muscle til I get down to at least 210lbs. My knees just don't want to handle it.

Today I ate. A PB sandwich for breakfast 630am, trail mix at 930. Big piece of chicken and veggy at 1200 more trail mix at 2pm the a granola bar at 5pm and home made (healthy with no cheese) quesadias. I drank about 3/4 gallon of water so far.

Let me know if eating is way off.....I usually eat PB sandwiches instead of trail mix....