Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    beast2423 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by scfraser1 View Post
    Hey guys, I just tried mutant mass...its packed full of great ingredients and heaps of BCAA's. But mixed 4 scoops with 16oz of water in a shaker and I found it tasted like absolute rubbish, heaps of clumps too. How many of you guys have had good gains on it?
    Dont take 4 scoops just like that, i asked the guy i bought my mutant mass from and he said take 2 scoops before u workout and 2 for post-workout

Cfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

making Mutant Mass less sweet

Originally Posted by tpirie View Post
    Just bought a 15lb bag ($80CAD) of triple chocolate. Definitely the sweetest tasting powder I've had yet. They're not kidding when they say TRIPLE chocolate. I used a shaker and broke the 4 scoop meal into 2 servings -one after the other- mixability was GREAT. NO CLUMPS.
    Much to earlier to see the product's effectiveness but so far I would rate it as 8/10 for mixability and flavor. The only thing keeping this from a 10 for the above criteria is that it is TOO sweet. It's like drinking pure sugar.
    I agree. I've found that making it with milk or even half milk and half water makes it much more drinkable!

lilbuddy86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cfer View Post
    I agree. I've found that making it with milk or even half milk and half water makes it much more drinkable!
    i took this product and it seemed to work... i noticed my arms got bigger... but here's the thing.. i feel like it added fat to my stomach area and and messed up my abs... maybe it's just me? anyone else notice that?

yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question

i started taking this about 1 or 2 weeks ago with the tripple chocolate and it does taste like ****.. what do u guys mix it with? i tried milk and it was just too much for my stomach and it was thicker so then i tried water and its easier to drink and less thick but still tastes bad and i have to force myself to drink it.

Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Been taking this for about a week or two now in cookies and cream flavour. Taste is good, really creamy but I've found with just using the shaker I still get a lot of clumps. At first I found the taste to be a bit starchy however I got used to it within a couple shakes. I find blending it with milk and a couple ice cubes makes it a whole lot better.

darbbrad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just got mutant mass and started taking it a week ago, it cost $200 for 15lbs over here so it did dent the wallet. I got it because i tierd of being the skinny guy and with my height i think i need at least 2 of these 15lb bags. should be fun...$10 lolz[/QUOTE]

*** You paid $200nzd for 15lbs ??

There are 4 New Zealand websites selling 15lb bags for $132-$137 - and free delivery to your door! Which by price/currency conversion is very cheap.

weRdubb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bro, I saw ur comment and noticed u lived in new Zealand, I see u payed $200 for M.M don't buy it from health shops they charge way to much, go to shotgunsupplements.co.nz. It's $140 with free shipping. Bloody bargin for 6.2 kg. I just got some I'll c how it goes

yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yan1232 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

I almost finished my 15lbs and so far i actually would recommend it. It really does what it says. Lean mass and everything but the taste is bad as ****. Gotta get used to it and DONT get tripple chocolate lol

DylanP383 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just picked up my first 15lb bag of it and by the looks of this thread I made a pretty big mistake taste wize by picking triple choclate :P

Anyways im hoping this works because my metabolism just burnt off everything else Ive tried so far.

SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm glad you all are enjoying are products! We're coming out with some new MUTANT Products and we now have a 17lb Bag of MUTANT MASS available! Over 30,000 calories per bag!

* 96% liked the taste!
    * Average weight gain in just 10 days was 3.7lbs!
    * 92% reported increases in bicep AND chest measurements!
    * 87% reported reduced bodyfat.
    * 92% reported increased energy.
    * 87% reported they felt their muscles were ‘tighter’ and stronger!
    * 100% would recommend it to others wanting to add LEAN mass!
    Attached Images
    *MUTANT REP*

EXPERIMENTAL MUSCLE MODIFIERS
    "LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND"
    http://www.iammutant.com/

MUTANTshop
    http://www.iammutant.com/shop

******** Fan Page
    http://www.********.com/MUTANTNATION

MUTANTTV
    http://www.youtube.com/user/OFFICIALMUTANTTV

MUTANT INSTAGRAM PAGE
    http://www.http://instagram.com/mutantnation

Contact
    matt@iammutant.com

MUTANT products are scientifically designed to stimulate muscle growth, enhance strength, and speed up recovery!

DylanP383 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Working great for me! Ive had some pretty extreme results although I think its a combo of the weight gainer along with my diet.

Ive gained 15 pounds in 3 weeks! and my BMI is down too!

I love this stuff!

SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUPERMUTANT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DylanP383 View Post
    Working great for me! Ive had some pretty extreme results although I think its a combo of the weight gainer along with my diet.

Ive gained 15 pounds in 3 weeks! and my BMI is down too!

I love this stuff!
    Awesome great to hear!
    *MUTANT REP*

"LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND"

MUTANTshop

******** Fan Page

MUTANTTV

MUTANT INSTAGRAM PAGE

Contact
    matt@iammutant.com

MUTANT products are scientifically designed to stimulate muscle growth, enhance strength, and speed up recovery!

thekapitan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bought a 5 pound bag today and got a free shaker with it.. Mixes really really well.. I don't know if it's the metal spring in the shaker but it mixes great and tastes even better. I don't know what everyone is mixing it with, a spoon won't cut it.

Originally Posted by thekapitan View Post
    I bought a 5 pound bag today and got a free shaker with it.. Mixes really really well.. I don't know if it's the metal spring in the shaker but it mixes great and tastes even better. I don't know what everyone is mixing it with, a spoon won't cut it.
    Glad to hear you like the product!
    *MUTANT REP*

"LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND"

MUTANTshop

******** Fan Page

MUTANTTV

MUTANT INSTAGRAM PAGE

Contact
    matt@iammutant.com

SamBoisy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by buff_dad_dy View Post
    Superfly, I'd give it a try, seems to be a good product and they have 5lb bags for $30 here in Canada, should be comparable in the U.S. If you find that you like it, go for the value in the 15lb bags (about $75 here in Canada)
    If you can mix it in any blender it will be just like a milkshake,thinning it out with water or milk will make it more like chocolate milk.A spoon is o.k. but just doesn't cut it for me.
    Supple*****Canad*.ca has a 17lbs bag for 79.99 right now which is not a bad deal!

Jacs777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it that good?

All of the ingredients sound incredible loads of cals, protein and carbs. It seems like the best bulking/muscle mass gainer ever. I am 15 I want to get bigger for the summer (bigger chest, arms and lats mainly) I am not small though, I weight 90kg and have a good amount of muscle, body fat % is 22.4 so I want to gain as much muscle as I can from now till then. Who has used it and got incredible results???

Darrenw345 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Mutant Mass

I just baught a 15lb bag, I 135 pounds right now and the two scoops makes me feel like I am going to blow up! Hopefully it is working!

J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol i got my Mutant mass for 23 pounds which s basically 38 dollar, the 15Ib one.
    I really wish i looked at the flavor before I bought since I don't like chocolate flavored things but for a shake its alright, it kinda tastes like Nesquik but meh.

wduncan21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just brought some mutant mass 17lb special bag choc hazelnut ($144 NZ Dollars) i hope it goes well as i have had two things before this of serious mass and have not made a huge difference. I am 17 and go to the Gym every day it says that it should build proper muscle fast and as i have a very fast metabolism i hope it does. Cheers for the info on this product. ill give my opinion on it after i have given it a try.

Hockey5396 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you guys think this would be a good stack,

Superpump Max
    SizeOn Max Performance
    Mutant Mass
    Fish Oil

My main goal is to try to reach about 160-165 pounds by April for hockey tryouts, i am currently 145 pounds.

Special Fighting Poses NoFitnessNoLife's Avatar
    NoFitnessNoLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFitnessNoLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFitnessNoLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFitnessNoLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFitnessNoLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFitnessNoLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFitnessNoLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFitnessNoLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFitnessNoLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFitnessNoLife is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFitnessNoLife is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In here mutant mass has got very good reviews.
    yes definitely use half servings, it should make the mixing a lot easier.
    I still think that home made shakes are better, and cheaper also.
    But you gotta do what you gotta do, thanks for the review.

patryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NoFitnessNoLife View Post
    In here mutant mass has got very good reviews.
    Yeah, i'm a little surprised. Doesn't it have approx 24g of sugar per serving? Seems like quite a bit...

calebMJdevils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey i'm 15 and just started taking mutant mass, I weigh around 155-117lbs so I'm a smaller kid and I've been working out for around a year, but only within the last few months started working seriously. I go to the gym every other day and concerning mutant mass I'm wondering how much I should be taking ? (because of my age, etc) and If I should take the full 2 servings on days I don't work out ?

MIGHTYWHITEY1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MIGHTYWHITEY1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MIGHTYWHITEY1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MIGHTYWHITEY1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MIGHTYWHITEY1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MIGHTYWHITEY1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MIGHTYWHITEY1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MIGHTYWHITEY1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MIGHTYWHITEY1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MIGHTYWHITEY1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Mutant Mass

[QUOTE=Blaze3131;208895311]So i got mutant mass down the street from me for $10 great buy in my eyes. Untill i tried it.

Taste: Great if you can get past the powder clumps of **** every sip, even threw out my lat drink because it was wayyyyy to clumpy 4/10

Mixability: ****ing horrible, my drink looked like sludge i hated it, maybe next time ill try a blender 2/10

Ingredients: its got everything it seems like an amazing product, glutanmie, whey, casien, tons of aminos, bcaas. 9/10

Effects: too early to tell

overall: If it wasnt for the clumps it seems like a great product, but mixability was so horrible i wouldnt buy again even if it gains 30000 lbs of muscle. 4/10[/QUOTE

Can U still get it for that amount ?
    whats your email ?

AdenosineT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just finished my second 15 pound bag. I do about a bag in a month it gets pricey but the results are amazing. Honestly get on this stuff go work your a** off in the gym and you WILL see results. The taste is great so far ive tried the cookies and cream one and the strawberry banana both of which taste awesome. I worked out for a year without this stuff and probably a crappy diet (as a hard gainer) I barely saw anything. I have since decided to try this stuff and change my routine around a bit (higher intensity different weights ect)and im getting bigger in the 2-3 months ive been on it faster than I was when I didn't take it for a year of lifting. I wanted to demystify the fact people say it's horrible to mix. If your just using a damn spoon in a glass then yes, like any other powder based supplement, it will mix very poorly. This stuff is meant to be mixed in a shaker bottle or a blender and yes sometimes you will get a clump or two...get over it. Going to go buy bag number 3 today maybe i'll try the vanilla one, anyways great product, gives great results, awesome meal replacement, only this that worries me is the Iron content in it. It says 4 scoops is 80% of your iron intake and I know most people, myself included, do about 6 scoops a day. Thats way past your daily Iron intake and this scares me a bit because taking too much of any metal (copper, zinc, etc) can have devastating health effects...

szekavat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi all! This is my first post here I believe.

I've bought my 3rd mutant mass, and I am considering a return this time (as I haven't opened it yet). I know it's full in nutrients and calories, but it's full of sugar! 38 grams of sugar for 4 scoops! that's lots, considering it's unhealthy to have more than 40 grams of additive sugar a day according to the science.

My results: I didn't gain at all in the past 2 years that I've been hitting the gym and taking this. but I've had to stop working out because of school and also never took more than 3 scoops a day.

And I think a good diet should take away the need from using this product as long as taking 500-1000 calories more than one's basal metabolic rate.

CDub8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Mutant Mass

Originally Posted by Blaze3131 View Post
    So i got mutant mass down the street from me for $10 great buy in my eyes. Untill i tried it.

Taste: Great if you can get past the powder clumps of **** every sip, even threw out my lat drink because it was wayyyyy to clumpy 4/10

Mixability: ****ing horrible, my drink looked like sludge i hated it, maybe next time ill try a blender 2/10

Ingredients: its got everything it seems like an amazing product, glutanmie, whey, casien, tons of aminos, bcaas. 9/10

overall: If it wasnt for the clumps it seems like a great product, but mixability was so horrible i wouldnt buy again even if it gains 30000 lbs of muscle. 4/10

- CDub8 - I had the same issue with the clumps BUT all you have to do it shake it for a few minutes and it will be totally fine! What works for me is, fill your shaker 1/2 with water, put the powder in it, drop the spring and then put more water on top to fill it. Shake it for 3-5 minutes and it will be fine. I find that it repels water so when I filled up my shaker first with water, then added it on top, it mixed ****ty. So for future buyers try it my way it works 100%

CDub8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hockey5396 View Post
    Do you guys think this would be a good stack,

Superpump Max
    SizeOn Max Performance
    Mutant Mass
    Fish Oil

My main goal is to try to reach about 160-165 pounds by April for hockey tryouts, i am currently 145 pounds.
    try taking a protein shake in the am and mix it with creatine... few hours pass-then ur pre workout... another protein shake after your workout or before bed. Eat your ass off and if you're never really hungry try getting test booster pills from GNC or wherever you buy your stuff. It will make you hungry like steroids would but its a lot safer, so far I love it and I eat every 2.5h and big meals too.

IronGorilla97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Blaze3131 View Post
    So i got mutant mass down the street from me for $10 great buy in my eyes. Untill i tried it.

overall: If it wasnt for the clumps it seems like a great product, but mixability was so horrible i wouldnt buy again even if it gains 30000 lbs of muscle. 4/10
    I don't mean to sound like a jerk but if you were a true hardgainer trying to get as big as possible you would do whatever it takes to get what you want and you wouldn't complain about clumps. it is a good product overall.

IronGorilla97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by yan1232 View Post
    I almost finished my 15lbs and so far i actually would recommend it. It really does what it says. Lean mass and everything but the taste is bad as ****. Gotta get used to it and DONT get tripple chocolate lol
    Hey I liked triple chocolate.