Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Stats: 5'7", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12457
    Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Wowstrongcut's BodySpace

why do fat guys and girls even bother

everytime i see fat guys, and fat girls try to approach the opposite sex its pathetic they have no chance of scoring unless they are rich. they get rejected and its pretty damn embarrassing just to watch. its always serves as a reminder never too get too out of shape cause when i see some 5'10 280 pound dude shaped like an egg try to make eye contact with the opposite sex its just sad.. and fat girls they have no chance and might as well quit at life until they get in shape because women rely on looks far more than men..

so TBQH i think being fat is worse than going to prison..

just seeing fat people makes me want to lose even more weight and get down to 165 even

Stats: 5'10", 182 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2341
    scrace has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scrace has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scrace has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scrace has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scrace has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scrace has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scrace has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scrace has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scrace has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scrace has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scrace has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit scrace's BodySpace
    didnt read...

first
    “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.” ― Alan Watts

Stats: 6'1", 210 lbs
    RS_MTB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RS_MTB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RS_MTB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RS_MTB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RS_MTB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RS_MTB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RS_MTB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RS_MTB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RS_MTB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RS_MTB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RS_MTB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RS_MTB's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by scrace View Post
    didnt read...

first
    didnt read...

second

Stats: 6'3", 211 lbs
    replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit replicat0r's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Wowstrongcut View Post
    everytime i see fat guys, and fat girls try to approach the opposite sex its pathetic they have no chance of scoring unless they are rich. they get rejected and its pretty damn embarrassing just to watch. its always serves as a reminder never too get too out of shape cause when i see some 5'10 280 pound dude shaped like an egg try to make eye contact with the opposite sex its just sad.. and fat girls they have no chance and might as well quit at life until they get in shape because women rely on looks far more than men..

just seeing fat people makes me want to lose even more weight and get down to 165 even
    ur a ignorant ****.

my freind he used 2 be in good shape.. but then let it all go with late nite pizza n wings.. now 330 lb.. 5'11

no problem approaching chicks n hittin them up.

gets lots of pussies.

yes joined in.

yes disgusted

yes will not ever have threesome ever again

Stats: 9'6", 650 lbs
    BodyPoints: 738
    daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit daso's BodySpace
    true dat, I also cant beleive how some short people try to get girls, i mean come on why would any girl even a midget want to date some queer that is 5,7 and under. Its just pathetic to see these little munchkins running around trying to get women. Just give up you short peices of $hit, your never gonna get a women.

Stats: 5'10", 183 lbs
    lemonman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lemonman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lemonman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lemonman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lemonman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lemonman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lemonman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lemonman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lemonman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lemonman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lemonman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit lemonman's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by daso View Post
    true dat, I also cant beleive how some short people try to get girls, i mean come on why would any girl even a midget want to date some queer that is 5,7 and under. Its just pathetic to see these little munchkins running around trying to get women. Just give up you short peices of $hit, your never gonna get a women.
    'Why would you trust someone in the red? It would be like trusting someone who lives under a bridge.'

'Somebody that out benches you by about 150lbs. Stick that moron lemonman on the bar when you do your max and I'll embarass you.' - R U Star (Lecter)

Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by daso View Post
    5'7 isnt that short and being short isnt disgusting

being so fat that you jiggle around and get winded from walking upstairs is disgusting

Stats: 6'4", 245 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4688
    IzRiot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IzRiot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IzRiot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IzRiot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IzRiot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IzRiot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IzRiot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IzRiot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IzRiot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IzRiot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IzRiot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit IzRiot's BodySpace

being so fat that you jiggle around and get winded from walking upstairs is disgusting
    Find your own path, my footsteps are hard to follow.

Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!
    357lbs-> 245lbs Now cutting to start fighting in Mixed Martial Arts @ 220.

Training thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114053801

BJJ leniage:
    Helio Gracie-> Royler Gracie-> Saulo Ribeiro-> Rodrigo Pinheiro-> Luis Rubalcava-> Me

BodyPoints: 10338
    namtaB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) namtaB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) namtaB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) namtaB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) namtaB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) namtaB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) namtaB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) namtaB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) namtaB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) namtaB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) namtaB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit namtaB's BodySpace
    One of my frat bros was fat and not only scored with a number of hot chicks but actually broke off an engagement with one of them who devastated when it happened. All you guys dissing fat or ugly guys have no clue about the true power of game and confidence.

This isn't to say being fat is excusable. But being fat doesn't automatically mean you won't score chicks even if you aren't rich.

Stats: 5'10", 181 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13839
    WizardGlick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WizardGlick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WizardGlick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WizardGlick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WizardGlick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WizardGlick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WizardGlick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WizardGlick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WizardGlick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WizardGlick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WizardGlick has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit WizardGlick's BodySpace

Registered Offender leeenfield.303's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 23590
    leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leeenfield.303 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit leeenfield.303's BodySpace
    solution= fat guys and fat girls get together
    I have only one superstition..never sleep thirteen to a bed!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandad did, in his sleep...not screaming like the passengers in his car

A New Zealander is walking along the road with a sheep under each arm,
    He meets another man who says "you sheerin mate?" and the first guy replies "naw theyre all mine"

What is the difference between erotic and kinky?
    Erotic is using a feather..kinky is using the whole chicken

Stats: 6'3", 205 lbs
    thonez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thonez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thonez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thonez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thonez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thonez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thonez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thonez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thonez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thonez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thonez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit thonez's BodySpace
    im 6'2" 235 or so and if u look at my pic i aint the leanest ***** in the club ut i do got blonde hair blue eyes

guaruntee you a fatter 6'2" will pull more puss than a 5'7" manlet given same confidence levels

Originally Posted by leeenfield.303 View Post
    even fat people dont like fat people though lol

fat guys want skinny girls
    and fat girls want skinny guys

replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) replicat0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    i have a better solution... how bout this

Ugly ppl n ugly ppl gets together.. so the offspring will be so ugly eventually they wont breed no more so thier genes die off..

instead of ugly ppl + hot lookin ppl = 5/10

failure for the human race

some of the fat ppl are pretty good lookin once they slim down.. so if they do have kids with hawk skinny ppl, the kids might not be so bad if thier life style is good..

i seen plenty of whales get that has amazing hawt kids

Stats: 6'3", 219 lbs
    judokamatt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) judokamatt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) judokamatt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) judokamatt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) judokamatt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) judokamatt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) judokamatt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) judokamatt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) judokamatt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) judokamatt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) judokamatt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit judokamatt's BodySpace
    WINNAR

dude i know some fat guys that got game and get tons of girls that are decent to very good looking

just because you cant imagin yourself playing your game you use now if you wieghed 300 lbs dosnt mean another mans game isnt balling at that wieght and you hieght

confidence is everything the failure to believe in oneself is the prelude to personal failure

BodyPoints: 738
    daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) daso is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit daso's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by lemonman View Post
    impressive eh?

Originally Posted by judokamatt View Post
    WINNAR

dude i know some fat guys that got game and get tons of girls that are decent to very good looking

just because you cant imagin yourself playing your game you use now if you wieghed 300 lbs dosnt mean another mans game isnt balling at that wieght and you hieght

confidence is everything the failure to believe in oneself is the prelude to personal failure
    there is no such trait as confidence.

its lack of a insecurity

Originally Posted by thonez View Post
    im 6'2" 235 or so and if u look at my pic i aint the leanest ***** in the club ut i do got blonde hair blue eyes

guaruntee you a fatter 6'2" will pull more puss than a 5'7" manlet given same confidence levels
    i bench press more than you (225x7)

and im small as hell compared to you

Stats: 6'2", 137 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2082
    swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit swiftness_02's BodySpace
    thats why god invented online dating

Stats: 5'10"
    POW. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) POW. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) POW. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) POW. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) POW. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) POW. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) POW. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) POW. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) POW. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) POW. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) POW. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit POW.'s BodySpace
    hai virgin
    Lookin Reem, Smelling Reem, Being Reem.

I rep Back 0+

Stats: 5'7", 239 lbs
    night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit night_life's BodySpace

Hey ignorant **** face. Yea, real nice. You and your buddies think that all the fat people should either roll over and die, or work out 24/7 to fit your bill of good looking? How about the fat people on here trying to make a difference in their life for themselves? If you really believe that fat people should lose weight, then stop being such a discouragement, and start encouraging people to work out more. Your the reason why so many fat people commit suicide. Your type of ignorant people is the reason I contemplated suicide 4 years ago. Buck up, be a man, and drop your pride and do something for someone other than yourself. It's not that hard to say a few words of encouragement.
    Some great bodybuilders from the Teen Forum once told me...
    "Run till your legs f**king break"

Goal: Lose 75-100lbs.
    Cardio: Mornings: Every day but Sunday
    Lifting/Reg. Weights: Evenings: Every other day
    Should I Use Supplements?

Unofficial Transformation Competition: Now Till December!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110025111

I've been negged.. alot -2331 point(s) total

swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swiftness_02 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

5'7 is pretty short bro, and girls like like guys that are shorter than them

BodyPoints: 5974
    Drizzt250 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Drizzt250 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Drizzt250 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Drizzt250 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Drizzt250 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Drizzt250 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Drizzt250 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Drizzt250 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Drizzt250 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Drizzt250 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Drizzt250 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Drizzt250's BodySpace

I agree actually. I feel alot more sympathy for them tho, poor fat bastards. I cant imagine being fat and never getting laid (by a hot chick)

Stats: 6'0"
    BodyPoints: 2085
    fivas15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fivas15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fivas15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fivas15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fivas15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fivas15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fivas15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fivas15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fivas15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fivas15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) fivas15 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit fivas15's BodySpace
    "Prison > Being fat"

lmao...what an idiot

Originally Posted by night_life View Post
    Hey ignorant **** face. Yea, real nice. You and your buddies think that all the fat people should either roll over and die, or work out 24/7 to fit your bill of good looking? How about the fat people on here trying to make a difference in their life for themselves? If you really believe that fat people should lose weight, then stop being such a discouragement, and start encouraging people to work out more. Your the reason why so many fat people commit suicide. Your type of ignorant people is the reason I contemplated suicide 4 years ago. Buck up, be a man, and drop your pride and do something for someone other than yourself. It's not that hard to say a few words of encouragement.

And above we have the trifecta: ugly, dykey, and fat.

Stats: 5'7", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2508
    Teenytinyboo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Teenytinyboo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Teenytinyboo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Teenytinyboo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Teenytinyboo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Teenytinyboo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Teenytinyboo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Teenytinyboo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Teenytinyboo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Teenytinyboo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Teenytinyboo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Teenytinyboo's BodySpace
    Because in prison at least you know you're going to get some, with syrup and jelly if you're lucky nomnomnomnomnomnom.

lmao

heres some advice fatty you weigh 240 at 5'7 thats hella obese.

lose weight or your life will suck im not being mean im being real life is cruel and shallow so lose weight now or suffer ridicule

night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) night_life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Talking

Originally Posted by swiftness_02 View Post
    And above we have the trifecta: ugly, dykey, and fat.
    What's next? someone gonna post a pic and shout "Man the Harpoons". rofl

lmao

heres some advice fatty you weigh 240 at 5'7 thats hella obese.

lose weight or your life will suck im not being mean im being real life is cruel and shallow so lose weight now or suffer ridicule
    Through using ideas from BB.com I have lost 30 lbs in a month. I am doing what I can to lose the weight. I'm just sick of hearing everyone talk about how fat people dont try to lose weight bc if that were true, I wouldnt be a living testimony.

Through using ideas from BB.com I have lost 30 lbs in a month. I am doing what I can to loose the weight. I'm just sick of hearing everyone talk about how fat people dont try to loose weight bc if that were true, I wouldnt be a living testimony.
    congratulations on losing weight. now lose some more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast