sebmory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation more calories= slow down fat loss?!

I was wondering: football 3 times a week, cardio 5-6 times and weight training 3-4 times a week, is 1800 calories too low for fat loss? Am i gonig to loose too much muscle?

I have done it for about 8 weeks and i feel a little smaller... But i eat really good and clean. Should i bump up my calories or will it slow down fat loss?

Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sebmory View Post
    I was wondering: football 3 times a week, cardio 5-6 times and weight training 3-4 times a week, is 1800 calories too low for fat loss? Am i gonig to loose too much muscle?

I have done it for about 8 weeks and i feel a little smaller... But i eat really good and clean. Should i bump up my calories or will it slow down fat loss?
    So your exercising about 2 hours per day?

There are online BMR calculators, which you can use to calculate an "estimate maintenance calories" (google it). Harris Benedict is a famous BMR calculator

Yes, 1800 is too low. 2200-2700 would I thought be more appropriate - but cf ur BMRxActivity factor for a better estimate.

Originally Posted by Sim882 View Post
    So your exercising about 2 hours per day?

There are online BMR calculators, which you can use to calculate an "estimate maintenance calories" (google it). Harris Benedict is a famous BMR calculator

Yes, 1800 is too low. 2200-2700 would I thought be more appropriate - but cf ur BMRxActivity factor for a better estimate.
    it says i should be ingesting, to maintain 2950 calories wich is fck'in ridiculous. I did the harris bmr calculator and my maintenance caloric needs and it is 2450. Should i go to 2000 and continue with all the exercise, or go up to 2450 and make sure i burn 500 calories daily?

DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take all your measurements and weigh your self once a week. If they are dropping faster then you want them to, eat more.

Originally Posted by DABONER79 View Post
    Take all your measurements and weigh your self once a week. If they are dropping faster then you want them to, eat more.
    Thats the thing i have and i have been keeping on the weight or putting on. But at the same time i feel smaller then i was 3-4 weeks ago!

Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I didn't realise you're 15!

Judging from your avatar, your bf doesn't look high. Do you really need to cut? I'm reluctant to advise anyone who is 15 about cutting unless they actually need to for medical reasons (i.e., actually overweight). Why are u cutting?

DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DABONER79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats the thing i have and i have been keeping on the weight or putting on. But at the same time i feel smaller then i was 3-4 weeks ago!
    You are probably just leaning out more. Hell, if you're putting weight on, that's great. Wish I had that problem. I would slowly up the calories. I would measue my quads and waist once a week. If one gets to big, or the other gets to small, I would adjust my cals from there.

I didn't realise you're 15!

Judging from your avatar, your bf doesn't look high. Do you really need to cut? I'm reluctant to advise anyone who is 15 about cutting unless they actually need to for medical reasons (i.e., actually overweight). Why are u cutting?
    well i got an offer for a fitness modeling job through one of my friends and i have to get ready in time for november. But my body isn't toned enough yet. so im trying to shed some of the extra fat, at least drop my 1% body fat.

And i'm not trying to cut per say, i'm just trying to get rid of some of the extra fat.

Originally Posted by DABONER79 View Post
    You are probably just leaning out more. Hell, if you're putting weight on, that's great. Wish I had that problem. I would slowly up the calories. I would measue my quads and waist once a week. If one gets to big, or the other gets to small, I would adjust my cals from there.
    why my quads?

timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hell yeah...you only want a deficit of about 500 calories, otherwise you will lose too much of your muscle too.

Preventin' teh Scurvy Vitamin C's Avatar
    Location: Various GNCs, Vitamin Worlds, and friendly, local pharmacies
    Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000)
    im trying to shed some of the extra fat, at least drop my 1% body fat.

And i'm not trying to cut per say, i'm just trying to get rid of some of the extra fat.
    lulz what?

Are you saying you're 1% bf or trying to lose 1% bodyfat?

Cutting = getting rid of fat.

U serius?

Originally Posted by Vitamin C View Post
    lulz what?

Are you saying you're 1% bf or trying to lose 1% bodyfat?

Cutting = getting rid of fat.

U serius?
    yes i am i just want some help to get fit , so i would appreciate some help. Look i need to get down to at least 8% bf and then i'm done. Then i bulk up for the autumn/winter season and voila! so i would really like some help to figure out some macros and caloric needs

Is your photoshot early november?

- You could bump up for 2-3 weeks, and then try to reduce them again;
    - you could increase cardio.

I don't think you should reduce cals any further.

BTW, checked out ur profile - great job on your back for 15! But if ur 9% bf now, what are u aiming for? Maybe take 2-3 weeks of dieting (i.e., consume 2500-3000 cals), and u'd probably only need 4 weeks of a strict diet again.

- You could bump up for 2-3 weeks, and then try to reduce them again;
    - you could increase cardio.

I don't think you should reduce cals any further.

BTW, checked out ur profile - great job on your back for 15! But if ur 9% bf now, what are u aiming for? Maybe take 2-3 weeks of dieting (i.e., consume 2500-3000 cals), and u'd probably only need 4 weeks of a strict diet again.
    thanks for the compliment! so i should bump up to bulking amount then drop down for 4 weeks cutting?

Preventin' teh Scurvy Vitamin C's Avatar
    Location: Various GNCs, Vitamin Worlds, and friendly, local pharmacies
    Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000) Vitamin C is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes i am i just want some help to get fit , so i would appreciate some help. Look i need to get down to at least 8% bf and then i'm done. Then i bulk up for the autumn/winter season and voila! so i would really like some help to figure out some macros and caloric needs
    take 2-3 weeks of dieting (i.e., consume 2500-3000 cals), and u'd probably only need 4 weeks of a strict diet
    x2

Bump up your calories until about 4 weeks out from the shoot. At that point, cut your calories back (not to 1800; a little higher) and double the cardio.

Nutrition for fat loss (suggestion): 50% protein, 25% carbs, 25% fats. Just a suggestion.

why my quads?
    I know when I started doing more cardio, cycling, walking, running, hill sprints, all the good stuff, my quads started to just melt away. 1 1/2" away. Alot of that was fat, but I know all of it wasn't.

sikwitittt is not very well liked. (-100) sikwitittt is not very well liked. (-100) sikwitittt is not very well liked. (-100) sikwitittt is not very well liked. (-100) sikwitittt is not very well liked. (-100) sikwitittt is not very well liked. (-100) sikwitittt is not very well liked. (-100) sikwitittt is not very well liked. (-100) sikwitittt is not very well liked. (-100) sikwitittt is not very well liked. (-100) sikwitittt is not very well liked. (-100)
    it says i should be ingesting, to maintain 2950 calories wich is fck'in ridiculous. I did the harris bmr calculator and my maintenance caloric needs and it is 2450. Should i go to 2000 and continue with all the exercise, or go up to 2450 and make sure i burn 500 calories daily?
    its really not that ridiculous
    All Natural Bodybuilding