Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)

Puppies and Rainbows: Tara's Quest to Self Realization and longest journal title ever

A FRESH START!!!

For those of you who don't know me..where have you been???? My name is Tara and I've been on the boards here for years..I feel old! I'm a middle school band director in Ohio and I love fitness!

HISTORY: I was a fat kid growing up...we ate fast food every day, never ate at home, didn't exercise...I decided in high school that fat was the enemy and decided to eat no fat and less than 1000 calories a day..smart move..I became the epitomy of skinny fat..still didn't do any exercise..well...gained it all back and more..going to college didn't help..pizza, Taco bell, cookies, etc. led to my ultimate high weight of 185#..I started doing little things, walking more and getting a little into lifting. After awhile, I started the BodyForLife program, then got a personal trainer. I slowly became obsessed and more and more intent on crunching numbers and doing more and more cardio and eating "perfectly". By the time I got married 2 yrs ago, I weighed 105#. I was skeletal. I looked at a wedding picture last week and almost cried. No wonder everyone was scared for me!

Anyway, I started working with the great Emma on here and she helped me to start gaining muscle and seeing food in a different way. I am healthier now, but I know that I'm not fully recovered. I have a long way to go to see food as fuel and not to punish myself and binge and restrict. I want to focus on good, healthy, wholesome foods and eat as natually as possible

STARTING WEIGHT: 141.2#...I lost 2.5# since Saturday. The scale is finally moving..that's after a slight almond binge last night

GOALS: Focus on my relationships and build new ones..find friends!

Focus on my new job and do the best I can..try to have a good, positive, warm attitude

Lower my body fat and increase cardio endurance

Find time to focus/pray/meditate every day

No binges!

Eat as close to nature as possible
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    FIRST!

doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DRAT! I'm not first. You know I'm along for the ride, Tara!! (((HUGS)))

CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This sounds like it's going to turn into a great journal!

Can I offer a suggestion to help you achieve several of your goals? Look for a meditation center in your area to attend meditation service. It can help motivate you to meditate on your own. But even if not at least you will meditate once or twice a week, and that is enough to really effect your mood.
    There are also quality people there to befriend!
    i am taking it upon myself to learn to teach
    cows how to peacefully protest by starving themselves

i'll get to pigs and chickens with time

Balancing Act . . . indiglo9124's Avatar
    indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000)
    WTG Tara!!

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)

WEDNESDAY

WEIGHT: 141.2#

SLEEP: 6 hrs

WATER GOAL: 4 L

ACTIVITY:

AM: 30 min. weighted walk
    PM: 30 min. weighted walk or treadmill

FOOD PLAN: I am trying out this plan from a place I'm going that takes a more holistic approach...it involves plently of fruits and veggies, flax or olive oils, a serving of rice or lentils a day and a combo of whey (natural kind called Dream Protein) and a whole food supplement to make shakes..I will be adding a little chicken too to get enough protein. I can add more meat after a week..

1: shake: whey, whole food powder, spinach, banana, flaxseed oil

2: chicken, brown rice wrap, flaxseed oil, salad (lettuce, beets, artichokes, cukes), apple

3: shake: whey, berries, flaxseed oil

4: olive oil, onions, broccoli, carrots,egg whites, chicken

More of a 40/40/20 split rather than the low carb I've been doing..Still pretty low in cals though, so I should be able to lose bodyfat. I'll see what Emma has to say though, so it might change!

I'm taking plenty of supplements too! I'm laying off of creatine for awhile, but they have me on fish oils, a good multi, calcium, digestive enzymes, psyillium husk, magnesium and stuff for liver support, etc.

OTHER STUFF: I'm off to run band this morning! My parents are coming back today, so I might go over later and see them. I need to stop into school for a bit too and find out what my schedule is and get my class lists. I can't believe I go back Friday!!!
    Last edited by twinnett; 08-20-2008 at 05:02 PM.
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

Balancing Act . . . indiglo9124's Avatar
    indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000) indiglo9124 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just wanted to say that I read your last post and am absolutely ELATED by your statements. It takes guts and courage to admit what you just admitted and I cannot be more happy. I truly hope that this journey finds you a better place on this road of life and am happy to follow along!

I am also glad that your appointment went well! We often put people on supplements from standardprocess as well. If you dont mind me asking, what did you get? You can PM it to me if you would like.

Good luck with the cleanse!!

zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great idea and I love the new goals

Good luck T.

Training for Performance Angela R's Avatar
    Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I love it!!! =) Tara just the title sounds busting with enthusisasm!

It sounds like EL's elimination diet finally has you heading down a better path.

I had pizza at the beach a few weekends ago with my girlfriends (white flour) then drank beer (malt), then had German Chocolate Cake (where to begin) and have been back and forth between constipation and slippery colon the last 3 weeks. So even when you get it figured out you'll still have relapses, but at least you can tell yourself "Hey you are just a jackass for eating a food your body can't tolerate" Instead of everyone telling you "You're fine, get over yourself"

I know this means close to nothing, however, I am really proud of you. You have really perservered through this small health crisis. You could have given in, but instead you buckled down and decided to fix it. Yeah, yeah, you complained and got a tad negative....but hey, sometimes if I didn't complain I wouldn't have anything to talk about. And I LOVE to talk! ha!

Hope you are having a fantastic day. Nothing but blue skies ahead.

mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000) mcj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi Tara...I'm NOT the queen of moderation (i saw that in your last journal ) I am not...(sherri is )...I'm far from it. But I recognized unhealthy comments in your posts and I'm SO glad that you came to the realization you did. I LOVED your last post (in your last journal). And I am sooo happy and proud of you for getting to that point, taking a deep breath, stepping back and looking at the big picture - YOU happy and healthy.

Good luck with the cleanse!!!

AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi Tara!

Puppies and Rainbows - that sounds just perfect! Definately brought a huge smile to my face!

Just here to let you know I am cheering for you and supporting you all the way! I can not believe school starts back on Friday!

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have I told you lately .............
    YOU REALLY ROCK TARA!!!!

OMG WOMAN ..
    I LOVE YOUR GOALS ... YOU GO GIRL!!!

NGR8SHAPE is just really nice. (+1000) NGR8SHAPE is just really nice. (+1000) NGR8SHAPE is just really nice. (+1000) NGR8SHAPE is just really nice. (+1000) NGR8SHAPE is just really nice. (+1000) NGR8SHAPE is just really nice. (+1000) NGR8SHAPE is just really nice. (+1000) NGR8SHAPE is just really nice. (+1000) NGR8SHAPE is just really nice. (+1000) NGR8SHAPE is just really nice. (+1000) NGR8SHAPE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Big damn proud grin

So happy to see you on the extra mile
    True Iron Amazon. Hard.Body.Elegance. Consulting

www.trueironamazon.com

www.tabmassage..com

Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wattsup is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!

lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10)

hi tara

a new journal, I see? How are the little musicians doing? I remember middle school band class being a covert operation to send the band teacher into early retirement. I commend you!

Also.. I see you want to take time to meditate... seriously, it is a fantastic practice and I am so glad that you are willing to try it. On the CD that I listen to the woman repeats over and over... "truly, all is well in this moment". its so nice to slow down and tell yourself that, when the world seems to be whirling around you and the stress is mounting, its so great to believe that everything is really OK. What meditation techniques have you tried?
    You don't lose weight to get healthy. You get healthy to lose weight.

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is so awesome, Tara! I didn't comment in your other journal, but what an amazing and moving post - you were SO right, and I'm glad you decided to start a new journal. I look forward to following along with you, and I'm excited for this new approach. We're all cheering for you!!!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verti-gal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Tara, good luck with the journal and congrats on making the change.
    There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.

jess1228 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jess1228 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jess1228 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jess1228 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jess1228 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jess1228 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jess1228 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jess1228 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jess1228 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jess1228 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jess1228 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I sent you a PM before I saw this new journal... oops! Anyway, I look forward to reading -- I think you are going to make awesome progress

Bring on the DOMS!! Mrs_Muscles's Avatar
    Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WAY TO GO TARA!!!

Congratulations on your new journal. I absolutely love the title You've set some very healthy and realistic goals for yourself.

amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh TARA this is so wonderful!! I was actually thinking of journal titles for you this morning and I must say I would have never thought of this...hehe!!

You are such a strong woman and have so much to offer the world...this is a great fresh new start to get that disortied thinking at bay and really focus on YOU and YOUR health!!!

You know I'm in for the journey
    *Mandy*

How bout them Cowboys?? :D

If you wanna get big - you gotta get nasty!

Join along on the journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7127501

Love it one rep at a time and never lose the passion for the journey in itself...

moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000) moisy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow ... I totally love the new journal title with rainbows and puppies!! It has such a happy feel to it!!

I read your post in your last journal and though what you had to say was very insightful. You have reached a crossroads ... and in my opinion a very good and healthy crossroad You are now moving forward in a new direction and taking care of you on both the inside and outside. Your happiness is what ultimately matters here ... not what you eat, the macros, weight etc ... only your inner happiness and acceptance of who you are This is a wonderful happy journey that you are starting!!!!!!!!

And who needs a six pack anyhow?! lol Not me that is for sure ... life is way too short to worry about something so trivial and superficial as that!! Being happy with yourself and having positive relationships in your life is so much more meaningful. I have learned a lot this year from being with D's family this year and embracing that

I hope you have a great day!!!
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing well!

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)

Right now it doesn't matter what the results will be.
    Whats more important is that you test the waters. You share the story.. you add a different aspect to your recovery..

Leap and the net will appear..

Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *smiling inside for you*

"Every woman should have four pets in her life: a mink in her closet; a jaguar in
    her garage; a tiger in her bed; and a jackass who pays for everything." ~Paris Hilton~

The "diet" industry is the only business in the world that succeeds by failure.

LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yay! I am in for this!!

EL's diet works again!!

I see beets on your foods-- yay for beets! we love beets down here in the south so I am glad to see they are popular elsewhere, too!

the idea of a brown rice wrap sounds very interesting, where did you find that? i have not seen those before in my favorite gluten free areas.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109800291

Yammin' it up with the Falcon--- my new journal as I seek to get back in shape and tackle some ultra runs and some forestry.

The world is older and bigger than we are. This is a hard truth for some folks to swallow- Edward Abbey.

She-Hulk in the making IronMaiden1522's Avatar
    IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

Hey Tara!!

Lmao, I love the title of your journal!!

I think the new journal is a great idea, and of course you know I will be following along

I am glad to see the scale is moving for you now too!!

ekobrien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekobrien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekobrien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekobrien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekobrien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekobrien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekobrien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekobrien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekobrien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekobrien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ekobrien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like your new outlook! I will be following along of course, I am especially interested in how your cleanse works - I thought about trying one that sounds similar to yours a year ago when I was getting very frustrated with my body. Luckily, eventually just eating healthy and not restricting worked, but I was always curious about the cleanse.

skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skulpted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Tara! I think your goals sound so healthy and positive. I am looking forward to reading along and following you in this journey. Sounds like you have come a long way in the past few years...good for you!

Good luck

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi Tara! Great to see a new journal...I love fresh starts!! You have a great attitude and will do just fine

ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mmmm, i like it in here....

Release, surrender, allow yourself to be vulnerable and prepare to be amazed..hugs
    "My mummy loves protein" sung, LOUDLY, by 3yo daughter while shopping!!!

Come visit my journal at - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1554851

sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are growing!!! I am so very happy to see this Tara. Even though I don't post, I am watching....I read your last post and thought it was a fantastic post. I am so relieved to see you come to these realisations. I love the fact that you have come to connect with the notion that you still are not fully recovered as this takes guts to admit. I agree, you are getting there, but as you say, it's been such a long habit/thought process/action, that it's so very hard to break, but you will do it as long as you keep working on it! Every day is a new day for learning!