Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

When/Why Did You Buy A Belt And/Or Wraps

I`ve only been training in a powerlifting style (not powerlifting as I haven`t competed ) for about 2 months. Currently I do not own wraps or a belt but I am giving this due consideration.

For those of you that use wraps and/or a belt when did you decide to get them and what was the reason behind it? e.g. safety, advice, to increase lifts etc....

Thanks as per
    "The hardest part in lifting, is NOT to lift..." - Me

First meet results:
    Squat 140kg (+15kg PR)
    Bench 130kg (+10kg PR)
    Deadlift 185kg (+25kg PR)

Second meet results:
    Squat 175kg (+5kg PR)
    Bench 140kg (= PR)
    Deadlift 210kg (+5kg PR)

Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Demon-seven will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got my belt when I started lifting, and started using wrist straps after I shattered my knuckle.

rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got my belt when I started deadlifting/squatting enough to need it. I got wraps from my dad, but don't use them anymore. You can't use them in competition so I don't train with them.
    5'7" / 180lbs.
    475/315/555 - 1345 (gym)
    468/303/501 - 1272 (meet)

markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markyg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rraider View Post
    I got my belt when I started deadlifting/squatting enough to need it.

There`s the crux of the matter. How can you tell when you need them? (if ever)

First meet results:
    Squat 140kg (+15kg PR)
    Bench 130kg (+10kg PR)

Second meet results:
    Squat 175kg (+5kg PR)
    Bench 140kg (= PR)
    Deadlift 210kg (+5kg PR)

rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rraider has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dunno, couldn't hurt to get them now. Better too early than too late.

I've heard for deadlift you shouldn't need one until 405, but I'd disagree. I don't think you can make a blanket statement like that. It would be different for someone that weighs 150lbs. compared to someone that's 250lbs. Just get em now.
    5'7" / 180lbs.
    475/315/555 - 1345 (gym)

Yeah I`d agree there cannot be a blanket statement. My lifts aren`t huge by any standard: Squat 305, Dead 374 but I just don`t know whether I should bother with wraps or a belt at this stage.

Thanks for the feedback though. Reps

First meet results:
    Squat 140kg (+15kg PR)
    Bench 130kg (+10kg PR)

Second meet results:
    Squat 175kg (+5kg PR)
    Bench 140kg (= PR)
    Deadlift 210kg (+5kg PR)

Squats

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalpak31.htm

In here, he says:

"While saying that I don't use knee wraps, a suit, or a belt may sound like bragging, it's not. There's a good reason why I avoid using these accessories. Knee wraps will take good developmental stress away from the knees, creating muscle imbalances which can ultimately lead to injury. Also, tight knee wraps will compress the kneecap, which can result in serious problems. In the gym, guys who use knee wraps are always the ones complaining about knee problems. Get a life, girls.

The same can be said for using a weight training belt. If you're healthy, a weight training belt will take good stress away from developing muscles, causing muscle imbalances. A weight training belt can actually act as a second set of abdominal muscles, taking stress away from the abs. My advice is to lose the belt. You'll be rewarded with better abs than any crunch or infomercial gimmick will ever accomplish. "

Deadlift

http://www.deepsquatter.com/strength/archives/tomdl.htm

"The belt is utilized to maintain lumbar integrity through ascent and descent. Get a belt that is as wide in the front as in the back. Refrain from wearing a belt during lighter sets. Try to only wear a belt for near-maximal and maximal sets or the heavy work sets. The beltless sets allow the deep adominal muscles to receive a training stimulus without placeing excessive compressive forces on the spine disks. The lifting belt should be worn as low on the hip as possible. It is not necessary to have it super tight, but just snug. This will enable the abdominal muscles to maintain adequate pressure to keep the spine in proper position."

I just typed it in google, so take those with a grain of salt. I'm sure you could ask ten people about belts and powerlifting and get ten different answers.
    5'7" / 180lbs.
    475/315/555 - 1345 (gym)

mule2625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mule2625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mule2625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mule2625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mule2625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mule2625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mule2625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mule2625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mule2625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mule2625 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mule2625 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When you lift heavy mucle and joint ridgidness are important, INZER advance designe and APT pro wrist straps sell good stuff... The belt helps with internal abdominal pressure if useed correctly and the wraps will lock your wrist and knee jjoints into place. they take some getting used to
    http://www.myspace.com/mule2625

NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by markyg View Post
    I`ve only been training in a powerlifting style (not powerlifting as I haven`t competed ) for about 2 months. Currently I do not own wraps or a belt but I am giving this due consideration.

For those of you that use wraps and/or a belt when did you decide to get them and what was the reason behind it? e.g. safety, advice, to increase lifts etc....

Thanks as per
    I use a belt and wrist wraps for safety and support.

Check out Inzer Advance Designs for your powerlifting equipment: www.inzernet.com

INZER LEVER BELT

INZER TRUE BLACK KNEE WRAPS

INZER TRUE BLACK WRIST WRAPS

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NASAKYCHAIRMAN

S&C Coach/ Rugby Coach GregNuthurst's Avatar
    GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregNuthurst is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got a belt pretty much at day dot. I especially need it to squat, not so much for support but breathing technique.
    http://www.rugbycoaching.org

mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000) mcfadden47 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dunno, couldn't hurt to get them now. Better too early than too late.

I've heard for deadlift you shouldn't need one until 405, but I'd disagree. I don't think you can make a blanket statement like that. It would be different for someone that weighs 150lbs. compared to someone that's 250lbs. Just get em now.
    X2, it'd be safer to have em when you need them, rather then realise you need them, and find out its too late

Personally, I just got mine when I felt like the weight I was using a weight my core would struggle to handle. More of a mental thing for me, but everyone has their own reasons.
    Current bests
    S:470
    B:265X10
    D:360X12
    P:230 Starting to run 531, leaving my ego at the door is tough but doing my best :D

Also cutting down BW,
    SW:301
    CW:288
    GW:Not established, probably 250-275 over time.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134397321

db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I bought my belt at 500lbs squat. I bought it because I started to feel my "core was holding me back"

Bought my knee wraps at 550lbs because I heard about the carryover

BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLARZEE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Belt and wraps are cheating. Even worse than those bench shirts that bench all the weight for you.

Mike.Moore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike.Moore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike.Moore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike.Moore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike.Moore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike.Moore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike.Moore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike.Moore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike.Moore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike.Moore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike.Moore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can't remember exactly when I started using a belt. But I never felt comfortable squatting with one, so I eventually stopped and never use one now. If you want to use one, I would suggest using it mostly for your heavier sets. Your warmup and lighter sets you should go without it.

I started using knee wraps cause my partner would use them, and then mostly cause I thought I was protecting my knees, then later I liked the extra weight I could put up. But I never really wrapped until I went over 500. I also stopped using wraps as well. But the best wraps I used (not that I tried alot, just Inzer and Titan) were the Titan Titaniums, they really locked in.
    Last edited by Mike.Moore; 08-19-2008 at 05:52 AM.
    Crom Laughs....

So, how long are you gonna keep powerlifting?

- Until they drain my blood out and fill me with embalming fluid I'm gonna do this....

Captain Kirk Karwoski

Originally Posted by BLARZEE View Post
    Belt and wraps are cheating. Even worse than those bench shirts that bench all the weight for you.
    If you have nothing useful to say please stay out of my thread.

Reps to everyone who has posted (on recharge)

First meet results:
    Squat 140kg (+15kg PR)
    Bench 130kg (+10kg PR)

Second meet results:
    Squat 175kg (+5kg PR)
    Bench 140kg (= PR)
    Deadlift 210kg (+5kg PR)

freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can't use them in competition so I don't train with them.
    That's a very general statement.

I don't even know what you mean by "wraps". Wrist wraps or knee wraps? If it's knee wraps, I rarely use them. If it's wrist wraps, I use them two days a week, basically.

Originally Posted by NASAKYCHAIRMAN View Post

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
    You use knee wraps to bench press?
    APT Sponsored Strongman

Sorry I meant knee wraps for squats. My bench is nowhere near high enough to warrant even thinking wrist wraps

First meet results:
    Squat 140kg (+15kg PR)
    Bench 130kg (+10kg PR)

Second meet results:
    Squat 175kg (+5kg PR)
    Bench 140kg (= PR)
    Deadlift 210kg (+5kg PR)

Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I bought a belt as soon as I could. I have always used the belt for squat and deadlift as soon as I get up to around 90% of my 1RM or when I can't get three good reps in I'll slap on a belt. To me if I can do three good reps or more I don't need the belt.

Knee wraps, I got some time before my first competition but wasn't right away. I only use knee wraps if I'm going to go for full range squats. I don't normally do full range squats except for about three weeks out from a competition to hit my openers which is usually something I can get for three reps. In training I do a lot of various different types of squats besides full range squats.

Wrist wraps I used primarily for the the deadlift only during competition. During training I never use them for the deadlift. I didn't start using wrist wraps on the bench until I got a pair of convict pro's from Alan at http://www.prowriststraps.com/ and found them to be absolutely amazing and I find that they really help keep my wrist in a really nice grove for the bench. I do use the wrist wraps now during training once I start hitting my 90% range again or going for my doubles or singles.

For someone just training or starting out I would highly recommend some chucks and a belt at minimum.
    My Training Journal: http://tinyurl.com/jasons-journal
    My Video Training Journal: www.youtube.com/user/jason24590
    08/17:245,185,275 02/18:345,275,380
    06/18:405;315,455
    goal: hit previous SBD #s again 524,364,562
    current meet PRs: ---/---/--- ---

What NorthStrong's sig. says

MrKasab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKasab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKasab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKasab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKasab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKasab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKasab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKasab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKasab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKasab is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrKasab is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I bought a belt simply cause I wanted one. I use it for doing squats, deadlifts and curls (ok, not really for curls). At first I used it for every warmup weight to get used to it and learn to use it. No I generally put it on around 70%.

I bought wrist wraps just to experiment with. I dont bench anywheres near a big weight, but when I get my index fingers on the rings it seems to put extra stress on my wrists, so if I am benching that wide I use them, not for anything narrower than that.

I recently got a pair on knee wraps that I plan on using once a month or two. I plan on competing raw so I dont want to use them much, just pair them up with my briefs to overload my squat every once in a while.

PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i got knee wraps when i messed my right knee up squatting. I only throw the wrap on my final few sets with 3 plates. It helps me out of the hole, and helps keep my legs tright and in control. Belt i rarely use, only if my lower back is feeling kind of punished or im not feeling at fulls trenght and im doing heavey squats or pulling a heavey dead
    Automotive Engineer
    foxbody, cummins crew obs ford, 81 deville, 13 q7 tdi, 08 S8 V10

cars: IG: @Greg5OH
    music: http://www.mixcloud.com/DJ5OH/

KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000)
    when did you decide to get them and what was the reason behind it?
    October 2006, Killeen, Texas. Impulse buy.

Still don't use them...

Sorry I meant knee wraps for squats. My bench is nowhere near high enough to warrant even thinking wrist wraps
    I've been using wrist wraps to bench recently as I'm carrying a wrist injury, I was using them from about 125 lbs upwards, now I'm using them for anything above ~200 lbs. I plan to stop using them completely as soon as I'm recovered.
    Infrequent poster.

Registered User inheritedanarsenal's Avatar
    inheritedanarsenal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got my belt after I hurt my back doing deadlifts. I would say to get one if you think you might need it.

cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the last time the knee wrap question came up on this board the general consensus was that the dont actually protect your knees, they just help you move more weight. I dont think you need them. Get a belt.

kinglifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) kinglifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) kinglifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) kinglifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) kinglifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) kinglifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) kinglifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) kinglifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) kinglifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) kinglifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) kinglifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got a belt when i started to train for strength rather than size, and i only use it on my top sets (95% and up). If im squatting and the weight is hard, and i throw the belt on the weight just flies up. I got wrist wraps when my wrists started to hurt when benching and squatting, they have helped a lot. And ill get knee wraps when i need a boost in my squat.

MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NASAKYCHAIRMAN View Post
    I use a belt and wrist wraps for safety and support.

Check out Inzer Advance Designs for your powerlifting equipment: www.inzernet.com

INZER LEVER BELT

INZER TRUE BLACK WRIST WRAPS

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL

They can all be had a lockoutforums.net too... well not the level belt but a forever with buckle

I myself picked up a pair of true blacks to help further my squat alot more, its still progressing, but i'm putting alot of stress on my knees. Although, as said in that Animal quote, they may weaken joints/tendons 500+ raw will definately cause problems too, especially if you're adding 100+ pounds in like 3 or less months as I did.

tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    someone gave me a free belt at my gym when they saw me deadlifting

i might get knee wraps because my knees are ****ed

MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tinyman5000 View Post
    someone gave me a free belt at my gym when they saw me deadlifting

i might get knee wraps because my knees are ****ed
    it may be your form though, do you knees travel far when you squat?

UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got them both when I started competing in High School ('98). Inzer 2 Prong Forever belt and Titan Red Devils (kickin' it old school )
    http://www.thewarehousegym.net/ - PL/SM gym on the South Side of Houston owned by Dr. Zach McVey

Originally Posted by UHCougar05 View Post
    Got them both when I started competing in High School ('98). Inzer 2 Prong Forever belt and Titan Red Devils (kickin' it old school )
    The wraps still running strong? No support taken out?

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I bought a belt last year at the 2007 USAPL American Open because I didn't have one, and I needed one that day.

I have never used wraps before, I see no point to using them. My knees are strong.