WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can I do chest/arms everyday?

I do my chest arms every other day. I work out pretty hard and only get a little muscle burn after. It might be due to the fish oil I take. I want to know If I can do my arms/chest everyday or just leave it to every other day?

Or will that hinder my muscle growth?

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just double your fish oil...

and you're good to go......
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post

wait a minute . . . . . somethings not right here
    My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106385041
    Winning the war against skinny-fat genetics since '06.

STATS
    Bench: 560 lbs (belt) (straps) (anti-gravitational device)
    Squat: 1200 lbs (space suit & 2 inch ROM)
    Deadlift: 135 lbs (/w safety helmet)
    Tricep kickback: 225 lbs per arm (straps & help from spotter to swing the weight)

Staind_emt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Staind_emt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I agree.
    ***Try, try and try some more***

JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayKL149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Muscles grow with rest no need to do them everyday give those body parts a break between workouts.

R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WayTooChubby View Post
    I do my chest arms every other day. I work out pretty hard and only get a little muscle burn after. It might be due to the fish oil I take. I want to know If I can do my arms/chest everyday or just leave it to every other day?

Or will that hinder my muscle growth?
    you on this program?

http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/images/troll.jpg
    my workout journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109004601

Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Please tell me your joking. If not... wow just wow

Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steve J0bs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you want results then don't fcuking do chest/arms everyday. You are not gonna improve.

Do a split routine like
    Monday: Chest/Tri
    Tues: Back + Calves
    Wed: OFF / Cardio?
    Thursday: Legs + Quads
    Friday: Biceps + forearms?
    Want to reach that aesthetically pleasing body? Learn more about EC STACK
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135110051

AI Sports Nutrition REVIEW
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136400421

Myofusion PROBIOTIC SERIES (Milk Chocolate)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139724683

msg_chris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msg_chris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msg_chris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msg_chris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msg_chris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msg_chris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msg_chris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msg_chris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msg_chris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msg_chris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msg_chris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Umm you could but u would want to drop the overall volume down to like 3 sets for each? and prob only do one movement per day? but i wouldn't

you dont mention that you train any other muscle groups, if you only train chest and bi's/arms you'll end up with an imbalance (most likely in the shoulder region) that can cause you permanent injury.

typically you would only train each muscle group once per week for non drug assisted ... if your on the venom (<--- which i do not condone nor use) then you could shorten that to maybe once every five days...

for example a typical weekly split would look like:

mon - shoulders/traps
    tues - legs inc calves
    wed - off/30~45 mins cardio
    thurs - chest/tris
    fri - back + 6~8 sets for bi's
    sat - off/cardio
    sun - off/cardio

but hey whatever floats ya boat ...
    -"Ask not for lighter burdens, but broader shoulders"-

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why not even triple the fish oil and really feel the burn!!

WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WayTooChubby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No I'm not a troll. I've been reading a lot, and couldn't find an answer even after a search. I do cardio daily and am just trying to see if I can work a little harder/better to achieve great results. .

I went from 235 to 205 in the last 9 weeks. I cut out all the crap and I'm eating clean foods.

Im just a newbie

R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WayTooChubby View Post
    No I'm not a troll. I've been reading a lot, and couldn't find an answer even after a search. I do cardio daily and am just trying to see if I can work a little harder/better to achieve great results. .

I went from 235 to 205 in the last 9 weeks. I cut out all the crap and I'm eating clean foods.

Im just a newbie
    if that's the truth, here's some sincere advice:

do chest and bis no more than twice/week each. if your strength base isn't there yet, do a program-- whether it's one of the ones commonly suggested here (bill starr 5x5 or rippetoe's), or one from elsewhere-- which is geared towards building up strength quickly. spending 8-10 weeks really focusing on that will get you miles ahead in the long run.

once you have a good base to work with, you'll be a lot more prepared for split routines designed to focus on adding size as a priority.
    my workout journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109004601

Eric24bmx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey at least the guy is asking and not going to be one of those 140 lb clowns who are in the gym doing bench and BICEP CURLS EVERYDAY!!!!

Look around there are many good splits that people have posted on this site

MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000) MawkieMawk is just really nice. (+1000)
    WayTooChubby - Congrats on being a 'newbie' and posting here.
    I know, it can be intimidating... but don't worry, if you're honestly looking for help, we're here for ya!

Don't train your arms and chest every other day, let alone more than two times per week. You want to get yourself on some sort of "Workout Routine" where you cycle through different muscles, with adequate rest and eating the right food/maintaining a proper diet.

I often refer to many people asking questions about a 'routine' to the following thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...a+Bola+Routine

There is a large list of routines that can fit your schedule, what goals you're trying to accomplish, etc.

Keep using this site as a resource, and don't be afraid to ask questions! Best of luck dude!
    Train Hard! -
    MawkieMawk

If Debt is the Problem, Why is more debt the solution?