Closed Thread
Page 196 of 268 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,880 of 8034
    thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Part II
    I said, “Hey Max, thanks so much for inviting us out, man, it was a blast.” He said, “No problem, buddy, it was a good time. It just sucks that last call is so early here.” I replied, “Well, you know last call in North Carolina isn’t until 2:00. They’re probably just closing up shop because it’s an old timers’ place and there aren’t a lot of people left.” There were only about 20 left in the bar, of which there were 2 bartenders, two cocktail waitresses, and our group of 13 (Chris Minard and Ben Lovejoy had since joined).

And then came the question from Maxime Talbot that turned the night from just a cool story and a great memory into an epic: “Well, where do you like to go on Sunday nights?” With those 10 words, Max went beyond seeking my advice on which local bars to go to and directly asked me to take him, Tyler Kennedy, and Kris Letang to a bar. I said, “If I go out on a Sunday night I go to the Goat. It’s a real dive, a hole in the wall, but it’s cool. It’s cheap, which doesn’t really concern you guys, but on Sundays they have $1 mystery beers so it’s like an adventure while you’re getting drunk.”

Friends, let me tell you about the Goat. It is as its name, and nickname, suggests: The Little Bar That Could. This place is well away from downtown, about 15 minutes, getting out in the suburbs about a mile past the college I went to. When I say it’s a dive, IT IS A DIVE. It’s a sh*thole, really. It’s small, if there’s 50 people in there it’s packed. The ratio stays equal but the girls are evenly split between cougars, fat chicks, and easy sluts. It’s smoky. They have those bar video game machines with nudie Photo Hunt that have just epic high scores. But for some reason, they have nice plasma TVs. Like, really nice. Too nice to be at a place like that. I only know about it because I lived in a house in a neighborhood across the street for a year in college and we could walk there, get housed, and then walk back. The clientele is a mix between college kids, locals, rednecks, hippies, and passersby. It’s impossible to get a feel for the crowd. It’s just the Goat.

“Cool man, you want to share a cab there?” You’re d*mn right I do, but I can’t leave my car on Glenwood. We’re talking $200 after they boot you and THEN give you a ticket in the most ridiculous back-ass-wards fashion. I said, “I would but I can’t my car here. My apartment’s on the way, we can take a cab from there.” They agreed and 5 minutes later, I’m driving towards my apartment with Kris in my shotgun seat, and my girlfriend making up the meat of a Penguins sandwich in the back seat. By the time we get there, Max and Tyler have to take a leak so we all head up the steps. I have my hockey bag in the floor in the living room with my stick out. I have devised this game where I shoot one of those basketballs for the hoops you hang on your door at my wall. But I have to hit certain specific spots. It’s like Horse. I explain the game to Letang and we end up playing. He beats me mercilessly.

We get a cab and go to the Goat. The details are foggy, at best, from this point on. We only have 2 hours at the bar but we make the most of it. There are two tales I can really remember. One was when we first walked in. I see two of my friends playing Photo Hunt, both are huge Flyers fans who at this point were cheering for the Canes because they were playing the Pens and I want to play a joke on them. I talk it over with Max, Tyler, and Kris and they’re all down. So I walk up to my buddies and start shooting the sh*t about the current series. I shift the conversation to Talbot and about what a great move it was for him to challenge Dan Carcillo in Game 6 of that series, knowing that would set him off. He’s one of those guys that thinks he can take on the world after a few beers. I motion for the Pens to start making their way over. Just in time my buddy says, “I would kick Talbot’s ass if I saw him”. Max gives him a little push in the back and says, “What did you say, P*SSY?!” My buddy turns and looks like he had just seen a ghost. I couldn’t play it off anymore and we all burst out laughing. I explained to him the night’s events and he apologized to Max profusely.

Second was when we were drinking some beers and watching Sportscenter. Barry Melrose came on and then they started showing series highlights which to that point included Games 1-3. I thought that was cool in itself; sitting in a bar having a beer with guys that were on highlights on ESPN. But then they started busting each others’ chops. They showed the end of game scrum in Game 2 with Tim Gleason filling in Kris. Max and Tyler were laughing and Tyler even said, “Wooo Tanger look at that! Thank you sir may I have another!” Kris just shook his head. He had a bit of a shiner still but whether that came from Gleason’s punches or Ryan Bayda’s elbow or stick I have no idea. Then they showed Kennedy’s goal and he turned to me and said, “Yeah, you like that sh*t don’t you?”

All in all it was freakin great, without a doubt the best night of my life. Even as we started drinking heavier and details got sparse, pieces are still slowly coming back which make the experience all the more awesome. We even exchanged phone numbers after with them saying they would call whenever they came into town. And Max said he would get me tickets for the next game in Pittsburgh. I see this as the beginning of a long, beautiful, totally hetero, totally lucrative friendship for me. That would be awesome.
    im jealous.

my gym is owned by the pens head trainer so guys are in there a lot. i have hoped something similar would happen to me.
    When it comes to the NHL thread I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Are you preparing your field for the rain?

Steelers/Penguins/Penn State/Pirates/USA

Uncomfortably energetic Mikehc69's Avatar
    Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Amazing game...

Next year Detroit...Chicago isn't going anywhere
    PSN: MikeHC69

Yankees, Browns, and Blackhawks

Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thats a sick story, so jealous
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Am I a total f*g for getting chills during that story? Those guys all seem like they'd be cool to hang around with.

It'd be weird though hearing about Fleury sitting out a game because he got lemon juice in his eye.

StevenV will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenV will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenV will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenV will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenV will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenV will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenV will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenV will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenV will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenV will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cool story brah

way cool

But I only wanted to tone Viking22's Avatar
    Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JoelM05 View Post
    Lebda scores!!!!

Edit: Cleary got it.
    Look at the replay. Filppula blatantly grabs Barkers stick and holds onto it, not allowing him to play the puck, which results in the goal. No goal, No OT. Just another Detroit No-Call.

How can you wang fans get pumped up, knowing you're wins are as tainted as the MLB HR records.
    Green: It's the new Red

Let's just pray we're still allowed to vote in 2012.

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Viking22 View Post
    Look at the replay. Filppula blatantly grabs Barkers stick and holds onto it, not allowing him to play the puck, which results in the goal. No goal, No OT. Just another Detroit No-Call.

How can you wang fans get pumped up, knowing you're wins are as tainted as the MLB HR records.
    Refs miss **** all the time. No use crying about it here. I have seen multiple things that should have been called on Detroit, and never once complained, because even as much as I dislike the refs, having spent no small amount of time in the box myself, they miss ****.

Save this whining about how it is 'unfair' for the old women complaining about their husbands not liking their new hairstyle or some **** like that.

Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Viking22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, I normally don't, but when the Detroit crap essentially becomes common knowledge, then the integrity of the games come into question.

It's why I don't even try to watch NBA. There is absolutely no level playing field in that game. It becomes a joke when different rules apply to different players and teams.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wings - Pens Round II----Watching these guys "Wings" has been amazing, in person or on the tube, they are in the top tier of ANY Professional sports franchise in the United States, from top to bottom,Illitch/ Devallano/Holland/Nill/The Captain, the Scouts and then finally the players, How can anyone argue against them "anyone"- Since 1995, 6 Stanley Cup Finals, 8 Western Conference Finals, 4 Stanley cup wins, #5 awaits, hall of famers galore, past & present, players "superstars" wanting to play here for less $ just for the opportunity to WIN, which in sports nothing else matters for the purist, An absolute Legend for a Coach "Bowman" and now Babcock. Humble honest and decent People in the Franchise, a TEAM with one singular purpose and a laser focus
    The Depth and Character of this team is 2nd to none, 6 starters, Lilla, Kopecky, Draper, Lidstrom, Ericksson, Datsyuk in the Reg season out and the Young guns step up HUGE, Helm becomes a star in a 25 second span and score`s the winner, Chelios plays a huge role, the Soft wings again outhit the rival again, Kronwell & Stuart patrol like Konstantinov, Hossa kicks it into High Gear and the result is another win, Oh and the least appreciated Goalie in the NHL who with 1 more Stanley cup equals Roy & Brodeur, who absolutely has outplayed all others and has an 8 & 2 record in the finals, he was spectacular last nite ! Let the fun Begin and from my perspective the Wings Definitely belong in the Same Category as the Canadians of the 70`s, The Islanders of the 80`s, the Oilers, as well as the Yankees, Patriots Steelers, Lakers, Bulls Celtics, They are in Sports the Epitome of success, win or lose this time they have cemented themselves as special !

TO PITTSBURGH-------WELCOME TO HOCKEYTOWN, GOOD LUCK, Oh & that shadow Crosby feels is Helm and Filppula & Zetteberg, Hossa, Datsyuk etc etc, and if Malkin is not careful he may end up speaking english much better thanks to Kronwell or Stuart, or he may already be just a little frightened similar to last year, again Good Luck though

GO WINGS
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart winthorpe's Avatar
    winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, I normally don't, but when the Detroit crap essentially becomes common knowledge, then the integrity of the games come into question.

It's why I don't even try to watch NBA. There is absolutely no level playing field in that game. It becomes a joke when different rules apply to different players and teams.
    It might be "common knowledge" in your obviously twisted sense of these things, but it's not really the case in, ya know . . . reality. I only say that because it happens to every team in every game. There are missed calls and there are bad calls made on both sides. Literally. Every. Game. To claim otherwise is just as one-sided and obtuse as the imaginary things you are claiming happen that are common knowledge. Insane.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

No offense and you may dislike the Wings, so be it, I don`t think comparing some Steroid abusing arrogant azz, Bonds, Mcguire, I suddenly can`t speak English Sosa Senator or Plamiero, or Clemons or or or, is hardly the same thing as grabbing a stick, and there is a game within the game and players do whatever it is they can, they try to get away with ALL the time, especially when the stakes are higher, and it may be me but I think Hockey is slightly faster in it`s pace tha Baseball or Basketball, both of which compared to Hockey pace is like watching paint dry

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    Pens in 6
    Wings in 5

Pens in 6
    Decent picks.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pens in 6
    Most things people worry about never happen.....

REPS 4 LIFE: kodiak5

Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    No offense and you may dislike the Wings, so be it, I don`t think comparing some Steroid abusing arrogant azz, Bonds, Mcguire, I suddenly can`t speak English Sosa Senator or Plamiero, or Clemons or or or, is hardly the same thing as grabbing a stick, and there is a game within the game and players do whatever it is they can, they try to get away with ALL the time, especially when the stakes are higher, and it may be me but I think Hockey is slightly faster in it`s pace tha Baseball or Basketball, both of which compared to Hockey pace is like watching paint dry
    My comparison was based on the fact that in both cases, league officials turn their heads in order to maximize revenues.

Maybe a better comparison is the blatant favoritism Tom Brady and The NE patriots got. Or how about the ability of certain players in the NBA to travel and not be called, or every time Jordan drove the lane, automatic foul, every time.

Not a level playing field. Promote stars, maximize revenue
    Last edited by Viking22; 05-28-2009 at 08:08 AM.

My comparison was based on the fact that in both cases, league officials turn their heads in order to maximize revenues.
    I could agree with you to an extent and the fact is that teams that are superior in achieving success in Sports are scrutinized even more and have perhaps advantages others don`t so Be it, and they have to elevate their game even more to overcome certain subtleties, but only one solution for others WIN and do it as consistently as the wings have, and there are many times the wings have been burned by foolish calls, one example Hossa tying goal against the Ducks being waved off because the Ref lost sight of it, yea OK, I don`t think little Gary likes the Wings too much either

Maybe a better comparison is the blatant favoritism Tom Brady and The NE patriots got. Or how about the ability of certain players in the NBA to travel and not be called, or every time Jordan drove the lane, automatic foul, every time.

Not a level playing field. Promote stars, maximize revenue
    Sports is all about the $ and the superstars are the ones who generate Revenue and help make the 12th man RICH, it`s not a level playing field, but it is accpeted, doesnt make it right but then again who wants to watch Matt Cassell vs Tom Brady, or the Wings more than the Sharks, Lakers or Grizzlies, Yankees or Baltimore, Sports is a break from reality and we bitch & moan success as well as failure, and it doesn`t mean jack to you or I, it`s just our opinion and neither has any influence, Look man I live in Detroit and have to put up with the Lions too and talk about failure, the Wings and the Lions are polar opposites in Sports, one is a model of Success and the other is the MOST pathetic franchise in ALL of Sports

ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its actually nice having conversations with people who know hockey. Almost everyone is pittsburgh is a bandwagon fan, its to the point where my little sister goes to more pens games than me and ive been watching hockey for a while now. But detroit is hell of a team, but I really think pens can take them this year.

Funny thing i heard on the radio(play on words, so sounds better when you say it outloud)

Some say sidney crosby is a whiner
    His wine of choice? Champange
    Cup of choice? Stanley
    MWC crew

Cyberbully crew

Misschill appreciation crew

**** Son of Asgard **** TheManofSteel's Avatar
    TheManofSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheManofSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheManofSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheManofSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheManofSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheManofSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheManofSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheManofSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheManofSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheManofSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheManofSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    Refs purposelymiss **** all the time. No use crying about it here. I have seen multiple things that should have been called on EVERYONE and never once complained, because even as much as I dislike the refs, having spent no small amount of time in the box myself, they miss ****.
    fiXed

edit: I NEVER EVER want to hear Pens fans complain about calls (in this series)... not while Crosby is diving all over the ice...
    Last edited by TheManofSteel; 05-28-2009 at 08:58 AM.
    B.S. in Health & Exercise Science / M.S. in Exercise Physiology / (Former) Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist

"There's US & there's THEM; always has been & always will be" - B.F., My Mentor
    "If you're not PASSIONATE about it... it's just another thing" - My Pops

Been Around Too Long Crew / OG Misc'r

Who was that dude from the Blackhawks who took one to the chest to block-He is up for the Iron Stones award, I mean I thought he was dead, that was insane

Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Who was that dude from the Blackhawks who took one to the chest to block-He is up for the Iron Stones award, I mean I thought he was dead, that was insane
    It was Nik Hjalmarsson, and yeah I'm surprised he came back out to play again after that. The puck must have caught some of his pads too because that looked like it would've broken a couple ribs.

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Monkey Helmet View Post
    It was Nik Hjalmarsson, and yeah I'm surprised he came back out to play again after that. The puck must have caught some of his pads too because that looked like it would've broken a couple ribs.
    Yeah.

Holy hell that hurts. Props to him.

That Guy should be wined & dined and bowed down to, and he also should be on Every Sports boradcast to show the guts that Hockey players have over any other sport ! 2nd to none, man some of these cats are just crazy !

Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thegenerel View Post
    this is a pretty cool story. i would assume its true based on the detail and who would pick those guys? usually when stuff is made up its much more elaborate. plus it makes sense for the french-canadians to hang out together.

its long, worth the read. no cliffs.
    http://www.hockeyfights.com/forums/f...nguins-121877/

Part I
    yo that **** is ****ing awesome. Closest I've been to a pro athlete is when Theo Ratliff was lifting at my gym during the offseason. There was a part in there which said the Bruins are cheap, which made me laugh cause I read a story of some guy who found Lucic's wallet in Boston and returned it to him and he was with Savard and they said they'll try to get him tickets to games for next season lol, cheap as fck
    Tom Brady wishes he was half as talented and a quarter as good looking as Aaron Rodgers.

ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ACH1LLES View Post
    Its actually nice having conversations with people who know hockey. Almost everyone is pittsburgh is a bandwagon fan, its to the point where my little sister goes to more pens games than me and ive been watching hockey for a while now. But detroit is hell of a team, but I really think pens can take them this year.

Funny thing i heard on the radio(play on words, so sounds better when you say it outloud)

Some say sidney crosby is a whiner
    His wine of choice? Champange
    Cup of choice? Stanley
    Thats a horrible statement to make....many of us are die-hard Pens fans? With such a great sports town how can you even say that?
    Most things people worry about never happen.....

REPS 4 LIFE: kodiak5

Originally Posted by ras2514 View Post
    Thats a horrible statement to make....many of us are die-hard Pens fans? With such a great sports town how can you even say that?
    You want me to start saying ****ty things about them?

I was an a$$hole even before I was a hockey fan/player.

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Link to vid?
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

Link to vid?
    Maybe, NHL.com, CBC.ca ?

Purple Belt in UFC hockeyislife9's Avatar
    hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyislife9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wings in 7 my friends. wings in 7. should be one hell of a series

Link to vid?
    Can't find one anywhere but basically he went down to block a slap shot and took it right under the right pec I think. He was down for a few seconds before he was able to skate off.

Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    You want me to start saying ****ty things about them?

I was an a$$hole even before I was a hockey fan/player.

As long as it's true, then good trash talk is good. But it's when people are misinformed is what is gay in my opinion.

Closed Thread
Page 196 of 268 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast