zanmat0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Which protein is right for me (Isopure/Syntha6)?

I've been taking Nature's Best Isopure (Low or Zero Carb) for a year and a half but they recently seemed to have changed the taste. It wasn't great to begin with but now it's pretty disgusting so I made the change to BSN Syntha-6 a week ago.

I work out pretty casually, 3x a week, mainly weight training with a bit of cardio thrown in at the end for good measure. In terms of protein supplement, I take a serving in the morning and a serving at night to get about 90-100g of protein daily (I weight 180lbs).

I love the taste of Syntha-6 but I'm concerned about the actual quality and purity of the protein- I know that Isopure is very highly rated in this regard. Also, I see that Syntha-6 has more carbs than Isopure but I don't think its enough to really be significant.

What are this forum's thoughts on my new protein? Is it the right supplement to be taking in regards to my workout?

J_Con has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_Con has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_Con has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_Con has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_Con has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_Con has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_Con has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_Con has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_Con has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_Con has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_Con has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Syntha-6 is good for pre bed or a meal replacement, but you probably want Whey for Post Worko0ut.

Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You should be taking more protein per day for what you weigh to see gains. As for the quality of them both im sure there both pretty good...Id stick with the Isopure myself. I dont use either of those for my protein....I use Ergopharm GF-pro, torrent, and on cassein.
    Most ruthless thing ive read in awhile by a Member on /pa/

Anon1: "What makes you kids think if you post info about someone you dont like people will just want to fuc with them for you. Thats not even for it lulz, it would just be pointless"

Anon2: "We here enjoy fukn with people for no reason whatsoever. Go back to /i/ with this "not even for it lulz" bullchit. We don't need lulz here, just tears!!!!

- Misc Cigar Crew -

zanmat0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Alec Trevelyan View Post
    You should be taking more protein per day for what you weigh to see gains. As for the quality of them both im sure there both pretty good...Id stick with the Isopure myself. I dont use either of those for my protein....I use Ergopharm GF-pro, torrent, and on cassein.
    I try to get the remainder of my daily protein from meals... is it impossible to get 80g that way? (1g per 1lb of body weight rule)

F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zanmat0 View Post
    I try to get the remainder of my daily protein from meals... is it impossible to get 80g that way? (1g per 1lb of body weight rule)
    Its easily attainable bro.
    "All I care about is being the absolute best." - The Rock

"I Will Not Be Outworked. Period. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me, you might be all of those things. You got it on me in nine categories. But, if we get on the treadmill together, there's two things: You're getting of first, or I'm gonna die. It's really that simple."- Will Smith

Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alec Trevelyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zanmat0 View Post
    Depends on how much you can eat. I like the 1.5g per 1lb of body weight myself....but thats me.
    Most ruthless thing ive read in awhile by a Member on /pa/

Anon1: "What makes you kids think if you post info about someone you dont like people will just want to fuc with them for you. Thats not even for it lulz, it would just be pointless"

Anon2: "We here enjoy fukn with people for no reason whatsoever. Go back to /i/ with this "not even for it lulz" bullchit. We don't need lulz here, just tears!!!!

- Misc Cigar Crew -

ianfkirby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianfkirby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianfkirby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianfkirby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianfkirby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianfkirby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianfkirby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2 Grams per a day

I shoot for nearly 2 grams per lb and I don't have any trouble.

But, I also do 4 shakes a day (Waking, pre workout, post workout, bedtime), eat a good hunk of meat 3-4 times a day and am a little guy. At 150 lbs, I really try for the 225-275 range every day but usually make 300 or better.