Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thickmass View Post
    no but my boyfriend is, and he reckons you're the best fukk he's ever had brah.
    Yeah right. Do you even know where I live? Neither of you faggots will earn enough in your lifetimes to be financially able to travel here from Australia.
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫ | RIP Ingenioso :'( | RIP CJ | RIP Aziz.

"Behind every great man... is another great man or that very same great man himself."

Professional Wrestler. Ranked #204 by Pro Wrestling Illustrated in 2012. Love the business!

Location: Lets see how much shit I can type in this box before it cuts me off... still going? Well this is indeed an event. Wait right here while I get my diary and jot this shit down, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bulker View Post
    Yeah right. Do you even know where I live? Neither of you faggots will earn enough in your lifetimes to be financially able to travel here from Australia.
    your from Compton
    www.prohormoneforum.com

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bulker View Post
    who the fuk cares?

You just come out at random asking if I'm a f@g, a poofter, a turd burglar, a poo puncher, a rectum rustler, a poo jabber, a pillow biter, and cannot handle my reply.

I have been around the world twice. Have you?

Landscaping pays very well
    Last edited by thickmass; 08-18-2008 at 02:18 AM.

first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hurstville View Post
    Every chinese gold medalist gets about $1.1million USD.

Which she got from the team win + her bronze which would be another few hundred K.

= Don't feel too bad for her + her parents.
    More like 1.1million yen you bloody ricer.

luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) luckylynch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by The Teen Oak View Post
    http://www.nypost.com/seven/08162008...kid_124661.htm

A diminutive, doe-eyed Chinese gymnast accused of being too young to compete at the Beijing Olympics gave a heartbreaking glimpse into her past year - saying she had not seen her parents, did not know if they saw her Olympic performance and has trained nonstop without a day off.

Yang Yilin, who won a bronze medal behind Americans Nastia Liukin and Shawn Johnson in Thursday's all-around gymnastics competition, stood like a gazelle caught in the headlights as the US anthem played during the medal ceremony.

Afterward, Yang - who the Chinese claim is 16 but could be as young as 14 - said in a heartbreaking interview that she hasn't been allowed to take a vacation in "more than a year."

When The Associated Press asked her whether her parents were in Beijing to see her compete, Yang said, "I don't know."

Asked when was the last time she went home, the soft-spoken Yang replied, "Ummm . . . before I joined the national team."

When was that?

"More than a year ago," she said.

Will you go on a vacation after the Olympics?

"I don't know," Yang said.

Asked how many days off she gets a year, Yang paused and said, "I have not had a holiday since I joined the national team."

The 4-foot-10 Yang - along with He Kexin and Jiang Yuyuan - was part of the team that won the gold medal in the team event Tuesday, edging out the Americans, who took silver.

Questions have swirled over the past week about the three gymnasts because of Chinese competition records and government-run media reports that listed them as under 16, which would make them ineligible to compete in gymnastics events at the Olympics.

Despite the controversy earlier this week, Yang had kind words for Liukin and Johnson.

"They are very confident," she said.

Yang, who weighs just 77 pounds, said she had joined China's national training camp, based in Beijing, about 18 months ago and has not been allowed to return home to her native Guangdong, a city 1,100 miles from the Chinese capital, since then.

--------------

This militant style training for these Chinese kids is horrible.
    sounds like my old job...slave labor...then they find cheaper and fire you

Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andrew99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by first_second View Post
    More like 1.1million yen you bloody ricer.
    Why would they be earning in Japanese currency, you bloody idiot?
    (\_/)
    (O.o) This is Bunny. Add Bunny to your signature
    (> <) to help him achieve world domination

kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500) kanny is not very helpful. (-500)
    arnie din see his dad's funeral cause he was preparing for a show, so what?

Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heavensport has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
    The media's ongoing campaign against China is bad sportsmanship and verging on propganda - you're a clown if you suck it in. That kid and her parents are proud of the small sacrifice to compete at this level.

Bad sportsmanship is cheating by using underage people when there are rules set in place. Why have rules at all if we people are going to break them. YOU are a clown if you cannot see those girls are under 16.

You try an awful lot to defend China, why is that?

Location: Lets see how much shit I can type in this box before it cuts me off... still going? Well this is indeed an event. Wait right here while I get my diary and jot this shit down, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIUNIU_SAN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Heavensport View Post
    Bad sportsmanship is cheating by using underage people when there are rules set in place. Why have rules at all if we people are going to break them. YOU are a clown if you cannot see those girls are under 16.

You try an awful lot to defend China, why is that?

Objectivity and experience.
    www.prohormoneforum.com

Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There are alot of OLDER previous olympic atheletes that are now in Canada and the US, that have come from China. If that are beaten and abused as children why didn't they come out and say it when they arrrived in Can/Us?

They're enough inteviews of Veteran Atheletes from china being interviewed, but none of them have said anything about abuse when they were training to be olympians in china now that they're here.

/Thread
    Pugs are Awesome

first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500) first_second is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Andrew99 View Post
    Why would they be earning in Japanese currency, you bloody idiot?
    Someone is unaware.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_wc-fc_iEyQs/...-h/sarcasm.JPG