Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The one time I was in Canada I witnessed a shooting in Montreal.

In all of my years living in Mexico and the US I never witnessed a shooting.

paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I may never win the war against gravity, but every week I win a battle by raising a few more pounds than the week before.

schnitter drizzt45 Crookshanks rockyl686 > manletman

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them" - Thomas Jefferson

Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Radioactive Man View Post
    Why are Canadians always so obsessed with trying to prove they're better than the USA? If you think Canada is a great place to live, great, stay there. I'll stay in the USA. Deal? Inferiority complex is strong in this thread.
    lol inferiority complex what?

what?????

LOL brb living in a better city than any city in the united states. I can make more money, have nicer things, a better home, better healthcare, etc, etc and I can make fun of you from my computer where you can't even defend yourself.

RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by thickmass View Post
    bullshyte.

That's your stupid American hysteria again

People are perfectly safe in Canada AND Australia, both countries where guns are illegal.

Nobody gets shot by random strangers.

Just shows what an idiot you are...
    Guns being illegal isn't going to stop murder and certainly not crime, man. Blunt objects are also favorable, knives, etc.

To say people are "perfectly" safe is naive. They sure won't be safe if I'm around, because I'm crazy.

See what I mean?

Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000) Getting_Cut22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by paleozoic View Post
    extremely biased article, there is no national doubt in our healthcare. I'm pretty sure fox news has once again got another dumb american to be against universal healthcare based on an article that isn't even true.

Canadian surgeon says: I wouldn't go to the US for a surgery. They downplay it so hard.

American disagrees and they write favorably about it. Just lol.

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    stopped reading at foxnews lolz

Originally Posted by RawJeansSon View Post
    Guns being illegal isn't going to stop murder and certainly not crime, man. Blunt objects are also favorable, knives, etc.

To say people are "perfectly" safe is naive. They sure won't be safe if I'm around, because I'm crazy.

See what I mean?
    You should compare our crime rates. People aren't using knives instead of guns they appear to just not be committing crimes like murder.

Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks op. now if i ever think of moving to canada i can just refer to this thread to set me straight

RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100) RawJeansSon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Getting_Cut22 View Post
    You should compare our crime rates. People aren't using knives instead of guns they appear to just not be committing crimes like murder.
    Yeah, but that ain't proving much, innit? I'm merely saying that no one is safe. However, I'd rather have a gun than not to have one. Like a knife.

Your statistics aren't gonna stop people like me, u know that, right?

paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paleozoic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    extremely biased article, there is no national doubt in our healthcare. I'm pretty sure fox news has once again got another dumb american to be against universal healthcare based on an article that isn't even true.

Canadian surgeon says: I wouldn't go to the US for a surgery. They downplay it so hard.

American disagrees and they write favorably about it. Just lol.
    Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    stopped reading at foxnews lolz
    doesnt matter that it's fox news... show me something that disputes the fact that canadian premier, danny williams, chose to have heart surgery done in the US as opposed to canada!

"At the center of controversy is Danny Williams, premier of Newfoundland and Labrador. Williams? decision to head south across the border for his surgery is drawing fire from defenders of the Canadian health-care system ? a favorite example for proponents of a government-run health care in the U.S."

is the canadian press more reputable than fox? if so, here is a quote from the canadian press:

"'My heart, my choice,' Williams says, defending decision for U.S. heart surgery

By Tara Brautigam (CP) ? Feb 22, 2010

An unapologetic Danny Williams says he was aware his trip to the United States for heart surgery earlier this month would spark outcry, but he concluded his personal health trumped any public fallout over the controversial decision.

In an interview with The Canadian Press, Williams said he went to Miami to have a "minimally invasive" surgery for an ailment first detected nearly a year ago, based on the advice of his doctors.

"This was my heart, my choice and my health," Williams said late Monday from his condominium in Sarasota, Fla.

"I did not sign away my right to get the best possible health care for myself when I entered politics."

best possible healthcare... lulz...
    Last edited by paleozoic; 03-03-2010 at 01:43 AM.
    I may never win the war against gravity, but every week I win a battle by raising a few more pounds than the week before.

schnitter drizzt45 Crookshanks rockyl686 > manletman

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them" - Thomas Jefferson

AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude you can't just point out one case like that, it makes for a bad argument. I could find probably thousands of cases where the US health system has screwed over people with pre-existing conditions or people without insurance, but it makes for a flawed emotion driven argument.

If you look at the single payer system from a logical standpoint, it is simply better for every $ spent.

Canada spends 10% of it's gdp, and roughly $4500 per Canadian(GDP per capita) for a system that covers every single citizen without any exemptions. Now, neither system is perfect, but there's no denying the fact that our system is more efficient per dollar spent. Your system covers ~80% of Americans, but your government spends 15.5% of its GDP, and roughly costs $7500 per American(using GDP per capita figures), and people routinely get exempted because of pre-existing conditions.

Your system is For Profit, meaning there is significant marketing and advertising costs incorporated into the final cost that has nothing to do with medical care.

And roughly speaking the administrative costs in the American system are almost double what they are in the Canadian system, another spending item that has nothing to do with actual medical care.
    A 1999 report found that after exclusions, administration accounted for 31.0% of health care expenditures in the United States, as compared with 16.7% of health care expenditures in Canada. In looking at the insurance element, in Canada, the provincial single-payer insurance system operated with overheads of 1%, comparing favourably with private insurance overheads (13.2%), U.S. private insurance overheads (11.7%) and U.S. Medicare and Medicaid program overheads (3.6% and 6.8% respectively). The report concluded by observing that gap between U.S. and Canadian spending on health care administration had grown to $752 per capita and that a large sum might be saved in the United States if the U.S. implemented a Canadian-style health care system.
    One other key point, our brand name drugs are far cheaper, because the government(at the provincial and federal level) has the ability to pool resources and get the best deal for drugs. This is why Americans buying pharmaceuticals from Canadians is a multi-billion dollar industry.

There's a reason why universal healthcare is so popular with other wealthy nations, and why it's been around for 50+ years-and it's important to also note that every wealthy nation that has instituted it has never looked back, because it works. It may not be perfect, but it's been proven to be more efficient per $ spent, which is why it is the better of two options.
    Last edited by AC33; 03-03-2010 at 01:55 AM.
    Reps for life:Maine, Endgame, AVOJAMACADA

Chicago Bears. Vancouver Canucks. Toronto Raptors/Jays. Mtl Canadiens.

Originally Posted by AC33 View Post
    Your system is For Profit, meaning there is significant marketing and advertising costs incorporated into the final cost that has nothing to do with medical care.
    Usually, that's the best way things can work, especially in regards to health. Most things funded by government are (usually) crap. Of course, I don't speak for uninsured Americans. I speak as a consumer.

Shopping for drugs gives me the liberty to have some options. And in my opinion, generic stuff has usually been crap.

It's about the quality, not always the quantity.
    Last edited by RawJeansSon; 03-03-2010 at 01:55 AM.

AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AC33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RawJeansSon View Post
    Usually, that's the best way things can work, especially in regards to health. Most things funded by government are (usually) crap. Of course, I don't speak for uninsured Americans. I speak as a consumer.

Shopping for drugs gives me the liberty to have some options. And in my opinion, generic stuff has usually been crap.

It's about the quality, not always the quantity.
    Your healthcare system as is, is unsustainable and destined to go broke in 10 years if nothing is done. Ours is not.

Your generic drugs are actually cheaper then ours(but drugs here are made generic earlier), but our same brand name drugs, like the ones you see advertised in every other American ad, are much cheaper here then in the US, because the Provincial and Federal government buy them in bulk and negotiate the best price.

Also, I agree that a lot of the things funded by government can be crap, but our system is a mix of private and public, in effect, it's a private system funded by public dollars, which insures a fair price and also insures that everything is done efficiently(because claims/money are coming from one source, administrative costs can be lowered significantly), and also means that the private entities don't advertise and market themselves, further reducing costs.
    Reps for life:Maine, Endgame, AVOJAMACADA

Chicago Bears. Vancouver Canucks. Toronto Raptors/Jays. Mtl Canadiens.

doesnt matter that it's fox news... show me something that disputes the fact that canadian premier, danny williams, chose to have heart surgery done in the US as opposed to canada!

"At the center of controversy is Danny Williams, premier of Newfoundland and Labrador. Williams? decision to head south across the border for his surgery is drawing fire from defenders of the Canadian health-care system ? a favorite example for proponents of a government-run health care in the U.S."

is the canadian press more reputable than fox? if so, here is a quote from the canadian press:

"'My heart, my choice,' Williams says, defending decision for U.S. heart surgery

By Tara Brautigam (CP) ? Feb 22, 2010

An unapologetic Danny Williams says he was aware his trip to the United States for heart surgery earlier this month would spark outcry, but he concluded his personal health trumped any public fallout over the controversial decision.

In an interview with The Canadian Press, Williams said he went to Miami to have a "minimally invasive" surgery for an ailment first detected nearly a year ago, based on the advice of his doctors.

"This was my heart, my choice and my health," Williams said late Monday from his condominium in Sarasota, Fla.

"I did not sign away my right to get the best possible health care for myself when I entered politics."

best possible healthcare... lulz...

One of the first quotes in the fox article points out he was a millionaire. It has nothing to do with US healthcare being better it just means he can actually pay for as much healthcare as he wants. You can't, your argument is completely invalid because you wouldn't be getting the same care as him even though you are an american with insurance.

comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Makaveli0 View Post
    1. Canada has "Free" Health Care
    2. Our annual military budget is approximately the same price as Jenna Bush?s wedding.
    3. Canada is a safe and peaceful country to live in. Our society is nonviolent; guns don't control our streets. Outside of the country, Canada participates in peace keeping efforts with the United Nations. Everyone loves Canadians, we have no beef with anyone
    4. We don't think we are the greatest. The United Nations' ranking of Canada as one of "the best country in which to live",
    5. We're Second Biggest Country in the World
    6. We have more trees than we have McDonalds. And more hockey rinks than Wal-Marts. And more donuts than cops.
    7. We don't have limitations on Freedom, with all the terrorism outbreak, Americans give up some of their freedoms in the name of protection. i.e. restrictions on speech, various censors on radio and television, and print media.
    8. In America, more people vote for their favorite American Idol than in Primary and General elections. And they cast an informed vote because they pay more attention to their american idol than they do who governs them and their lives.
    9. America, Is 80% of mainline citizens, but is being run by 20% of the population; Corporate influence is spread through from lobbyists in Washington to Media outlets throughout the U.S. Corporations, Homosexuals, Jew media,have more control than the American people
    that's true. **** the haters. haters gonna hate.
    Misc-u Ninja #1

Loftarasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loftarasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loftarasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loftarasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loftarasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loftarasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loftarasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loftarasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loftarasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loftarasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loftarasa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol at the people on here who always feel obligated to inform the misc population that there is no such thing as free healthcare. Do you really think people can get to their adult life and not realize this?

Originally Posted by AC33 View Post
    Your healthcare system as is, is unsustainable and destined to go broke in 10 years if nothing is done. Ours is not.
    It's actually our government version of healthcare that is going "broke" (whatever that means). Medicaid and medicare are simply too expensive, and a large part of the federal budget.

Private insurance companies aren't really complaining.

Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how about all the Canadians go join a .ca body building website, and they can hang out with all their "superior" selves, and just shut the **** up... Canada is soo great and all this other bull****, no one takes Canada seriously in the world. It's a fact

Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porterhouse.Stu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One of the first quotes in the fox article points out he was a millionaire. It has nothing to do with US healthcare being better it just means he can actually pay for as much healthcare as he wants. You can't, your argument is completely invalid because you wouldn't be getting the same care as him even though you are an american with insurance.
    point being that even as a millionaire, he wouldn't want to waste his money on Canadian health care

/thread

Originally Posted by Porterhouse.Stu View Post
    point being that even as a millionaire, he wouldn't want to waste his money on Canadian health care

/thread
    he literally can't pay more for better health care here. Your ignorance is showing and you seem pretty irate man, calm down.

he literally can't pay more for better health care here. Your ignorance is showing and you seem pretty irate man, calm down.
    You mad scrappy? all your professionals come to america for health care.

You mad scrappy? all your professionals come to america for health care.
    the stats are heavily in my favour. Very few people from Canada seek medical care in the US.

http://content.healthaffairs.org/cgi...t/17/1/225.pdf

Enjoy the read, it was made for dumbasses like you who get fed propoganda by organizations against universal healthcare.

edit: you can't actually use that argument and try to get away with it, the US has nearly the worst healthcare of any industrialized nation, you live in a fantasy world where American = the best. I don't blame you, you get taught that from birth, even when its absurdly wrong.
    Last edited by Getting_Cut22; 03-03-2010 at 04:27 AM.

J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

the stats are heavily in my favour. Very few people from Canada seek medical care in the US.

http://content.healthaffairs.org/cgi...t/17/1/225.pdf

Enjoy the read, it was made for dumbasses like you who get fed propoganda by organizations against universal healthcare.
    and yet your here feeding it, just because its on your side, doesnt change the fact. pwned/. thanks. don't reply, i wont answer, moron.

dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's a reason why US>Canada:

US has Harvard/Stanford/Princeton/Yale
    Canada has ???????
    S&P | 1k+

and yet your here feeding it, just because its on your side, doesnt change the fact. pwned/. thanks. don't reply, i wont answer, moron.
    its written by a Canadian using unbiased stats/examples. Why would a Canadian lie about our health care system this person didn't write it to change anyone in your countries mind, and I can promise you no one here wants your health care system so.....

You are just mad you live in a ****hole, enjoy living 2 years shorter than anyone from another industrialized country.

Originally Posted by fenguin View Post
    Here's a reason why US>Canada:

US has Harvard/Stanford/Princeton/Yale
    Canada has ???????
    why would you be proud of a school that you will never attend? Canada has 4 universities in the top 100 in the world. The USA has 22, and you won't ever be enrolled at any of them.

There are 12 universities in the US better than Canada's top University. The odds of getting into a world top 100 school in Canada is much better in Canada than the US, doesn't that blow your mind?

dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunningkruger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why would you be proud of a school that you will never attend? Canada has 4 universities in the top 100 in the world. The USA has 22, and you won't ever be enrolled at any of them.

There are 12 universities in the US better than Canada's top University. The odds of getting into a world top 100 school in Canada is much better in Canada than the US, doesn't that blow your mind?
    O rly brah?

Edit: Back of it

Just sayin
    Last edited by fenguin; 03-03-2010 at 04:42 AM.
    S&P | 1k+

J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_Mart2387 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^hows stanford?

Southurn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Southurn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I never saw a wild thing
    sorry for itself.
    A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
    without ever having felt sorry for itself.

- D.H. Lawrence