Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 246'1", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 685
    big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit big_nas's BodySpace

What i think will happen if Russia and USA go to war

Ok i have been thinking about this and would like to put down my thoughts on the situation. If you disagree fair comment but this is for discusion not for hurling abuse at each other.

I think that Russia will get Iran and north Korea on their side to fight the Americans. China will in my personal opinion remain neutral.

It is assummed USA will have all the typical allies. But i live in the U.K and if a war is started within the next few months, i think there is a chance the u.k will not get invloved.

My reasoning is, at the moment we have our prime minister Gordan Brown, who is taking some real stick from the u.k public, parliment pretty much everyone. And at the moment it is pretty much inevitable that he wil not be re elected. And he knows this, he has even resorted to calling members of the public and asking them what he can do to become a better prime minister. He knows he messed up big time and is willing to do whatever to stay in power.

So where im going with this is, if the U.K get called to war by the US the one thing that will help Gordan Brown stay in power and win over the public majoirty is by saying no to the US.

Most people in the UK are not afraid of Iraq or Afghanistan because they pose no hgue threat to our public they have no nukes, planes that can reach the uke.t.c Whereas russia pose a huge threat we are within range of all thier missles nukes e.t.c.

By gordan brown saying no to the US. He will win so much public support and win over the people who doubted him as a leader.

Im not sure about other countires but lets assume they participate in the war.

What i think will happen is eventually is USA will really be dominating the war with allies e.t.c. So Russia will opt to lauch nukes. And the US will retaliate

This will destroy both countries especially economically for all the money they have to spend restoring the country. And i beleive US will be the first to give up. Due to the fact they have more to lose. From observing political leaders of the countires e.t.c. I think Russian leaders care less about the population than the US.(Except for any area that is populated by african americans)

So the war will end and becuase of the damage and finacial cost on both sides. Both countries will incur heavy debts and lose much of thier superpower status and China will be officially regognised as the next superpower of the world not the US or Russia.

And China will take advantage of this to expand even furthur and officially take the role of what the US has been holding as :the superpower of the world.

: Im not chinese, and have created this post with no bias towards eithier us or russia, this is what i truly beleive will happen if both countries go to war.

swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    If the US went to war with Russia and the UK didnt help the US that would be insane. I honestly dont think Russia would be foolish enough to engage the United States in a conventional war. Their outdated military wouldnt be able to hang with us.
    Last edited by swollsooner; 08-15-2008 at 06:24 PM.

big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) big_nas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by swollsooner View Post
    If the US went to war with Russia and the UK didnt help the US that would be insane. I honestly dont think Russia would be foolish enough to engage the United States in a conventional war. Their outdated military wouldnt be able to hang with us.
    If Blair was in power yes it would be insane if we didnt help. Blair was Bush's poodle. But Gordan Brown is a whole diffrent story and from what I have observed i dont think Brown has that sort of bond with the USA that Blair used to have.

I truly hope that a war does not happen eithier but I am saying if a war does break out what i think will happen.

swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) swollsooner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by big_nas View Post
    If Blair was in power yes it would be insane if we didnt help. Blair was Bush's poodle. But Gordan Brown is a whole diffrent story and from what I have observed i dont think Brown has that sort of bond with the USA that Blair used to have.

I truly hope that a war does not happen eithier but I am saying if a war does break out what i think will happen.
    europe needs the US as an ally and vice versa...we would force europe to help...i honestly cant see them not supporting us...but i would have to say that your assumption of what would happen is very realistic. but using nukes? im pretty sure that would destroy most of the earth due to the large number of icbms the US and Russia both have. thats some dooms day **** lol

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    America would demolish Russia in 3 days.
    Ignore list: abdus

BodyPoints: 43
    scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit scouthern's BodySpace
    ....you really think the aftermath of Russia Vs USA would result in anything close to "victory" for the US?

Originally Posted by scouthern View Post
    ....you really think the aftermath of Russia Vs USA would result in anything close to "victory" for the US?
    we would destroy them in a conventional war...russia would have to use nukes if they wanted to beat us...it amazes me that people doubt Americas military....i honestly cant tell you what the aftermath would be...but i know we would not lose

Stats: 6'1", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12747
    kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kappakai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kappakai's BodySpace
    china isn't ready to be a superpower yet, for numerous reasons. it still has a lot of economic and political maturing to go.

i can't imagine what cold-war era generals from both the US and russia would do in their paranoid and trigger happy states should the two go to war.
    Daily Electronic Music Enlightenment Thread - Come on Down to the Underground

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157433733

exactly. Its in my opinion that those countries that remain neutral in this conflict will essentially be the victors. Hence my point regarding China. I dont think it would mean the end of the world becuase the whole world would not be nuked only certain parts that are directly involved int he conflict

Stats: 6'0", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 917
    lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit lirika's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    America would demolish Russia in 3 days.
    yeah just like they did iraq

Originally Posted by lirika View Post
    you are a dumbass...we steam rolled iraqs military...we have been fighting insurgents that use civilians as shields, use IED's, and will not fight us face to face...you're an idiot

BodyPoints: 43
    scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scouthern has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit scouthern's BodySpace
    exactly. Its in my opinion that those countries that remain neutral in this conflict will essentially be the victors. Hence my point regarding China. I dont think it would mean the end of the world becuase the whole world would not be nuked only certain parts that are directly involved int he conflict
    The US would probably win, but they'd be crippled after the war.

it would be ugly to say the least...we might win but would be weakened in every other way

we would destroy them in a conventional war...russia would have to use nukes if they wanted to beat us...it amazes me that people doubt Americas military....i honestly cant tell you what the aftermath would be...but i know we would not lose
    the fact is not regarding winning or losing. Im not doubting Americas military prowess. But are you telling me that Russia are not going to inflict any damage on the USA.

When Russia start gettin beaten heavily they will decide o.k we have nothing to lose lets get the nukes and ready and even if one or two of the many stockpiles of nukes they have lands on US will mean big problems for the USA.

The US would probably win, but they'd be crippled after the war.
    as would Russia

BodyPoints: 30481
    Beatitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beatitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beatitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beatitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beatitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beatitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beatitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beatitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beatitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beatitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Beatitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Beatitude's BodySpace
    What will happen if Russia and U.S. go to war?

The U.S. will move into Georgia and reestablish the borders. The U.S. will then sue for a white peace because we aren't dumb enough to wage a full out campaign against Russia (attrition hell). Russia will accept the white peace (i.e.-back to status quo before the fighting started) because they're not dumb enough to make themselves an outcast and go into a full war over Georgia.

you are a dumbass...we steam rolled iraqs military...we have been fighting insurgents that use civilians as shields, use IED's, and will not fight us face to face...you're an idiot
    What about Afghanistan then, the taliban are still at large. It doesn't matter whether they are using Guerilla tactics thats just the best way for them to cause the most damage to the US with what tools they have.

What about Afghanistan then, the taliban are still at large. It doesn't matter whether they are using Guerilla tactics thats just the best way for them to cause the most damage to the US with what tools they have.
    every time the Taliban fights us face to face they get ****ed up...they fight like cowards because they are weak...yeah they are still at large...we have damaged them beyond repair and its hard to fight an enemy that wont face you...if you think the Taliban is beating the US military, then you're flat out wrong

The insurgency began a few months after U.S.-led forces drove the Taliban out of the Afghan capital, Kabul, in November 2001. It became more effective two years ago, when insurgents switched to new tactics, including breaking up into small groups of 10 fighters or less, attacking "soft" civilian targets and limiting head-on confrontations with coalition and Afghan troops.

they will never beat us
    Last edited by swollsooner; 08-15-2008 at 07:17 PM.

Stats: 5'10", 210 lbs
    fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fenixzona has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit fenixzona's BodySpace
    every time the Taliban fights us face to face they get ****ed up...they fight like cowards because they are weak...yeah they are still at large...we have damaged them beyond repair and its hard to fight an enemy that wont face you...if you think the Taliban is beating the US military, then you're flat out wrong

The insurgency began a few months after U.S.-led forces drove the Taliban out of the Afghan capital, Kabul, in November 2001. It became more effective two years ago, when insurgents switched to new tactics, including breaking up into small groups of 10 fighters or less, attacking "soft" civilian targets and limiting head-on confrontations with coalition and Afghan troops.

they will never beat us

You're correct. If you guys remember the initial invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq by the U.S.A. were over very quickly. We absolutely steam rolled them. Where America begins to "lose" is when we begin to "police" the nation and attempt to force democracy down their throats. We are not good at nation rebuilding/occupying. Russia learned its lesson in Afghanistan and now seems to fight fire with fire and fuq the rebuilding/occupying process.
    Wise is the bird of prey which does not show its talons.

Volodya_Putin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Volodya_Putin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Volodya_Putin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Volodya_Putin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Volodya_Putin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Volodya_Putin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Volodya_Putin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Volodya_Putin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Volodya_Putin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Volodya_Putin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Volodya_Putin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Volodya_Putin's BodySpace
    First off a war against Russia will be largely depend on Europe. If Europe says we are not dieing for America than there's no way to take Russia. If Europe won't help (which they won't more than likely unless they initially start it), then Americans would have to ask how many millions of Americans must be sacrificed?

Stats: 6'0", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 917
    lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000) lirika is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit lirika's BodySpace
    oh yeah i wonder how people would react to the draft in states. Since so many in states are not happy with American foreign policy.
    Any war bet nuclear states = disaster = not rational it didnt happen before when there was much more grounds for the all out war. It wont happen now.

Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7975
    jco81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jco81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jco81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jco81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jco81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jco81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jco81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jco81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jco81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jco81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jco81 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jco81's BodySpace
    I highly doubt Russia would use nukes
    I rep back

*Knee Draggers Crew*

2008 Ninja 500R

*SoClose*

Stats: 5'10", 160 lbs
    Stafor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stafor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stafor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stafor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stafor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stafor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stafor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stafor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stafor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stafor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stafor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Stafor's BodySpace
    Remember how america won its status as a country? by fighting the recoats in unconventional ways.

America is trying to be the worlds police, and doesnt have enough support to do so. If we didnt have so many people in iraq/afghanistan, it would be more feasible to war with russia, and on the idea of a draft, it would get people into the military system but theyd still need the training to be able to fight. Otherwise it would be a massacre.

EDC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDC has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jco81 View Post
    Why not?

Anyway, there will be no winner. Even if by some miracle every Russian or US nuke malfunctions the damage done to the environment would screw up the planet for decades. Imagine hundreds of cities being converted into dust and ashes. There was a study done last year that said that even a minor exchange would be enough to cause crop failures around the world for years. A major exchange would make the northern hemisphere uninhabitible.

During the Cold War much effort was put into predicting the outcome of an armed conflict between the superpowers. Western experts predicted a Soviet attack that would likely break NATO defences. At that point NATO would use tactical nukes against Soviet ground forces. The Soviets would respond by nuking NATO bases taking out a few cities in the process. At that point there would be a massive exchange and the war would be over. I expect the same thing would happen in a Russo-American war but with the roles reversed because American conventional forces are stronger.

BodyPoints: 3809
    MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetaPhysical has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MetaPhysical's BodySpace
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dawn

Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen will lead a group of teenage guerrilla fighters to defeat the evil Ruskis!
    To crush your enemies, drive them before you, and to listen to the lamentations of their women. This is what is good in life.

- Conan, The Barbarian

Funny quotes from the R&P section:

lol, every post by Vargas is like a fortune cookie of stupid.

- Melkor

Stats: 5'5", 125 lbs
    BodyPoints: 41836
    potatoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) potatoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) potatoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) potatoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) potatoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) potatoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) potatoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) potatoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) potatoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) potatoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) potatoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit potatoe's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MetaPhysical View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dawn

Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen will lead a group of teenage guerrilla fighters to defeat the evil Ruskis!
    WOLVERINES!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/thisisanameduh

Thy sea what thou art did there...

Stats: 5'4", 127 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2652
    Richoss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richoss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richoss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richoss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richoss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richoss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richoss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richoss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richoss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richoss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Richoss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Richoss's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jco81 View Post
    why wouldnt they? its fair game.

in war, there are no set rules to follow and what weapons you can or can not use (okay, i could be wrong, for all i know Russia could of signed an agreement to not use nukes, i dont know).

if you are on your backfoot, unleash a deadly attack to gain breathing room and heavily depleat your opponents.

no matter how good the USA THINKS their military is, their military, or country, is no match for a couple nuclear bombs dropped.
    Richoss' Training Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=390444731&posted=1#post390444731

Stats: 5'10", 170 lbs
    Creeping_Death has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Creeping_Death has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Creeping_Death has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Creeping_Death has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Creeping_Death has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Creeping_Death has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Creeping_Death has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Creeping_Death has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Creeping_Death has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Creeping_Death has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Creeping_Death has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Creeping_Death's BodySpace
    If a war happens i doubt they would use nukes. The cold war lasted decades and nothing happened. If someone launches nukes no one wins. Hopefully both countries are smart enough to realize this

BodyPoints: 20167
    paolo59 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paolo59 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paolo59 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paolo59 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paolo59 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paolo59 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paolo59 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paolo59 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paolo59 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paolo59 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) paolo59 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit paolo59's BodySpace
    Russia and the United States will never go to war over Georgia. Russia will eventually remove its' forces from greater Georgia, not from the disputed areas, unfortunately. Russia will continue to pass out passports to "Russians" in former satellite states, most notably in the Baltic. Just look at the map. Russian intervention in Georgia has nothing to do with protecting "Russian citizens," but everything to do with threatening its' former possessions. There is nothing new under the sun. What we are seeing is ballance of power, international politics. Europe should do all that it can to minimize its' dependence on petroleum from Russia. Ukraine? They should seriously analyze their present situation. Putin, as long as he is in power, will continue the pressure. One might keep their eyes on "cyber-warfare" against Ukraine in the future. The attacks against Georgia via the net began weeks before any Russian intervention on the ground.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

haters gonna hate. this_is_war87's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 3244
    this_is_war87 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) this_is_war87 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) this_is_war87 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) this_is_war87 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) this_is_war87 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) this_is_war87 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) this_is_war87 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) this_is_war87 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) this_is_war87 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) this_is_war87 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) this_is_war87 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit this_is_war87's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by lirika View Post
    Think about what you're saying. The US of A could do alot more in Iraq if Bush wanted so I dont really consider this a "war"(its bad dont get me wrong but when I think war im thinking all the military and so on) however it'd be totally different if it was with Russia.
    I'm red because a mod negged me for posting Raven Riley n00dz.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast