soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Any advice on getting my NSCA CPT study materials sold?

I purchased the big $500 CPT mega kit a couple of years ago that has the book, the symposium CDs, the exercise technique manual and the practice tests and now I don't need it anymore. I've got it up on eBay but in a day it's only gotten like 15 views.

Anyone know if there's a better way to sell this kind of stuff? Are there any fitness/bodybuilding forums that have a "For Sale" section or anything along those lines?
    "I must find the truth which is true for me; the truth for which I can live and die." -- Soren Kierkegaard

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by soren_xavier View Post
    I purchased the big $500 CPT mega kit a couple of years ago that has the book, the symposium CDs, the exercise technique manual and the practice tests and now I don't need it anymore. I've got it up on eBay but in a day it's only gotten like 15 views.

Anyone know if there's a better way to sell this kind of stuff? Are there any fitness/bodybuilding forums that have a "For Sale" section or anything along those lines?
    15 views is good. I'm surprised you got any.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.