Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up Interested in seeing a UFC Heavyweight lose 40lbs?

Seems like this might get some interest in the Losing Fat forum.

Roy Nelson's Bet: He Will Drop to Light Heavyweight If He Can Get 100,000 'Likes' On ********

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/3/5/...book-likes-mma

"The reason is my friend and I had a discussion about what was better? I think twitter just because of use and for fans interaction, but ******** is 20x bigger. So we decided to bet. I said if it so easy and great I should be able add 100K fans in 2 weeks because I have that on twitter. ******** is bigger and better so this should be easy. Right? Bet is I will try to get to 205 if I can add 100k to ********.com/RoyNelsonUFC in two weeks. I love to win bets. Plus he will have to give me a part in his next movie."

I've already liked his page. It would be interesting to see if he goes from 246lbs to nearly 205 before cutting weight.
    --- Nick ---

and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude can fight, but I'm sorry, as a professional athlete, I think he sets an example and he should be in elite condition, and shouldnt really need a bet or 100,000 ******** likes to do it, just fn do it man. Lean up a little atleast, dude is sloppy as ****, however, he is a really good fight. Not saying that he's not that atleast.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Online Coaching darr_fit@yahoo.com
    Like me on ********:https://www.********.com/darrfitness
    "The strongest steel is forged in the fires of h*ll"

astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I liked his page. He belongs at 205. I met him in person about 2 years ago at a motorcycle show and got his autograph. He was doing signings with Rolles Gracie. Rolles was a GIANT of a man, and when I shook his hand it engulfed my own. My friend said it was like shaking hands with a gorilla (because of his size and he was also very hairy.) My point being, that in comparison to a true heavyweight, Roy was just very very fat. Roy is such a talented guy. If he had increased speed and gas tank at 205 he'd be a serious contender in a division that's been cleared out by Jon Jones.

Also his wife is TINY and HOT. She's like 5' 2", 110lbs or something.
    Last edited by astigos; 03-05-2012 at 07:54 AM.
    Some people just don't want to hear the simplicity of it all, because then there's no excuse when they fail.