laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

cardio and caloric deficit

I didn't realize that my suggested caloric intake per day is 1640 (thought it was closer to 2000). As a result I've been consuming between 15-1600 calories a day and falsely believing that it was enough to create a substantial deficit over the past few days. I've been feeling full enough to not have hunger pains, which seems about right. But I actually need to be consuming about 1350 calories at the absolute max to cut sufficiently. I have a strong feeling that this will include considerable hunger pains, and therefore increase the chances of failure quite a bit. But, if I do a good amount of cardio, say closer to 45-60 minutes rather than 30, do you think that I can stick to about 1500 and still cut bodyfat considerably over the next 4-6 months? I was on a bulk for about five months prior to this, consuming over 2300 calories a day. Oh, and cardio would be 45-60 minutes, five days a week minimum.Thanks.

Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1640!!!??? I think you only read your metabolic rate, which doesnt include daily activity and other calculations. If your daily needs are 1600 then you must be like a 80 lb short girl....

Overall Nutrition: Read all stickys in the Nutrition section.
    Fat loss: Read all stickys in the Losing Fat section.
    Training: Read all stickys in the Workout Programs section.
    Nutrition Surrounding Training: Read Alan Aragon's sticky on Pre, During, & Postworkout Nutrition.

Here's how you figure out your required cals (2 step process):
    http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/
    Now that you have your BMR, use this next link to figure out your required cals.
    http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-ca...dict-equation/
    For cutting, I suggest -200 cals. For bulking, I suggest +200 cals.

Here's how you figure out macros:
    At least 1.5g of protein per lb of bodyweight.
    At least 20% of your calories should come from healthy fats.
    Carbs are up to you, I recommend keeping starchy carbs @ breakfast, PreWorkout, and Post(-Post)Workout.
    Smaller & more frequent meals are better for optimal absorption of nutrients.
    I recommend P+C+F in every meal except preWO (P+C), immediate post workout (P+C), and bedtime (P+F).
    Drink at least 1 gallon of pure water a day.

Please remember the above are just guidelines.... it is your responsibility to listen to your body and adjust as necessary.
    (the above was origionaly posted by BOYSCOUT so all credit goes to him )

markwhitehouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) markwhitehouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) markwhitehouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) markwhitehouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) markwhitehouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) markwhitehouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) markwhitehouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) markwhitehouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) markwhitehouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) markwhitehouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) markwhitehouse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whats your current stats. weight and current bodyfat etc. seems very low as above post stated.

laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5'10" 164 bf ~ 16% (complete guess)

Originally Posted by Crunchbar View Post
    1640!!!??? I think you only read your metabolic rate, which doesnt include daily activity and other calculations. If your daily needs are 1600 then you must be like a 80 lb short girl....

Overall Nutrition: Read all stickys in the Nutrition section.
    Fat loss: Read all stickys in the Losing Fat section.
    Training: Read all stickys in the Workout Programs section.
    Nutrition Surrounding Training: Read Alan Aragon's sticky on Pre, During, & Postworkout Nutrition.

Here's how you figure out your required cals (2 step process):
    http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/
    Now that you have your BMR, use this next link to figure out your required cals.
    http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-ca...dict-equation/
    For cutting, I suggest -200 cals. For bulking, I suggest +200 cals.

Here's how you figure out macros:
    At least 1.5g of protein per lb of bodyweight.
    At least 20% of your calories should come from healthy fats.
    Carbs are up to you, I recommend keeping starchy carbs @ breakfast, PreWorkout, and Post(-Post)Workout.
    Smaller & more frequent meals are better for optimal absorption of nutrients.
    I recommend P+C+F in every meal except preWO (P+C), immediate post workout (P+C), and bedtime (P+F).
    Drink at least 1 gallon of pure water a day.

Please remember the above are just guidelines.... it is your responsibility to listen to your body and adjust as necessary.
    (the above was origionaly posted by BOYSCOUT so all credit goes to him )
    it says to maintain my weight I need to consume 2800 calories a day(which seems very high to me but what do I know), and never to drop below 1800 a day. I think I'll hover somewhere around that mark for the next few months. Nonetheless, its safe to say that you saved not only my cut but also my mental health haha. Thanks alot, all that info was very helpful

Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crunchbar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by laxer22 View Post
    it says to maintain my weight I need to consume 2800 calories a day(which seems very high to me but what do I know), and never to drop below 1800 a day. I think I'll hover somewhere around that mark for the next few months. Nonetheless, its safe to say that you saved not only my cut but also my mental health haha. Thanks alot, all that info was very helpful
    your welcome and the post was coppied from boyscout who is a member on this site, so u should thank him aswell if u see him