Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    ndgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndgal is on a distinguished road. (+10) ndgal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think natural is better cuz when you get old like 70 the fake ones get lopsided regaurdless of how good they were before, plus it looks funny when a grandma is walking around with huge fake knockers
    **Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.**
    Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bambifox View Post
    Huh???^_^ This is so funny...first time I've read a thread and had absolutely NO CLUE what you guys are talking about! Carry on...not tryin' to spoil your fun...just had to chime in and say WTF???
    Lol, nerds in action...

Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    Yup, exactly. I usually just do quests and grind when I'm on there now although it might be better if I stay away completely for while. I now have two exes on both of the servers I play on...LMAO. Maybe get into the gym and work on my chest to perk the boobs up a little bit
    Hmmm...or start dating guys that don't play WoW. I need to get back in the gym too though...partly for the same reason
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post

Hmmm...or start dating guys that don't play WoW
    The last one I dated didn't play it til he met me and found out I did. Ah, corruption
    A female gamer? No way!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

"It's not about how hard you can hit - it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward - how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." - Rocky Balboa

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The last one I dated didn't play it til he met me and found out I did. Ah, corruption
    Lol, the power of a pretty face...I quit but I know I'll go back, I just need to meet a woman that plays as well (and preferably is an Ice Mage, Holy Priest, or a Tank...Pally prefered.)...
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol, the power of a pretty face...I quit but I know I'll go back, I just need to meet a woman that plays as well (and preferably is an Ice Mage, Holy Priest, or a Tank...Pally prefered.)...
    I have all of those...LMAO
    A female gamer? No way!

"It's not about how hard you can hit - it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward - how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." - Rocky Balboa

I have all of those...LMAO
    Marry me? Wait horde or Alliance?

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bambifox View Post
    Natural tits FTW!!! Anyways...get a really nice ass and the tits won't matter! Too many risks and side effects for too little gain IMHO.
    I'm in love!

Reps for life...

Marry me? Wait horde or Alliance?
    Both sides
    A female gamer? No way!

Both sides
    I guess I can live with that...stance on kicking bad pugs and ripping poorly geared players that mouth off?

lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    big areolas? men really like that? well, hurray for... someone other than me... heh heh... totally not referencing myself here...

I think if a girl's breasts look really strange, (non-existent and/or lopsided) then I can't judge if she would want to get implants. But those big, hard basketballs hanging off of a string bean body.. gross, gross, gross! men love boobs of all kinds, they don't have to look like playboy magazine to be pretty! individuality is nice!

and by the way, those super-buff bodybuilding chicks with the greasy tans and ridiculous boobs that cave in in the middle? BARF!!!!
    You don't lose weight to get healthy. You get healthy to lose weight.

vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I personally love athletic Boobs. Large A or Small B is all dandy with me...

Originally Posted by lilly_julia View Post
    big areolas? men really like that? well, hurray for... someone other than me... heh heh... totally not referencing myself here...

I think if a girl's breasts look really strange, (non-existent and/or lopsided) then I can't judge if she would want to get implants. But those big, hard basketballs hanging off of a string bean body.. gross, gross, gross! men love boobs of all kinds, they don't have to look like playboy magazine to be pretty! individuality is nice!

and by the way, those super-buff bodybuilding chicks with the greasy tans and ridiculous boobs that cave in in the middle? BARF!!!!
    Big areolas?? Pass...I keep my dinner plates in the cabinet...(well, the dish drain lately). If a woman has disfigured, damaged, or otherwise abnormal breasts and she feels she needs to get surgery to be comfortable with her own body that's one thing, a woman with a nice set of b's that wants ddd's...that's just a waste in my book.

Originally Posted by vipergq View Post
    I personally love athletic Boobs. Large A or Small B is all dandy with me...
    I knew there had to be more So Cali people around here somewhere...

I guess I can live with that...stance on kicking bad pugs and ripping poorly geared players that mouth off?
    If a group sucks that bad and I keep dying b/c the tank sucks or the healer isn't doing their job, I tell them "thanks very much, gtg" and leave. Players who think they're all that but turn out to have nothing but green items worth jack squat get zero respect from me, specially end-game. If they want to talk smack about how they can whoop my butt, they better show me the gear to do it or be prepared to have their head handed to them on a silver platter.
    A female gamer? No way!

vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I knew there had to be more So Cali people around here somewhere...
    Heck yeah!!!!

So-Cal!!!

If a group sucks that bad and I keep dying b/c the tank sucks or the healer isn't doing their job, I tell them "thanks very much, gtg" and leave. Players who think they're all that but turn out to have nothing but green items worth jack squat get zero respect from me, specially end-game. If they want to talk smack about how they can whoop my butt, they better show me the gear to do it or be prepared to have their head handed to them on a silver platter.
    I think I love you...I gained a lot of hate and constant flames for ripping people's gear or tearing into guilds about the quality of their players, their maturity level, their grade of gear, etc...hunters in spell dmg gear, rogues in "of the whale/physician(yes I've seen it)" the lost goes on...feral druids with +nature dmg, and my all time favorite hunters that stack strength because it increases AP...it increases AP not RAP you ****tards!!! I'm getting aggravated just thinking about it...

Originally Posted by vipergq View Post
    Heck yeah!!!!

So-Cal!!!
    bout damn time I saw some of my own people around here...

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    **** son - I done missed sumthin.

Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    **** son - I done missed sumthin.
    I'm nosey I know but I have to ask, what title did Mike give you?

Slap yo favorite booty! missmarina's Avatar
    missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ndgal View Post
    I think natural is better cuz when you get old like 70 the fake ones get lopsided regaurdless of how good they were before, plus it looks funny when a grandma is walking around with huge fake knockers
    Yeah, But who is going to be worried about their breast size at 70? not me lol..
    *Phillies*

"That's CRAZY!"~ Tracy Morgan

Originally Posted by missmarina View Post
    Yeah, But who is going to be worried about their breast size at 70? not me lol..
    Pfft I'm not worried about my breast size now!

wait wut

I think I love you...I gained a lot of hate and constant flames for ripping people's gear or tearing into guilds about the quality of their players, their maturity level, their grade of gear, etc...hunters in spell dmg gear, rogues in "of the whale/physician(yes I've seen it)" the lost goes on...feral druids with +nature dmg, and my all time favorite hunters that stack strength because it increases AP...it increases AP not RAP you ****tards!!! I'm getting aggravated just thinking about it...
    I've seen warriors wearing +int and +spirit simply b/c it drops and they don't realize they shouldn't roll on items they don't need at al - it's fooking stupid. Then I'm going to get b***ched at b/c "I" don't know how to play the game? Whatever. Go back to your playpen and have your mommy change your diaper, noob
    A female gamer? No way!

Originally Posted by missmarina View Post
    Me either. I think my biggest concern would be making sure I take my heart meds or some nonsense like that; not my boobs, piercings, or tatts. Whose gonna care by then anyway?
    A female gamer? No way!

lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilly_julia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Big areolas?? Pass...I keep my dinner plates in the cabinet...(well, the dish drain lately). If a woman has disfigured, damaged, or otherwise abnormal breasts and she feels she needs to get surgery to be comfortable with her own body that's one thing, a woman with a nice set of b's that wants ddd's...that's just a waste in my book.
    5'6"? pass!
    You don't lose weight to get healthy. You get healthy to lose weight.

SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If a woman competes in figure/fitness or bodybuilding and must get the implants on top of the muscle it looks really bad when they compete, IMO. With competitors I prefer the natural look. And your boobs come back in the off season anyway :-)
    "The best activities for your health are pumpin and humpin." ~Arnold Schwarzenegger

funkosaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkosaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkosaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkosaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkosaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkosaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkosaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkosaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkosaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkosaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkosaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think that if you want to do it, go for it, if you don't, then don't. But that's how I feel about pretty much everything that doesn't involve hurting others. But here is what I wanted to say/ask. Why do people get all concerned over natural vs "fake" boobs when women do soooo many unnatural things to themselves for aesthetics. Like the other thread about brazilian waxing, I mean, I'm not attacking that or people who do it, but adults just naturally have hair there, and removing it is what is unnatural. I mean, I realize that breast implants involve surgery and waxing is just ripping hairs out. But people have been modifying how they look for centuries. Piercings, hair styles, hair removal, makeup, that neck extension thingermerbob with the rings, ya know?

If I had the money, I'd get a boob job tomorrow. And it is not because I am unhappy with how I look or myself or I think life would magically be perfect after getting them. I'd do it just because I want boobs.

I've seen warriors wearing +int and +spirit simply b/c it drops and they don't realize they shouldn't roll on items they don't need at al - it's fooking stupid. Then I'm going to get b***ched at b/c "I" don't know how to play the game? Whatever. Go back to your playpen and have your mommy change your diaper, noob
    You know my pain then...we play/live amongst the damaged and the drastically immature.

Originally Posted by lilly_julia View Post
    5'6"? pass!
    ROFLMAO!!! Right....

Originally Posted by funkosaurus View Post
    I think that if you want to do it, go for it, if you don't, then don't. But that's how I feel about pretty much everything that doesn't involve hurting others. But here is what I wanted to say/ask. Why do people get all concerned over natural vs "fake" boobs when women do soooo many unnatural things to themselves for aesthetics. Like the other thread about brazilian waxing, I mean, I'm not attacking that or people who do it, but adults just naturally have hair there, and removing it is what is unnatural. I mean, I realize that breast implants involve surgery and waxing is just ripping hairs out. But people have been modifying how they look for centuries. Piercings, hair styles, hair removal, makeup, that neck extension thingermerbob with the rings, ya know?

If I had the money, I'd get a boob job tomorrow. And it is not because I am unhappy with how I look or myself or I think life would magically be perfect after getting them. I'd do it just because I want boobs.
    I stand by my previous statement hon...that would be a waste. You don't need to change a damn thing, you're beautiful as you are.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SunnyD902 View Post
    If a woman competes in figure/fitness or bodybuilding and must get the implants on top of the muscle it looks really bad when they compete, IMO. With competitors I prefer the natural look. And your boobs come back in the off season anyway :-)
    absolutely agreed!

You know my pain then...we play/live amongst the damaged and the drastically immature.

Indeed, I'm used to it though
    A female gamer? No way!

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ndgal View Post
    plus it looks funny when a grandma is walking around with huge fake knockers
    grandma's need lovin' too This way they can get some young stuff when grampa can't "rise to the occassion" anymore