rafatrafat1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rafatrafat1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rafatrafat1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rafatrafat1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rafatrafat1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rafatrafat1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rafatrafat1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy exercising after inguinal hernia injury

hello, before 4 weeks i have noticed a bluge in my right testicle..the dr told me that i need a surgery..i did it immediately (before 4 weeks) today i back to gym with a light wotkout for the upper body (abs are excluded) i felt a little pain in my right testicle during the exercise..the quastion is that normal? or thats mean its getting worse? and when can i back to my orginal weights for the upper body (heavy weights)? the other quastion is there an exercises to exclude? like standing biceps curls and standing triceps on cable? thanks

Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjetil1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rafatrafat1 View Post
    hello, before 4 weeks i have noticed a bluge in my right testicle..the dr told me that i need a surgery..i did it immediately (before 4 weeks) today i back to gym with a light wotkout for the upper body (abs are excluded) i felt a little pain in my right testicle during the exercise..the quastion is that normal? or thats mean its getting worse? and when can i back to my orginal weights for the upper body (heavy weights)? the other quastion is there an exercises to exclude? like standing biceps curls and standing triceps on cable? thanks
    The hernia is a symptom of compromised deep abdominal wall integrity. Fixing the symptom is just the first step - you also have to address the cause.
    Start strengthening your transversus abdominus and stop clenching your stomach posturally. Optimize pelvic alignment (read my lower back article in signature)
    Kjetil Larsen
    CPT, CES, NKT
    Owner of Trainingandrehabilitation.com

� Did I answer your injury question? Please supply the following info: 1) EXACT spot of pain(s)? (put a mark on a picture); 2) what type of pain is it? (burning, radiative, lightning, aching, jamming up, etc); 3) EXACTLY what movement(s) provocate the same pain? Specifics matter!

� Read my articles - https://treningogrehab.no/category/articles-in-english/