WhoButMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhoButMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhoButMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhoButMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Animal M Stak - Is It Worth It?

I've been on M Stak since late April and its been a part of my supplement stack since then. I have been in a bulking stage for the last few months (dating back to the beginning of April). I eat big (as clean as possible of course), try to take in as much fruit and veg as possible, take a multi (Animal Pak), take Casein from ON before bed and also take a weight gainer (Cytogainer). Now I have definitely made mass progress since then....

My question is with the aforementioned listed - Cytogainer and Stak - is it really crucial or even necessary for me to take both Cytogainer and M Stak? Yes, I have been on both combined for 3 months and half but I am starting to doubt the need for Stak.

Please voice your opinions; thanks.

Make the Game Easy... B1GinNY82307's Avatar
    B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Free Agent

isnogood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Animal M Stak is a totally different kind of supplement. The ingredients in Animal M Stak sure look promising, though that does not mean they are guaranteed to build you mass.

I'd say try one month without Animal M Stak and compare how you feel and what you see/measure.
    Medical Student

Current supps:
    Whey Isolate
    Whey Hydrolysate
    Fish Oil
    Multivitamin
    Creatine Monohydrate

Make the Game Easy... B1GinNY82307's Avatar
    B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did not thoroughly read the question,as I just looked at the title...so..
    I am just a little confused..you say you have been on M-Stak for about a month..and looking to get on Stak, but questioning whether you need Cytogainer & M-Stak..

I apologize, but I am just a little confused with your post...maybe you can clarify a bit?
    Free Agent

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by isnogood View Post
    Animal M Stak is a totally different kind of supplement. The ingredients in Animal M Stak sure look promising, though that does not mean they are guaranteed to build you mass.

I'd say try one month without Animal M Stak and compare how you feel and what you see/measure.
    Though we do fully guarantee the supplement 100%.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

WhoButMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhoButMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhoButMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhoButMe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by B1GinNY82307 View Post
    I did not thoroughly read the question,as I just looked at the title...so..
    I am just a little confused..you say you have been on M-Stak for about a month..and looking to get on Stak, but questioning whether you need Cytogainer & M-Stak..

I apologize, but I am just a little confused with your post...maybe you can clarify a bit?
    Sorry for the confusion -

I have been on M Stak since the end of April and I have also been on Cytogainer since slightly before that. My question is, is it really necessary for me to take both? So I am asking those here on the site who have experience with one or both and share their experiences since I am thinking of dropping Stak....

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WhoButMe View Post
    Sorry for the confusion -

I have been on M Stak since the end of April and I have also been on Cytogainer since slightly before that. My question is, is it really necessary for me to take both? So I am asking those here on the site who have experience with one or both and share their experiences since I am thinking of dropping Stak....
    No supp is "necessary" or mandatory. They are just that, "supplement"s. Hope this answer helps.

Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    No supp is "necessary" or mandatory. They are just that, "supplement"s. Hope this answer helps.
    Thanks for the reply Universal Rep - I meant it more along the lines of achieving my goals which are to gain mass. I currently weigh 189 and I am trying to reach an even 200 then begin a cutting phase. Now I just don't know how effective the Stak has been for me in conjunction to my powdered weight gainer where I would need to continue to use both to achieve my goal at the pace that I am going now which is not that bad.

Originally Posted by HatchetHarry View Post
    today is my last day of M-stak and Stak while using superpump as a preworkout stimulant. Ive been eating like crazy and drinking tons of whole milk but I really havent noticed that many gains or that much of a difference. I think I would have made the same progress without the universal products.
    How long have you been using M-Stak?

Thanks for the reply Universal Rep - I meant it more along the lines of achieving my goals which are to gain mass. I currently weigh 189 and I am trying to reach an even 200 then begin a cutting phase. Now I just don't know how effective the Stak has been for me in conjunction to my powdered weight gainer where I would need to continue to use both to achieve my goal at the pace that I am going now which is not that bad.
    If by "gain mass" you mean adding weight ultimately, then the gainer is gonna help more as it's giving you calories, plain and simple. M-Stak, by itself, will not add weight. M-Stak works alongside calories to help shuttle them more efficiently into lean mass (as opposed to bodyfat). This make sense?

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Today is the 21st day of taking it. I workout at home with a pretty complete set of freeweights and a couple other things like a power tower so I keep a journal handy and log everythign in between sets. I have trained 17 days and had 4 offdays iin the last 21 days of taking it but still took it as recommended on off days. I have added 5 lbs to a couple lifts and have went from 175-180 but I could have made this progress without the animal stuff IMO. I still want to try animal pump and universal shock therapy in the future but I Dont know If I will be taking M-stak or stak again.
    4 days cant be enough rest in that time. Sounds like you're overtraining.

Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    If by "gain mass" you mean adding weight ultimately, then the gainer is gonna help more as it's giving you calories, plain and simple. M-Stak, by itself, will not add weight. M-Stak works alongside calories to help shuttle them more efficiently into lean mass (as opposed to bodyfat). This make sense?
    See, now that I didn't know. Thanks!

Today is the 21st day of taking it. I workout at home with a pretty complete set of freeweights and a couple other things like a power tower so I keep a journal handy and log everythign in between sets. I have trained 17 days and had 4 offdays iin the last 21 days of taking it but still took it as recommended on off days. I have added 5 lbs to a couple lifts and have went from 175-180 but I could have made this progress without the animal stuff IMO. I still want to try animal pump and universal shock therapy in the future but I Dont know If I will be taking M-stak or stak again.
    Not to sidetrack to much but I personally take Animal Pump and that is one supplement I am definitely sure about. You definitely feel the difference in your pumps when you're taking them as oppose to when you are not.

Originally Posted by jason-bourne View Post
    4 days cant be enough rest in that time. Sounds like you're overtraining.
    I agree....

See, now that I didn't know. Thanks!
    No problem. M-Stak works primarily through "nutrient-partitioning" and protein synthesis. It's supposed to work alongside a solid diet--whether it be cutting (to help preserve lean mass) or bulking (to shuttle cals more efficiently). Anyways, hope I helped ya out.

Sure did; thanks!