MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile How to increase muscle growth

3 seconds up 3 seconds down shouldn?t be confused with super slow or static negative training. I have just discovered this type of training that is truly amazing, Gaspari actually trained like this for yrs and he had one of the best chest in bodybuilding. The focus is on muscle tension rather than how much weight you can rack on thus helping you to add on the bulk quicker, with an increase in Growth Hormone. it has been working for me. Would love to know if anyone else has tried it
    Live your with life love and gratitude, and you'll create peace and happiness for your every existence.

AndreaPasutti will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreaPasutti will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreaPasutti will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreaPasutti will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreaPasutti will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreaPasutti will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreaPasutti will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreaPasutti will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreaPasutti will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreaPasutti will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndreaPasutti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MoJoFit View Post
    3 seconds up 3 seconds down shouldn?t be confused with super slow or static negative training. I have just discovered this type of training that is truly amazing, Gaspari actually trained like this for yrs and he had one of the best chest in bodybuilding. The focus is on muscle tension rather than how much weight you can rack on thus helping you to add on the bulk quicker, with an increase in Growth Hormone. it has been working for me. Would love to know if anyone else has tried it
    Hey! I just wanted to tell you that you have an amazing body! I am kind of the same with you; it is hard for me to gain muscle! I am really interested in this negative training your talking about! How do you exactly do it? Is it just holding you positions longer like longer tempo? I can see its working so well for you, wow you just made me so much more motivated! Thanx

lift hard, recover harder Iron Rain's Avatar
    Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds like it should be a good addition to usual routines, but of course, making gains is still a necessity. I like to go 3-5 seconds down, quick up.
    WriterParty.com - Start writing articles and making money for it, right now!

ATTENTION: bodybuilding and lifting articles wanted. Reps to anybody who contributes - if you write one or more, PM me and remind me that it's you.

The Fit Freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

new research

New research indicates that the optimum time of muscle being under tension for muscle hypertrophy to be between 30 and 70 seconds. With most "sets" lasting less than 20 seconds we are underutilizing this important component. So, your 3 seconds up and 3 seconds down with no pause at top or bottom is great for 5 to 12 reps (the best number of reps for hypertrophy as well).